Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

Thanks Eugenio !

That's weird to do differents covers for anothers countries. Moreover, I like not at all this one. I prefer the "basic". I think who he is a bit superficial with this pose. :stifle:

Ha! Don't think it has been already posted, so here's the artwork of the album in its Italian deluxe version, as showed during the interview at Che tempo che fa

6449367_409499.jpg

Strike a pose :naughty:

I prefer the other cover too... but since this is the one with 17 songs, I don't care about the cover and I' ll buy this one!  :wub:  

Edited by Chy
  • Like 1

Ha! Don't think it has been already posted, so here's the artwork of the album in its Italian deluxe version, as showed during the interview at Che tempo che fa

6449367_409499.jpg

Strike a pose :naughty:

Wonka, get out of that cover :doh:

If its the 22nd thats my birthday eeeee >.< exciting. hmmmm maybe ill pre order this from amazon >.> hmmmmm

As I posted in another thread -- which thread was it, and how many threads about the album do we have? -- the release date seems to have changed to 22 June for the UK ONLY. For the rest of the world it's still June 15 (or June 16 in the US, since we get our new music on Tuesdays).

• Like 1

As I posted in another thread -- which thread was it, and how many threads about the album do we have? -- the release date seems to have changed to 22 June for the UK ONLY. For the rest of the world it's still June 15 (or June 16 in the US, since we get our new music on Tuesdays).

Poor UK fans :tears:  :overreact:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I'm actually glad it's out in the US and elsewhere, before it's released in the UK. This gives it time to do well in other countries, before it gets released here. The UK media will have time to react to any success. Let's hope there's LOADS of success for them to report.

• Like 2

I'm actually glad it's out in the US and elsewhere, before it's released in the UK. This gives it time to do well in other countries, before it gets released here. The UK media will have time to react to any success. Let's hope there's LOADS of success for them to report.

:thumb_yello: I think you have a very good point here - and maybe the release date in the UK is also planned, just because of this ... :wink2:  

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: I think you have a very good point here - and maybe the release date in the UK is also planned, just because of this ... :wink2:  

Love,love

me

We have a saying in England.

"Slowly slowly, catchy monkey."

Which means. Don't rush headlong into something. It all works better if you take your time. 

• Like 3

VERY happy to see it on iTunes in the UK. I was beginning to think he was just going to cut us off completely. Looking forward to June now:wub2:

I was thinking the same, it's good he hasn't forgotten about us. It looks like we'll have to wait until the 22nd of June until it's released here though, I can't wait. :D

• Like 1

We have a saying in England.

"Slowly slowly, catchy monkey."

Which means. Don't rush headlong into something. It all works better if you take your time. 

:)  This sounds wise - and I really can't see why the UK shouldn't have a good portion of all the good stuff, coming from our MIKA these days! :wink2:   Let's hope a lot of positive things will happen,  the coming months... :)  

Love,love

me

I was thinking the same, it's good he hasn't forgotten about us. It looks like we'll have to wait until the 22nd of June until it's released here though, I can't wait. :D

I'm wondering if the change in timing has to do with his appearance on June 21 at the BST Festival? :dunno:

And I love your sig file, btw. :wub2:

• Like 2

I'm wondering if the change in timing has to do with his appearance on June 21 at the BST Festival? :dunno:

And I love your sig file, btw. :wub2:

that´s what I also thought. Maybe he will do some signing sessions......

Hey ladies and gents, I seem to have accidentally deleted my pre-order email for NPIH, and I need to contact them to update my address for shipping. Can someone please refer me to the proper site? 

I ordered from the place that had the three US show pre-sale ticket codes, if that helps. I've dropped a note to Deb but I know you guys are fast, so am inquiring here as well.

Thanks in advance... I can't believe what a dope I was!

That's probably true, and it gives him more time to promote the album in the UK.

Yeah, and the most important, imo, is that it's done the right way, and at the best timing - so the effect will be as good as can be... :)

Love,love

me

Just wanted to confirm that the release date for the UK *has* been pushed back to 22nd June. It's still 15th June for the rest of the world, except US/Canada/Mexico where it's the 16th. At least, that's what they tell me. :thumb_yello:

yeah lol I was just excited cuz it was my birthday lmaoooooo Happy Birthday England lmaoo 

I was looking on Amazon I can get the regular CD for $18 canadian on the 16th or wait till the 30th and get the Deluxe for $35...debating if its worth the wait lmaooo

Edited by Salura22

Mika Facebook posted this less than 10 minutes ago: it's the track by track of the new album! https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/np.1433407987458056.1546997599/10153024413828040/?type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=notify_me

You can see the video on Deejay.it but it's in italian so I hope that soon there will be an english version. Here's the link:

http://bit.ly/1Gm58GJ

Edited by Lucrezia