L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - Sept. 3, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Thanks to all of you for posting videos and pictures of last night's gig. I couldn't be there. But as always he looked amazing. And to all the people who were talking during the new songs: don't do it anymore. I'm not amused :sneaky2: I hope those who were there had a wonderful night though :thumb_yello:

Thanks to all of you for posting videos and pictures of last night's gig. I couldn't be there. But as always he looked amazing. And to all the people who were talking during the new songs: don't do it anymore. I'm not amused :sneaky2: I hope those who were there had a wonderful night though :thumb_yello:

The only people who were talking were in the back of the room. During the more familiar songs, most joined in.

not so sure about that! :wink2: But I wouldn't mind if I was (a bit)! :teehee:

When he said that, I was thinking that probably it would be a reason for some of the people in front not to shower for a month or so :mf_rosetinted:

I've just been watching some of the videos. Thank you all for posting them, they're amazing! If anyone wants me to post mine let me know. They're crappy though compared to you guys.

Maaike, yours are great. I can't actually hear Mika sing, but whoever was singing near you has a nice voice too :naughty:

Because I was here in 2009 when everyone was moaning about their disappointment when they finally got TBWKTM because there were precious little "new" songs on it. And this time even more songs have leaked.

I think the recorded versions may sound entirely different- like to me Toy Boy was a slight disappointment on record vs the live version whilst with One Foot Boy his live performance could never come close to how it sounded on the record. Also, I could basically not listen to We Are Golden until I heard the acoustic version. :dunno:

I think the recorded versions may sound entirely different- like to me Toy Boy was a slight disappointment on record vs the live version whilst with One Foot Boy his live performance could never come close to how it sounded on the record. Also, I could basically not listen to We Are Golden until I heard the acoustic version. :dunno:

More good reasons not to listen to the live versions first. :naughty:

Everyone is free to do what they want. Just don't come back here moaning in 2 weeks. :fisch:

I just remember! After the gig, when Mika was sighning our stuff , he noticed a nice smell, fresh, clean....

(I had refreshed myself with deo and eau de toilette minutes before, so it was me he was smelling! :das:)

Edited by Jojotje

When he said that, I was thinking that probably it would be a reason for some of the people in front not to shower for a month or so :mf_rosetinted:

I've just been watching some of the videos. Thank you all for posting them, they're amazing! If anyone wants me to post mine let me know. They're crappy though compared to you guys.

Maaike, yours are great. I can't actually hear Mika sing, but whoever was singing near you has a nice voice too :naughty:

True! And he used my fan to cool down a bit during the gig. I'll never throw that one away, allthough it was a cheap soufenire from our visit to the castle of Neuschwanstein in Germany. :wink2:

oh that castle reminds me of the Sleeping Beauty fairytale. :teehee: I'd like to visit it one day.

It is beautiful, but if you ever go there, be sure to go as early in the morning as is possible for you! Long waitinglines!

Hadn't the audience noticed Mika was there? Or was it just that there was something more interesting going on?

there were a lot of people invited by Universal. Not real Mika fans.....And obviously they found it difficult to shut up!

But I hadn't noticed it during the gig. We just heard Mika! :wink2:

It is beautiful, but if you ever go there, be sure to go as early in the morning as is possible for you!

Thanks for the advice. :thumb_yello:

These are really great pop tunes - or have I said that already? :teehee: Actually, I wasn't expecting such good ones now as it was some of the other songs that have been named as the best ones so I am pretty positive about the album now.

Thanks for the videos the reports and Ingie's blog. It was fun to read.

I haven't noticed the talking. :dunno:

Because Eloise requested.. I'll write a report too ; )

Okay, after Rian, Navah and rian's friend Ilke came over we wrote on our car (just like in tienen) and then we started our trip to the venue.. We live like 20/30 minutes away from Amsterdam, but we drove to the wrong direction so it took us 1,5 hour.. :mf_rosetinted:

then in the car Navah kept contact with Sylvana, and she said that she was sitting outside at a restaurant/bar.. But we were stressing because we wanted her to sit at the entrance door from the venue! But she just didn't do that!

When we got there Sylvana Patricia and other peeps were waiting for us (and they were stressing because wé were late).. Turns out the entrance was very very close to the venue.. :doh:

Then we ate and ate and ate and ate.. and pee-ed.. :teehee: we also had cake because Patricia had her birthday last week so we had something extra to Celebrate!

Then we saw a black van and we thought: MIKAAA

so we ran after it :teehee: and we got at the backstage area and mika's bandmembers got out! Then we talked to Joy and my mum got a picture with her.... :) Then we ran back (all hyperactive rofl)

Then we went to the door to start to queue..

when we had to pee, only one of us went to the toilets all the time so that no one could stand in our spots..

We also made some new friends on that black carpet at that door and we had lots of fun and we were getting all excited.

Then the doors finally opened! (5 minutes too late) and me and my mum got in as uuh the third pair.. so we were one of the first! and sylvana and Patricia wére the first to get in! :biggrin2:

We got to sit litterally AT the stage all in the front, in the middle!:boing: That was really something special! Thats the first time we got to stand so close to Mika! and there were no stupid fences either! So yeah, as you can hear in my vid (

), we were really excited!

Then we waited and waited and waited.. (lol interesting report)

and then a man, and two women stand behind us and they asked us to go stand behind them for 3 songs! They were from the press!! Well, I wasn't planning on going away, and ESPECIALLY not for the press! and they said that it wouldn't be in the newspapers the day after because it was too late! And the man was from Het Parool, and thats a rubbish dutch little newspaper.

Then we had to remove our stuff from the stage, so we did, and that man had to do that too (he had his bag with lenses there)

then he placed it right next to my feet and he said to us to be carefull because there were lenses in there. WELL, I actually ignored the man and started tweeting about him. And I couldn't guarantee him that it was safe there, because I was going to jump and have fun!

Then Mika came! OMG HE WAS SO ALDKJFLAKSFJ CLOOOOSEE!!!!!:fangurl: He really got close and sometimes really above us!! and with his hands and he looked at us and aaaaaaaah:wub2:

And that stupid man with his camera.. He took the photos while standing behind me mwuahahahah

Then they left after 4 songs and we could jump again and all.. Then Mika had a little break in between two songs (don't know which ones lol) and he was really hot and sweaty.. So I said; It's so sweaty in here!! And he heard it, but he didn't understand me, so he said; whut?

so I screamed: Hot! It's hot!

(My moment of glory :fangurl:)He said (something like, I didn't understand what he said xD); yeah its really hot but you choose to stand there!

Then my mum was waving with a fan and we waved at him with it and then he took the van from my mum and waved with it..

Then I decided to place my To-Fu Doll on the stage, we also had our bubble soap standing there, so why not?

Than after the song Mika took it and showed it to the audience and said: This is 'my' To-Fu doll!

And then he placed it back.. ANOTHER MOMENT OF GLORY AAAAAH!!!!

Then after that he was going to play Underwater and we got our bubble soap! and then he looked down at us and said Ooh I knew you would do that!

And then I quickly got my bubble soap and looked at him and smiled like: :das: and he looked back and smiled :3 Wieeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Then he sang and we blew! and in the end, he had this one bubble right in front of him, and he put his hand under it and popped it! It was so magical!

Somehwere in the middle of the show, don't know which song.. We were waving (the whole audience) and then he ran to the other side of the stage and I accidentally scratched him! O.O I was like: WTF HAve I done?? O.O

Then I quick hold my hands down xD

The last song he sang was Grace Kelly and I sang so loud and I completely lost it xD and at the Kachingggggggggggg~a! Part he looked down at us and smiled again :3

Aaaaaah the show was just amazing! I really loved it and Mika was so close all the time! and He danced in front of us and jumped once (during uuh......? I can't remember? XD)

Then Patricia, Sylvana, Simone and Wendy had a Meet and Greet with Mika so we went outside to wait at the backstage door... Then we had to move because they were getting all the instruments in the stage Truck and we sat on the edge of a grassfield and waited... then we saw Mika on the other side of that area and he came out of that door, and he went back in..

Then we went to the other side of the area and Mika came out again and we got all in line and he started with us! (and we thought we were at the end of the line ) and he signed things from Rian and Navah and I guess Margot (gootje) was there too.. and we talked to him and he smelled something nice..

So he was asking like; Who smells so nice? It smells fresh and clean!

So I said: You? and he looked at me hahaha and said Noo not me, I smell sweaty.. Haha then he got closer to us to smell us xD

turns out it was my mum.. :naughty:

then he signed my to-fu doll and I thanked him and then he went to my mum and signed her Korean Magazine and we asked him if we could get a picture with him, no couldn't but a grouppicture was okay.. But then......

He came kind of back as he said, but it was a mega grouppic.. I don't really mind, but my mum does, she wanted to have a picture, only with her and Mika .. so she was a bit dissapointed.. Ofcourse we cant blame the boy, but I can understand how she feels, as I have plenty of beautiful pictures of me and Mika, with him signing my stuff.. best one was the one at Q-music <3

It was a credible night and I had so much fun! I loved the show and the attention I got from Mika. It really means something for me that I finally stood out of the crowd...

I think that would be called sweat... but I didn't get anywhere near him, so I wouldn't know really.

I love your videos. Actually spotted myself in celebrate :wink2:

lol yeah he hadn't showered.. xD he said that himself hahahahaha:roftl:

haha listen to our weird conversation :naughty:

When we got there Sylvana Patricia and other peeps were waiting for us (and they were stressing because wé were late).. Turns out the entrance was very very close to the venue..

Then we ate and ate and ate and ate.. and pee-ed.. :so had cake because Patricia had her birthday last week so we had something extra to Celebrate!

Then we saw a black van and we thought: MIKAAA

so we ran after it :teehee: and we got at the backstage area and mika's bandmembers got out! Then we talked to Joy and my mum got a picture with her.... :) Then we ran back (all hyperactive rofl)

Then we went to the door to start to queue..

when we had to pee, only one of us went to the toilets all the time so that no one could stand in our spots..

We also made some new friends on that black carpet at that door and we had lots of fun and we were getting all excited.

Then the doors finally opened! (5 minutes too late) and me and my mum got in as uuh the third pair.. so we were one of the first! and sylvana and Patricia wére the first to get in!

We got to sit litterally AT the stage all in the front, in the middle!:boing: That was really something special! Thats the first time we got to stand so close to Mika! and there were no stupid fences either! So yeah, as you can hear in my vid (

), we were really excited!

Then we waited and waited and waited.. (lol interesting report)

and then a man, and two women stand behind us and they asked us to go stand behind them for 3 songs! They were from the press!! Well, I wasn't planning on going away, and ESPECIALLY not for the press! and they said that it wouldn't be in the newspapers the day after because it was too late! And the man was from Het Parool, and thats a rubbish dutch little newspaper.

Then we had to remove our stuff from the stage, so we did, and that man had to do that too (he had his bag with lenses there)

then he placed it right next to my feet and he said to us to be carefull because there were lenses in there. WELL, I actually ignored the man and started tweeting about him. And I couldn't guarantee him that it was safe there, because I was going to jump and have fun!

Then Mika came! OMG HE WAS SO ALDKJFLAKSFJ CLOOOOSEE!!!!! He really got close and sometimes really above us!! and with his hands and he looked at us and aaaaaaaah:wub2:

And that stupid man with his camera.. He took the photos while standing behind me mwuahahahah

Then they left after 4 songs and we could jump again and all.. Then Mika had a little break in between two songs (don't know which ones lol) and he was really hot and sweaty.. So I said; It's so sweaty in here!! And he heard it, but he didn't understand me, so he said; whut?

so I screamed: Hot! It's hot!

(My moment of glory :fangurl:)He said (something like, I didn't understand what he said xD); yeah its really hot but you choose to stand there!

Then my mum was waving with a fan and we waved at him with it and then he took the van from my mum and waved with it..

Then I decided to place my To-Fu Doll on the stage, we also had our bubble soap standing there, so why not?

Than after the song Mika took it and showed it to the audience and said: This is 'my' To-Fu doll!

And then he placed it back.. ANOTHER MOMENT OF GLORY AAAAAH!!!!

Then after that he was going to play Underwater and we got our bubble soap! and then he looked down at us and said Ooh I knew you would do that!

And then I quickly got my bubble soap and looked at him and smiled like: :das: and he looked back and smiled :3 Wieeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Then he sang and we blew! and in the end, he had this one bubble right in front of him, and he put his hand under it and popped it! It was so magical!

Somehwere in the middle of the show, don't know which song.. We were waving (the whole audience) and then he ran to the other side of the stage and I accidentally scratched him! O.O I was like: WTF HAve I done?? O.O

Then I quick hold my hands down xD

The last song he sang was Grace Kelly and I sang so loud and I completely lost it xD and at the Kachingggggggggggg~a! Part he looked down at us and smiled again :3

Aaaaaah the show was just amazing! I really loved it and Mika was so close all the time! and He danced in front of us and jumped once (during uuh......? I can't remember? XD)

Then Patricia, Sylvana, Simone and Wendy had a Meet and Greet with Mika so we went outside to wait at the backstage door... Then we had to move because they were getting all the instruments in the stage Truck and we sat on the edge of a grassfield and waited... then we saw Mika on the other side of that area and he came out of that door, and he went back in..

Then we went to the other side of the area and Mika came out again and we got all in line and he started with us! (and we thought we were at the end of the line ) and he signed things from Rian and Navah and I guess Margot (gootje) was there too.. and we talked to him and he smelled something nice..

So he was asking like; Who smells so nice? It smells fresh and clean!

So I said: You? and he looked at me hahaha and said Noo not me, I smell sweaty.. Haha then he got closer to us to smell us xD

turns out it was my mum.. :naughty:

then he signed my to-fu doll and I thanked him and then he went to my mum and signed her Korean Magazine and we asked him if we could get a picture with him, no couldn't but a grouppicture was okay.. But then......

He came kind of back as he said, but it was a mega grouppic.. I don't really mind, but my mum does, she wanted to have a picture, only with her and Mika .. so she was a bit dissapointed.. Ofcourse we cant blame the boy, but I can understand how she feels, as I have plenty of beautiful pictures of me and Mika, with him signing my stuff.. best one was the one at Q-music <3

It was a credible night and I had so much fun! I loved the show and the attention I got from Mika. It really means something for me that I finally stood out of the crowd...

::aah::aah::wub2:

i really enjoyed your report maaikie!!

OMG u scratched mika :devil::teehee: