wow i love random stats ;-] im writing this msg on my wii!

amazin eh LOL

im one of the fore mentioned members who used to post prolifically and now not so much but i keep tracks on EVERYTHING! mwuahaha

*sees Bexxy in thread*

HI BEXXY!!! It's brilliant to see you here!!

*exits*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about E .... does E get no love ...... am confused as to what E has done wrong to be left in the cold like this .... :tears:

Last I saw of E he was left adrift in the pit in front of the stage, left to wander alone through the dark streets, drinking himself into oblivion, and begging for pennies to feed his addiction to Haribos!

It's sad for the ones left behind :-(

LOL!!!

Debs & Kath: This tattooing thing, as there seems to be some sort of obsession in the Oldlings about me dis-robing, maybe I could get dates tattooed on random parts of my anatomy? LOL!!!

This allegation of Mikas jealousy of us favouring other artists, THAT would explain why JC Chasez hasn't got his follow up album released!

Darn, I KNEW I shouldn't have said JC was my obsession! LOL!!!

Debs & Kath: This tattooing thing, as there seems to be some sort of obsession in the Oldlings about me dis-robing, maybe I could get dates tattooed on random parts of my anatomy? LOL!!!

This allegation of Mikas jealousy of us favouring other artists, THAT would explain why JC Chasez hasn't got his follow up album released!

Darn, I KNEW I shouldn't have said JC was my obsession! LOL!!!

the oldlings have no such obsession rose :naughty:

fancy a tatoo do you?

GYAAAAH!!! I am being called Sweatheat???? :roftl::roftl: eeewwwww

The greying stubble in one of your copious earlier posts wasn't a hint?

Yeah, typo, there are some in my posts. So, sweatheart...

God knows I hate criticizing MFCers' mothers, especially as I tend to ridicule those who do it, but your mum should really have given you the full information.

Remember what she told you once about a lady and a gentleman loving each other very much, and hugging tightly, and sometimes a few months later they had a baby ? Well, that was only part of the truth : sometimes, two gentlemen love each other very much, they hug tightly but they don't produce babies together.

So that a gentleman can have a grey-stubbled partner (and I don't mean a hairy female, there are a few...).

That was one big revelation for you. Hope you can handle it...

As for your recurring fantasies about my family I don't intend to go on commenting on them, and have realized that shattering them would be cruel as it would leave you empty.

I explained to you how you could (in a VM, I seemed unable to send PMs to you, box full ?) and you haven't, so you must feel unable to bear the truth.

I have no right to do it for you : you don't hide a chain smoker's ciggies because you think that they are bad for their health.

And it wouldn't work, anyway. If I went as far as sending you a pic of my genitals -and this is not that kind of forum... or is it ?- you would think they are the postman's or that I downloaded the photo on another kind of forum.

Pity we don't feel flattered by such an obsession, I bet you would. Life's tough.

Cheers,

Id3

GYAAAAH!!! I am being called Sweatheat???? :roftl::roftl: eeewwwww

The greying stubble in one of your copious earlier posts wasn't a hint?

Yeah, typo, there are some in my posts. So, sweatheart...

Cheers,

Id3

Highly embarrassing I must say.

A teacher should at least be able to write words the right way at second trial. :roftl:

Bye bye identicalt*** :bye:

I'll go for the ignore button.

I really don't feel like being deek'd all the way.

wow i love random stats ;-] im writing this msg on my wii!

amazin eh LOL

im one of the fore mentioned members who used to post prolifically and now not so much but i keep tracks on EVERYTHING! mwuahaha

Are you really? I’m truly impressed by the technique sometimes!!:shocked:

Probably because I'm so old!:roftl:

*Is completely lost*

Thank you!

Good to know I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!:huh:

:boxing:

Bye bye identicalt*** :bye:

I'll go for the ignore button.

I really don't feel like being deek'd all the way.

That is an insult to our former lovely Deek who was far more educated and convincing.

I think the ignore button is best for everyone all around. Good call. :thumb_yello:

God knows I hate criticizing MFCers' mothers, especially as I tend to ridicule those who do it, but your mum should really have given you the full information.

Remember what she told you once about a lady and a gentleman loving each other very much, and hugging tightly, and sometimes a few months later they had a baby ? Well, that was only part of the truth : sometimes, two gentlemen love each other very much, they hug tightly but they don't produce babies together.

So that a gentleman can have a grey-stubbled partner (and I don't mean a hairy female, there are a few...).

That was one big revelation for you. Hope you can handle it...

As for your recurring fantasies about my family I don't intend to go on commenting on them, and have realized that shattering them would be cruel as it would leave you empty.

I explained to you how you could (in a VM, I seemed unable to send PMs to you, box full ?) and you haven't, so you must feel unable to bear the truth.

I have no right to do it for you : you don't hide a chain smoker's ciggies because you think that they are bad for their health.

And it wouldn't work, anyway. If I went as far as sending you a pic of my genitals -and this is not that kind of forum... or is it ?- you would think they are the postman's or that I downloaded the photo on another kind of forum.

Pity we don't feel flattered by such an obsession, I bet you would. Life's tough.

Cheers,

Id3

:lmfao:

This has to be one of the biggest loads of horsesh!t I have ever seen posted on MFC. (you might note I have been on here for *quite* some time)

If isolating yourself with a reputation for being some sort of fruit loop is your intention, you have succeeded ID3. :bye:

Cheers:cheers:

BS

(oh yes, did your mother tell you what my initials stand for ....what you are full of:thumb_yello:

Who is Deek .... is that an old Member .... I'm abit lost

Deek was a troll who claimed she knew Mika well and kept hinting at that in her posts, trying to brainwash members, until her lies were revealed to the world. Sounds familiar? :naughty:

Deek was a troll who claimed she knew Mika well and kept hinting at that in her posts, trying to brainwash members, until her lies were revealed to the world. Sounds familiar? :naughty:

Why would someone do that ..... it's a tad :boxed: Oh well ... each to their own I guess :naughty:

Dunno if this was posted yet, but on Eventful's website, they still claim Mika is having a concert on May 28th. Thats how I first heard when they sent an email about it. But now they say it's at Spirit Nightclub rather than the Acadamy...

Don't worry though, ticketmaster still claim it's not happening.

So it's still a mystery...just an updated mystery :wink2:

Here's the link if you wanna see;

http://eventful.com/dublin/events/mika-/E0-001-019673989-1

Dunno if this was posted yet, but on Eventful's website, they still claim Mika is having a concert on May 28th. Thats how I first heard when they sent an email about it. But now they say it's at Spirit Nightclub rather than the Acadamy...

Oh dear, do you think Team Mika will be happy about this?

Oh dear, do you think Team Mika will be happy about this?

:boxed: Yes !! I would say at this time it is a mystery & probably means nothing ... let's not get all alarmist on ourselves again, eh ?? :sneaky2:

I lost money last year booking for a festival in Australia in which Mika was meant to be playing ... bought the tickets on Ticketmaster .... then he suddenly wasn't gonna be playing so ...... I'd be VERY cautious about any kind of 'announcement' .... :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Not last year ... end of '07 ... !!

Edited by happikali

hmmm interesting. but i wouldn't put any money on it yet. i'd wait til we hear it from Mika & co. :wink2: