The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

I'm looking for the video interview where Mika talks about his vocal range. He mentions a movie character that actually has a five octave range and then imitates the character. I think it was someone from the Fifth Element.

... Does anyone know what I'm talking about? :teehee::roftl:

I remember that, it's the reason I watched The Fifth Element. :teehee:

At 14:20 in this video . . .

[YOUTUBE]lN6iyf1m3tY[/YOUTUBE]

YES! Thank you so much! :flowers2::huglove:

I was thinking about that scene a couple days ago and told me boyfriend about it - HE LAUGHED. Also, we played Relax on the piano last weekend. My plan to convert him is finally working. :devil::naughty:

I was thinking about that scene a couple days ago and told me boyfriend about it - HE LAUGHED. Also, we played Relax on the piano last weekend. My plan to convert him is finally working. :devil::naughty:

Oooh,how sweet ! And if it doesn't work,you know what you have to do...girl_devil.gif

:lmfao:

The text under your username should say "Ultimate hubby training guru" instead of "Ultimate Mika guru"... :teehee:

I tried,too much characters...:aah:

Edit: it works :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by krysady

You're welcome! :biggrin2: And if anyone wants to hear the song from The Fifth Element,

. The full vocal range is at the end. I think Mika sounds better. :wink2:

I tried,too much characters...:aah:

Edit: it works :mf_rosetinted:

Perfect! :lmfao:

You're welcome! :biggrin2: And if anyone wants to hear the song from The Fifth Element,
. The full vocal range is at the end. I think Mika sounds better. :wink2:

I only listened to the last 45 seconds or so, that was SO trippy. I feel extremely nervous/anxious now. :aah:

Thanks for posting this too! :flowers2:

I love this interview. This woman was very interested in Mika and she kept mirroring his movements so he became more and more engaged with her.

Only 1500 people had turned up at the secret gig at this point. Now it's 2500 :lmfao:

thats what I was looking for! Thanks Marina :flowers2:

THANKS FOR THIS BLOG AND ALL ITS MESAGE THANKS I ENJOY IT VERY MMUCH:clap::glasses3::mail:AND THE NEWS...SMILES.mE & miKA...girl_devil.gifworking. :devil::naughty: or this Thanks. smilie_girl_075.gif200ehyf.jpg

DutchAnnie kiss2.gif -fq8OVsm13I

chicken tonigh??

6752f52a18e8785e3d3b517cb8aad103.gif?r=6297326752f52a18e8785e3d3b517cb8aad103.gif?r=6297326752f52a18e8785e3d3b517cb8aad103.gif?r=629732

Edited by mer

where is this gif from? :teehee:

tumblr_m1wpb4Ab191rrczogo1_r1_400.gif

:wub2:

must be from heaven, cuz he looks like an angel :teehee:

ugh sorry, couldnt stop myself! seriously, i'm guessing its from one of the two making of TBWKTM videos because of the caption but i dont know for sure & cant check right now

must be from heaven, cuz he looks like an angel :teehee:

ugh sorry, couldnt stop myself! seriously, i'm guessing its from one of the two making of TBWKTM videos because of the caption but i dont know for sure & cant check right now

:aah::naughty::wub2:

right! I haven't even realise that the caption was there....his face is catched all my attention :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

thank you! :pinkbow:

I was just wondering does anyone know are there any more wonderful french interviews like this one, with translations? I admit, I was too lazy to watch french videos, cause I don't understand a thing and as much Mika is cute, I got bored. *bad fan, bad fan* :blush-anim-cl: baghead

[YOUTUBE]WS_KFvpVB_Q[/YOUTUBE]

I bet it's shocking (for me it is) I found this one yesterday. :teehee:

I was just wondering does anyone know are there any more wonderful french interviews like this one, with translations? I admit, I was too lazy to watch french videos, cause I don't understand a thing and as much Mika is cute, I got bored. *bad fan, bad fan* :blush-anim-cl: baghead

[YOUTUBE]WS_KFvpVB_Q[/YOUTUBE]

I bet it's shocking (for me it is) I found this one yesterday. :teehee:

:mikalove:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3232494&postcount=145

These are my favourite French interviews. I can find you translations if you don't know them already.

[YOUTUBE]FtIC6A1ERc8[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of my fav Mika's french interview:

[YOUTUBE]Cc0IrYOsKRM&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

And here's the translation : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=763804&postcount=49

Thank you all!!! :flowers2:These interviews have translations, so i didn't have to read separately.:clap: I don't know who is Nochickentonight on youtube, but she did a great job!

So thank you Nochickentonight too!!! :flowers2:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi peeps, does somebody has the link to downloaded the 2010 yearbook? the link on 2010 yearbook thread says download error. :teehee:

thank you! :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister

• 2 weeks later...
Hi peeps, does somebody has the link to downloaded the 2010 yearbook? the link on 2010 yearbook thread says download error. :teehee:

thank you! :wink2:

Hi! the link has expired, here's a new one :original:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h7vhcc

you have to click where it says: 'click here to start download from sendspace'

Edited by mari62