REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Zenith, Munich Germany - MARCH 27, 2010

Fmbm

Must say and I think I posted earlier , Ive only heard OMS once , and it needed almost deadly silience (which we didnt have) for it to work .. so hmmm doesnt work for me , on the other side of the coin it realy shows his pure voice off

which concert? koko?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another newspaper review: http://www.tz-online.de/aktuelles/muenchen/tz-mika-zenith-schoensten-sausen-sind-lila-693805.html - this one and the abendzeitung one are in the munich newspapers today too, this one as the biggest concert review of all the concerts that took place in munich this weekend (e.g. ronan keating). :biggrin2:

which concert? koko?

That was newcasle uni .. feb 07 , just didnt work .. 3 years later who knows:biggrin2:

He sang it at Sadler's Wells, too, FD -- and it worked for me there :wub2::wub2::wub2:

well it does work mostly at the shows, and i like it that he tells the story before it, as the song really stands out among the others. i just said that i can understand if he gets such criticism for it, as i also think that it cools down the atmosphere, the song fits much better to an acoustic show. it doesn't matter that much to me, as i know it'll get HOT again later :das: but i don't blame the journalist for writing that. :wink2:

newspaper review: http://www.pnp.de/nachrichten/artikel.php?cid=29-27548419&Ressort=feu&BNR=0 - it's generally a good review, but they didn't like the slow songs, said it wasn't good for the atmosphere.

well, like i said in another thread, i could do without OMS, because i also think it cools the atmosphere down in a way that isn't necessary... i'd prefer PUOTF instead... but obviously doing OMS is important to him, so if he wants to do it, that's alright with me. i think this song might've been what they meant, as it's a slow song like in a classical concert, without any show to it (wouldn't fit of course...), where you can do nothing but listen. for i see you there's a show with the umbrella, and i really hope they didn't mean happy ending, as that one's really fantastic and bombastic, and i'm sure no one got bored during that. and well, those 3 are the only slow songs in the show anyway. :dunno: edit: ok i forgot any other world, which i liked more in munich too than at the other gigs, as he made the crowd sing for a bit, and they were clapping to the faster parts as well iirc.

I don't really share the article author's opinion. For me personally OMS is definitely one of the highlights of the show. You can literally feels the amount of emotion Mika puts in this song and it never fails to give me goosebumps. And I have to admit that in Munich, since I was so much into the show, I was almost crying during the song.

I don't think the atmosphere became worse while Mika sang this song at all - there was so much applause after he sang it.

Besides, I actually need some slow songs in between all the jumping etc. otherwise I don't know how I could make it through a whole Mika concert. :wink2:

Edited by mariposa

Now I want to post my vids:

Beginning of the show with beginning of rain:

Mika speaks German:

I see you complete:

Trompete solo:

Beginning of Dr John:

Beginning of We are golden:

:wub2:

The Jump Love today:

Touches you (with me dancing :naughty: ):

Love today Intro:

That's all! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for your vids Lolligirl.

They are great!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I don't really share the article author's opinion. For me personally OMS is definitely one of the highlights of the show. You can literally feels the amount of emotion Mika puts in this song and it never fails to give me goosebumps. And I have to admit that in Munich, since I was so much into the show, I was almost crying during the song.

I don't think the atmosphere became worse while Mika sang this song at all - there was so much applause after he sang it.

Besides, I actually need some slow songs in between all the jumping etc. otherwise I don't know how I could make it through a whole Mika concert. :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

I'm also of the opinion that OMS is def one of the best songs of the show. There Mika thows all his emotions and makes your hair stand on end!

newspaper review: http://www.pnp.de/nachrichten/artikel.php?cid=29-27548419&Ressort=feu&BNR=0 - it's generally a good review, but they didn't like the slow songs, said it wasn't good for the atmosphere.

Eww, yes, go ahead, press. Add fuel to the flames. :doh:

:doh:

I wouldn't mind an additional slow song. Sorry, I'm repeating myself.

When Mika came on stage, everything went quiet for some seconds. It was kind of an "OMG-he's-real" experience. Seeing him LIVE, in 3D, is just something else than on pictures and videos. And it's true that he's even more beautiful in RL. I was going crazy right from the start...sorry if I stepped on anyone's foot while jumping.

Just had to quote this bit. I know exactly what that feels like. That's exactly the same mindset I was in at my first gig over two years ago. When you spend so much time on MFC, interacting with other fans and watching vids on YouTube it's really mindblowing to finally get to a gig and to see him up close and personal and to know that he is really real. :wub2:

for those who don't know, antoine was the guy in berlin (acoustic tour) who wore the sophie blackall paper dress, of which a pic was in a magazine (observer?) and sophie posted it in her blog too. kanni is his girlfriend, who is making all those cool costumes. she had been planning and organizing for the last 6 months to turn the complete blackall project into costumes, it was already right after the acoustic tour when she first started looking for people on dmfc who wanted to take part in it - and they ended up doing it in munich, as that was where everyone would come to. antoine was the paper dress girl again, kanni dressed as the big letter thingie, and graciosa was the jungle man. the 3 of them were the most obvious/outstanding costumes, that's why mika got them on stage for lollipop. rauschendes_bächlein was the tax baby, and there were 2 costumes for those worm-thingies (kanni called them worm-girls), of which one was worn by mikaschnegge, and the other one was for nessá, who unfortunately couldn't come because she became ill, so mariposa ended up wearing it.

btw, i dressed as the elephant, nothing extraordinary, as kanni didn't have time to make more costumes, but she said the elephant is still missing, so i made it myself... i just made a little mask from paperand wore grey clothes.

That's so cool! I'm glad some people got to go on stage, totally worth it for the effort involved. :wub2:

the other thing we had planned for munich, as most dmfc members would be there, was to give mika the dmfc yearbook. just a small din a5 book with 60 pages, nothing compared to the mfc one, but we had given mika a yearbook already in 2007 (not 2008 as he wasn't in germany then), so we wanted to continue that. i had organized the printing etc., and kanni had planned to make a cover for it, covering the book in blue velvety fabric, putting stars etc. on it, and making a popup picture inside the cover. she wanted to do that the day before the gig (because the book didn't arrive in time to give it to her in wiesbaden), but she didn't have time, so all that was prepared when they arrived in the queue was that antoine had drawn the pictures for the popup thingie. they had brought everything with them though, so while kanni was doing the costumes and make-up for graciosa and the others, rauschendes_bächlein, mariposa, antoine and me were busy finishing the yearbook. i covered it in the self-adhesive fabric, and glued on the stars+letters etc., mariposa protected it all from the strong wind and cut out most of the letters, and when we were finished, rauschendes_bächlein and antoine took care of the popup. here's what it looked like in the end:

yearbook-cover.jpg

Ahhh, I love it! The pop-up bit looks so cool. That's so great to know that Jimmy was looking at it as well. :wub2:

inside we saw the rehearsal of the band. statue and me had such a good party there. dunno what the band was thinking about us... :mf_rosetinted: shortly after that anna, mikas assistant, showed us how to do the death march. we tried it on stage as well, but without the skulls. then we got our skulls, tried them on amd started walking with them. suddenly someone of the other girls screamed cause mika was on the stairs above us. he made his way through our group, hardly said hi. he looked a bit grumpy or stressed. dunno exactly. maybe it's just the tension before a gig.

after mika left us, we went to the dressing room to get our costumes. loved wearing the corset, it makes a slimmer figure. we saw mika and the band having dinner. at this time mika looked much more relaxed than before.

after everyone got dressed up we went downstairs to watch the show. it's been very hot in there, because we had to cover our costumes with our coats. statue and i were on the right in the crowd. we could see well, but it's very hard to get some good photos from that point. the crowd was really in to mika. i wasn't nervous the whole time, but while i was watching the show suddenly i became so nervous!!! and suddenly dr. john was on and we had to go backstage. way too fast!!

You gals got lucky! In Stockholm we didn't get to rehearse on stage at all due to tight scheduling. The first time we tried it on stage was actually during the gig! :annoyed_h4h:

Thanks for your report. I know what you mean about the corsets, they're so nice to wear, aren't they. I'd love to have one to wear out clubbing. Just not with frilly knickers. :naughty:

it's been so exhausting, i just don't know how he can do a complete tour! i'm just travelling to see him and i'm already totally done! :mf_rosetinted:

Same here! I went to three gigs and by the end, was totally ready to get home to my own bed. I really don't know how they keep it up for weeks and weeks. I guess not queuing in the cold helps. :naughty:

Awwwww, the wombat trail!

That's a phrase I haven't heard for ages...And I must admit, i do miss it...

Wombat trail? :das:

I'm with you. I love OMS live. It showcases how truly amazing his voice is in a way that none of his other songs does. In Oslo the crowd started applauding mid-song when he hit those long high notes, so I think for the most part, despite some chatter, people were paying attention. I don't know why he's added it back to the setlist, but I'm so glad he has. :wub2:

Just had to quote this bit. I know exactly what that feels like. That's exactly the same mindset I was in at my first gig over two years ago. When you spend so much time on MFC, interacting with other fans and watching vids on YouTube it's really mindblowing to finally get to a gig and to see him up close and personal and to know that he is really real. :wub2:

And I have to quote this bit because I KNOW!!

That's what I thought: Oh yes, I know. And :wub2:

so here comes my Report, i had to calm down a bit from that awsome expierience i had last saturday it was sooo much fun, stress, cold and warm and with many emotions!

i am so happy that its the last concert that i visit in Germany and it turned out so unforgetable for me.

as a few wrote before i planed to make the blackall project costumes in Munich cause many DMFC'ers were attending this gig.

Before the concert

i have been planing to do this since a few girls asked me if they could have a paper dress like Antoine and i thought it would be more nice to make a variation.

the weeks before the gig many things went wrong in my plans, i had a lot of work (in my real job) to do and i had a little accident that litteraly knocked me out for a week so i only could start making the costumes one week before i traveled to Berlin, and i wouldnt have had finished if i didnt have Graciosa who helped me so patiently organizing and managing the stuff and Antoine who supported me in every possible way, and also Faballa who spent the night before the gig with us at Graciosas place and helped me to finish the final touches on the costumes,it was really nice to meet her and she had made and amazing t-shirt inspired by the happyness bottle and focorse Walters girlfriend xD.:wub2:

i never made a dress before in my life and i really underestimated the time that it took to finish them! :shocked:

so i wouldnt have been able to finish without the others!

it was also lovely to see Leator how nervous he was planing his proposal to his gf! CONGRATIOLATIONS again! :thumb_yello:

i really had a big lack of sleep and decided to not go queing very early i arrived around 14:00 and got

#39 Antoine was #40 and right a head i had to start putting on the make up for my Models, one of "wormgirlies" got sick so Mariposa weared the dress instead, thank you so much!

Mikaschnegge was the other wormgirlie,u looked so sweet girls!

and Mikaschnegge(to the right) even developed a relationsship to her balloon XD

bfbc-12.jpg

Rauschendes_Bächlein was the tax baby she looked sooo cute and naughty with her hair the perfect tax baby! :wub2:

Graciosa was the Jungle man, she looked really gorgious, and extremely extroverted, thanks for your trust Graciosa!

bfbc-15.jpg

And ofcorse Antoine was the famous word girl, thank you my best, i promise

i wont put you in girly dresses too often :P

bfbc-13.jpg

seems like somebody desocvered thats not a "real" girl :teehee:

For me i decided to be the "home" since i cannot really project my self into other charackters. :mf_rosetinted:

i didnt plan to make the elephant, cause i thought it would be too uncomfotable and too warm i actually didnt knew how to make it, thats why i am impressed how fast an simple Melody solved to create an elephant costume. :thumb_yello:

i was really cutting and sticking untill the last moment Antoine just finished while the first MFC'ers entered! :sweatdrop:

we were lucky enougth though to get first row,and even more lucky that the blackall people could stand beside each other even we came to very different times of the day!

at the beginning there was a guy who asked me to let his son stand infornt on me, ok it was a kid, but he was taller than me!! so i gave him a freindly no!xD sorry kid! :biggrin2:

During

the support act Roman Fischer was not only really good looking i also liked the music and it was really fun with the girls to be a fangilrie about an artist u i saw for the first time :P

Mika was in really good mood and also the audience! it was so cool not to be one of the few jumping around, it was an amazing vibe through the whole venue.

i was also impressed how professional Mika looked when he missed to catch the Dr.John stuff,it looked a bit as if it was in a comedian way lucky it didnt fall on him, and when the BG's and LG's missed love Today, in my openion if

u have never seen it before u would never think, that something went wrong.:wink2:

During BIOTG he splitted the Ausdience we were the "blame it on the boys side" and we even won! :groovy:

the first time i heared OMS live was in Berlin last week and it was so breath taking! almost the same when i heared

Rain acoustic in hannover last year, so i had to record it in munich here my video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Misskanni?feature=mhw4

and i really think its great to hear and it fits absolutly in the concert!

he really seemed to be happy to be in Munich since its the bigges concert in Germany,pardon Baveria :P, and he said its the concert they have been looking forward to, and later he also thanked the audience, i think it was good for him to know since many of the german gigs were moved in smaller venues.

i really couldnt stop giggeling when he took his shirt off, ofcorse not because such an attractive view makes me laugh but i dont know if somebody have looked in the other direction? i took a picture of the audience in that moment cause of the amout of cameras that suddenly appear in that moment, unfortunatly its blurry:

bfbc-14.jpg

Graciosa and Antoine decided to move in secound row to enable a little girl to be in first row, which was ok this time she was a bit shorter than me :P and i was fascinated actually to see this little girl singing we are golden, a great picture i made a video which i will not post cause i didnt ask her or parents for permition.

the whole concert was soo much fun, i cannot tell you how fun it is to be in a group and dressed as one complete art work!

during lollipop it was great to know silke and statue of liberty from the DMFC were dressed as Big Girls,i had a lot of eye contact with mika during the concert and during lollipop, at the beginning when he saw us he smiled but i always tend to think he looks at me without seeing me if u know what i mean, which would be totally fine cause i also do that sometimes,so during the part of lollipop where u can hear audreys voice he was pointing at me and telling the security to bring us on stage i was so innocent i thought he was waving the little girl up cause of audreys part, :aah: and he started pointing more energeic on me when i was pointing on Antoine with an interegation question in my face :doh:, so he pointed at me , Antoine and

Graciosa and showed three fingers to security.

Graciosa was faster than me in getting it and she went to the front, and security pulled her infront of the barrier, then Mika was so sweet and helped her up.:fangurl:

during that since the barrier is almost as tall as i am and i wont say i am the most atheletic i was thinking i cant make it, and i was wearing a dress and wanted to keep my dignity :mf_rosetinted:

and suddenly Antoine carried me up and handed me to the security,the security didnt check that Antoine is a man and insisted in

to carry him even he signaled them that he can make it without :aah: i saw Mika coming on our side of the stage he seemed to check if we made it to give us a hand to go up but,i didnt dare to go from th front thinking about the scenario that Mika might hurt him slef since i am not the lightest person and having 4000 fans watching that happend i wont have a chance in

surviving :boxed:

so i asked the security to take the stairs on the side and they allowed me to pass.

on stage we were dancing like we were on our fifth birthday, and somehow i was not nervous at all, it was such a huuuge fun! :pbjt::boing:

during kick ass we stayed on stage with the band and they high fived us i saw cherisse passing by fast and when i had

eye contact with her she stoped and smiled so cute and friendly while touching my sholder.

when we went back stage, the staires were blocked again and we couldnt pass down, i saw all the big girls and lollipo girls taking their masks off, everything is mixed in a caotic colourfull but beautiful way and a smiling Mika passing by its a fascinating very unreal view,Yasmine took a picture of us, and then the security came saying "ladys u can go this way" and we wnet down the stairs. :teehee:

after the concert

this might sound weird to some of you i am sure not everybody has the same openion,and i hope nobody gets me wrong, but i didnt feel like waiting for the meet and great after, and i wouldnt have if Melody didnt insist on that, i didnt want to be unfriendly so i followed, i even would have prefered giving him the Yearbook in stuttgart, not only cause it arrived very late and we had to do it very fast with a nice result thanks to Antoine, Alina and the others

i was thinking its too much presence from my side, it was my idea to do it that way yes and i prepare all the stuff for doing i if when Melody tells him idid the cover, but at the end i didnt really do the cover art though,Graciosa and me also had a small pendant for him that i suggested Graciosa

to give him in stuttgart.....

Antoine and me felt uncomfortable in a way that we already got so much attension i was embarrased to have more, its like showing him in way that its not enough and i felt its not correct to take more of his time, in the cold since he seems to be so tired after the gigs i also didnt waite for him in Berlin.

But he passed by very fast i kept myslef more in the background, and

intensionly didnt have eye contact with him just in the moment when Graciosa told him that i did her costume after telling her that he likes it he looked at me and i just said "thank you for ..."and i was pointing direction venue and he said "it was a huge fun" it was indeed! thanks to everybody who helped and paticipated "my" project and thanks to Mika!:wub2:

I'm going to attempt a report :roftl:

Rocked up to the venue around 9.30 after arriving on a delayed night train from Milan (NEVER AGAIN!!!), on like no sleep! I was no.9 in the queue, I was surprised there were so many other people there already! It was such a random place for a gig, and there was a market going on & everything :roftl: The weather stayed nice, luckily, though it did get a bit windy.

I'd always planned on trying to be an LG at this gig, as it was my birthday, and with Vienna 2 days after too. When John came out I didn't realise what was going on at first, but once we realised it was him I sprinted over with Yulia (Yul$ Mc Fuls), who wanted to be a BG. All good, and we went inside. We watched the band soundchecking for a bit, which was fun, it was nice to see the banter between them :roftl: We practised the death march, me being the first one going on stage was never going to be a good idea, and I was starting to get very nervous! We then went backstage to change :biggrin2:

Four of us watched the gig from the right side of the stage, away from the main crowd. We were the only ones in that patch who were properly singing and dancing - and everyone was giving us strange looks!! :blink: It was SO much fun though, we were properly raving :naughty: We had to go to the side of the stage at the end of Doctor John, we got our heads & veils on, and then off we went on stage for the death march! I went too quickly, never mind... We then watched the rest of the gig from the side, where the sound desks were, and it was amazing being able to see a lot of the audience and how they were reacting.

Lollipop was so much fun, I loved every second of it!! And to see a see of faces, thousands of people, going absolutely mad, it was such a buzz!! And staying on stage for most of Kick Ass was excellent too!

Even though I was totally zonked out after the gig, I waited for Mika, I'd bought a fairly big present for him that I didn't fancy carting to Vienna :teehee: He was a bit rushed, but he still went round to everyone to sign things and to get presents.

And then I went back to the hotel and passed out :roftl:

The photos won't probably be up til tomorrow night, but there aren't many.

So, here we go, let's report!!! … or better, let’s write a book!!!

I arrived at the venue with my friend biggirl69 about at 10.45am after a 6 hours long night drive from Venice.. Just for being stuck for almost one hour in a big traffic jam on the motorway.. I was hysterical, and we thought we aren't never going to reach Munich!!

Anyway, we finally got there safe and sound! Received our numbers (11 her and 12 me, just to put a face on a nickname for whose I met there), spoke with many nice people, had lunch, and then began the long wait quietly sitting, chatting, and walking around the street trying to warm ourselves!

Our very good numbers and the fact that people with numbers were going to go inside the venue from a special door and before than the others, was simply unbelievable and absolutely wonderful!! It was a dream!!! We had an idea of trying to be LG/BG, but this was our first gig of this new era, and as I was too scared at the idea of going on stage, we decided to not try to be LG/BG and to enjoy the show from a very possible great spot.. but this is not what happened instead!!

We were sitting and chatting on a tube in front of the so called vip entrance trying to catch some warm sunlinght 'cause we were freezing, and suddenly the band and John arrived on two vans, Cherisse waved saying hello, how nice she is! The band went inside and at one point Jimmy was on the stairs and pushed his nose against the window making an ugly face just to kill the time and make us laugh! John jumped on a van and went away. So we thought to wait there for his return hoping that Mika would have been with him! We kept on chatting and relaxing under that warm sunlight, and suddenly we saw John coming out from the venue door alone, so we thought that Mika went inside from another door and we stood up to reach the other girls to hear if there were news or something. But John came towards me and said basically to me, cuz he was standing just in front of me, 'so, who would like to be a lollipop girl or a big girl for tonight show?' (or smtg like that) and he smiled in that kind way he can do, and I had the feeling that he could read my mind!! That he knew that all I needed to jump was a little encouragement! There was a girl with him, and she was encouraging me and my friend too! We were really really hesitant.. the front row or doing this experience?? While Anna (this is her name, and she is really lovely!!) was explaining the thing to some girls, me and my friend were trying to make our decision but we couldn't!! Another dose of encouragement from John and Anna made me say 'ok, let's do it!'. My friend agreed and we finally said a big 'YES!'. I felt like it was a sort of a sign, that I shouldn't think and just jump! Obviously everything happened by chance, nobody read my mind.. Maybe my eyes spoke for me because Anna said 'Oh come on, I see that you want to do this!'.. who knows.. all I know is that I was scared to death!!! But John told me that I didn't have to decide immediately, but I could go inside, see how the thing and the stage were and if I didn't feel comfortable or anything I could just tell them and they would let me go out. This sounded a good plan so that's why I finally said yes!

We went inside and they left us alone so we could see how big the place and the stage were, and to decide if we were sure of doing this while watching the band making the soundcheck. We were extremely excited and we started to sing along and dance on blue eyes and stuckitm!

Then Anna came, explained us everything in details, taught us the march, made us practise, and then we tried the march on the stage twice with Cherisse on drums playing 'our' music and Jimmy watching us. Lollipop girls had their veils and big girls had their masks. We adjusted them according to our head, and practised shortly trying to walk, to march and to dance with those on. In that moment Mika appeared on the stairs above us, looked around, asked Anna where the dressing rooms were and walked away passing through us but without a word or a look for us, neither a smile nor a hi, and his face was so serious.. Oh well, honestly I didn't mind, I was even more scared from his presence, so for me his indifference was just perfect!! When the lovely and beautiful Yasmine arrived we went in our dressing room, signed the 'contract' and got our costumes. Mine was orange and my friend laced it up, so I could tell her if it was too tight! But they told us that the tighter was the safer and so it was definitely tight!!!

Then obviously I made laugh everyone as always.. my friend told me that she wasn’t sure of the knots she made, so I asked Anna to check if they were ok for the corset to be safe.. Yasmine heard that and laughed saying ‘oh I see that you got the point, you’re smart!!’ lol yeah, sometimes I am.. It happens rarely sadly!!! XD

I helped my friend with her LG dress and we were ready!! Yasmine explained again everything in details about the march and the finale. I must confess that I was really impressed from her.. I never spoke to her before, just saw her quickly here and there and she was always quite serious. Now she was there talking to us with real passion, kind but strong, and beautiful.. a perfect body, a perfect face.. she was motivating us telling how the crowd would have reacted to us, she said that we should keep on moving whatever happened, and if we got lost, then we should start to dance with someone near us. After the last instructions about the match point, we put on our coats and went downstairs to watch the show until the end of Dr John.

So talking about the show, me and other three girls watched it from the side of the stage so we couldn’t see that much but we had so much fun dancing together!!! We started dancing on the pre-show music, when 10/10 by my beloved paolo nutini was played I got even more mad, and stopped a little just for the slow songs!!! At the beginning everyone was staring at us like we were nuts, but we didn’t care, we had to practise to dance like some crazy 6 years old little girls for the finale, we were on a mission but they didn’t know it!!! Later some people started to dance following our good mood and then Mika made his magic and everyone was dancing!! Not as madly as we were, but they were moving their feet!!!

Even if I was far from the stage, I loved every second of the show!! Honestly I don’t remember that much because I was too focused and scared thinking about what I was going to do, and I danced madly just to forget it and to calm my nerves!! Dr John ended and our adventure as BG/LG officially begun!

Anna took us behind the scenes, we put on our heads, got our flowers, and formed the line. We stood still in line and with the masks on for 4 songs!! This was quite hard.. just to kill the time I tried to dance a little to practise as I was very nervous about the finale.

Finally the music became darker and our moment arrived!

I decided that the only way to survive was to follow the feet of the girl before me as they were the only thing I could see, and so I did! I realised that I wasn’t doing what they taught us, but couldn’t do anything but follow the girl in front of me and trying to keep her time. I saw Mika on the floor and thrown him the flower making that circular movement that was so important for Yasmine, at least I succeeded in this!! Then kept on marching till the back, and took off the mask.

We stayed there during Love Today and a funny thing happened! When Mika did that ‘everyone close your eyes’ thing we where hidden there with Yasmine, and when he counted three and the crowd went mad when everybody jumped, Yasmine started dancing too and us with her!!! I found it so sweet and genuine!!! I mean, he’s her brother, she kind of lives with him, she worked at maybe hundreds of gigs with him, she probably heard that song till feeling sick.. but she felt to dance, she just did it without thinking.. I’ll be sentimental, but I found this quite moving..

We put our coats on and during a dark moment at the end of the song we run off the stage and could watch some songs from a very good side spot. We enjoyed the shirtless WAG, and after it we saw Mika drinking and putting on his X tshirt and the white jacket and taking the puppet for toy boy. It was strange watching him standing still behind the scenes waiting for the moment to go out for toy boy.. I’ve always thought that Mika could do whatever he wanted during his shows, but that’s not true apparently, theatre has its schedules!!

They came to take us behind the scenes again to get ready for the finale. They divided us into two groups, one at the right and one at the left of the stage, LG first and then BG.

I was really scared because I can’t dance and I had the feeling that the head I was wearing wasn’t mine cuz it was too big for my head. I tried to adjust it quickly, but I couldn’t do that much..

As I didn’t want to go in the middle of the stage because I really didn’t know what I was able to do, I stayed behind hoping to be the last to enter and to take place on the side. And so it happened, I was the last to go and I ended up on the side, I saw Imma’s legs moving around there and other two BG were near me. So I started to dance but as I made a lil stronger movements, the head fell! How frustrating!!! I started to do my best, the audience was looking to the centre of the stage so I relaxed, tried to throw the balloons and to have fun, falling head apart I must admit that I was really having fun!!

The time for the final bow was arrived, and I spent some seconds of real fear because I didn’t know how to be able to meet the others, but suddenly I felt Imma’s arm around my waist, god bless her!!!

We made two bows, and I was thinking that I couldn’t believe I was doing this!!! I’ve always loved the final bow, everyone is tired but also really happy and colourful, and now I was there with them, I was part of that colour!!! Unbelievable!!!

I thought we could go, but Kick Ass started and we started again to dance!! Nothing was planned. At one point Imma took my hand and we started to walk out of the stage, but suddenly she left me, I kept on walking but I saw that everyone was still dancing so I came back!! Didn’t want to leave the party so early!!! i wasn’t sure of what happened, but started to move again till when Imma took my hand again and this time we went out for real! As I was the last to enter, I was the first to go out, so when I arrived behind the scene I saw two familiar skinny legs near me, I took off the mask quickly and saw the X tshirt, I was ended up at one meter from Mika!! But he went away immediately. The show was over. All the happenings left me in total confusion for a couple of minutes, I had to focus even to be able to walk or to speak, couldn’t understand anything!!!

The girls took us to our dressing room, and a girl asked Yasmine if Mika could take a group pic with us still in our costumes. I was surprised I seeing her really going to ask him!!! Mika arrived almost immediately with his hair still wet, went among us, sat on a small table and the girls kindly took some pictures.

After the photo shoot lol he shook our hands and thanked us, we thanked him back and said goodbye. Even if I was lost in his big brown eyes with those long lashes, couldn’t notice how skinny he is.. I’m worried for him, I wonder if we could do something about this, but I guess we can’t do anything

We took off our costumes and put on our clothes, the adventure was officially finished!

John came and said it was time for us to go, I wanted to say hi and thanks to Anna and Yasmine and he let me go to them. I spoke with them shortly thanking them for everything and apologizing for my bad performance, as they were so good in teaching and motivating us, I felt so sad about my result.. they kindly said no worries and asked me which shows I was going to attend, I told them, and they said I should do it again. I said that I didn’t know if me again a BG would be a good thing for them considering how I was this time, they laughed and Yasmine told me that I have to come back instead, so I can practise!! They were so nice, we laughed a lot!!!

A last good bye to everyone and me and my friend went away with our hubbies. We decided to not wait for Mika as we already had our time with him, we could have watched from afar, but it was too cold and windy so we decided to leave.

End of the story! I’m sorry for writing such a long report but the happiness and memories to share were a lot!!! I’m still so happy, and I don’t have any regret for choosing of being a BG for one night, it was stressful and tiring, but it’s mostly an amazing and super funny experience!!!

A big thank you and a hug to the girls who were with me, I hope to meet you again somewhere!!

:wub2:

i only have two pics sadly!!

IMG_0231-1.jpg

i'm the last one on the right in that beautiful plastic pose!! :blush-anim-cl:

aaaand... THE GROUP PIC!!!!!

IMG_2467.jpg

if you were part of this gang and you would like to have the full size pic, just send me a pm with your e-mail address! :thumb_yello:

i'm gonna send it shortly to the girls who gave me their address that nght! :wink2:

ANNOUNCE

several pics with different cameras were taken, please please please send me your pics!!!

if you were there but you're not a MFC member and you're reading this, please contact me lilviolet76@gmail.com.

:flowers2:

i only have two pics sadly!!

IMG_0231-1.jpg

i'm the last one on the right in that beautiful plastic pose!! :blush-anim-cl:

aaaand... THE GROUP PIC!!!!!

IMG_2467.jpg

if you were part of this gang and you would like to have the full size pic' date=' just send me a pm with your e-mail address! :thumb_yello:

i'm gonna send it shortly to the girls who gave me their address that nght! :wink2:

[b']ANNOUNCE[/b]

several pics with different cameras were taken, please please please send me your pics!!!

if you were there but you're not a MFC member and you're reading this, please contact me lilviolet76@gmail.com.

:flowers2:

FABULOUS!!! Same goes for me too, if anyone has any other photos, could you please let me know? :original: