2012 -- Virgin radio "Vous êtes fan de Mika?" 2012.11.19 - 2012.12.08

Kumazzz

Thank you Virginie for the report, it was such a special moment for you and I'm really happy :wub2:

I remember you because you asked me to vote for you on Twitter and so I did, I'm happy I've helped you like a lot of others. Congrats again :huglove:

My gig report

Virgin fans

December 8th 2012

I was both freaking out and totally happy when I got Virgin mail.

Thanks to my sweet Mika fans friends who voted for me on my Princess Anne Penniman account I was among the top thirty Mika fans so I was going to get two invitations for the Virgin fans tv show in Paris. It was the first good news for me in a while as I was going through very sad events. At first my netbook stopped working and all my Mika and personal data was lost then my father who was very weak due to an orphan desease suddendly had a very high fever and was gone in a few days two days before Underwater video was out. Underwater song was aired for the very first time as I was in the car on my way to hospital. I see his loving soul in the light when I watch the video :wub2:

So even though I was totally freaking out because I thought my husband would get mad at me and I would n t be able to go I gave Virgin my name and address so they could sent me the invitations.

We were supposed to visit my daughter who is a student in normandie that week end and she lives only an hour away from Paris by car so my husband said yes and I was so relieved it went that way.

It was a big suspense if I d get the invitations on time as there was a mail strike but after a very stressing Friday they were finally delivered at night.

We left for Paris on Saturday morning but we had to go back because he had forgotten his tool box so since we were back I grabbed Mika s tool too then in case I would be able to meet him in case he would have time to sign it.

By the time we got to Paris it was five thirty pm but in porte de la chapelle the camping car got into a huge traffic jam when we were 900 meters to the docks where the tv show was taking place.

The traffic jam was so bad we ended up walking on the side of the road to get there my daughter and I. My daughter was guiding me as I always get lost but when I saw the Virgin sign I felt much better. It was very cold but it was dry. It was so cold it hurt to breathe. My heels and my feet barely survided but I made it for Mika s love.

Many people who had won ticks were brought by buses and they all passed us in the queue I don t know why it was that way but it was unfair.

I meet Antoine the Mikawebsite webmaster for the first time in real life and we hugged happily. I also met Bea who is one of the mods the Mikawebsite forum. She was the one who recognized me because I had shown her a pic of me in Gruchet le valasse thanks to my dear sweet friend Treasa :wub2:

What was funny is that my daughter and I were queing with two young men we didn t know but who lived about twenty kilometers from where we live.

I heard Underwater music being rehearsed while queing.

The doors only opened at eight it was said on the invitations that they would open earlier

It was warm inside.

We could leave our coats in a special place.

My daughter left the bottle of water there too unfortunately.

Some people s bags were checked. I was able to keep mine which was great because I had my singing and dancing chicken for Mika with me.

The studio was very big as it was a former factory.

We got stickers like the one Mika had on his hand with Virgin fans on them.

Then we got inside the studios.

There were seats at the back of the room.

We went as close to the stage as we could my daughter and I.

At first they were showing the virgin radio fans commercials on repeat on the two big screens so I could see Mika

Then a man explained to us what to do during the show.

He told us to scream and jump as much as we could lol.

There was wifi and we were also told we could use twitter and facebook which was great.

My phone only let me use facebook but I could update that was cool.

The funny thing was that it said on the ticks no cameras or phones but we were allowed to use them

Mika was the first artist to sing :wub2:

He was wearing the same suit as in Italy.

He sang Celebrate and I was waving my singing and dancing chicken to him all the time lmao I believe he saw it.

He sang on the stage then I didn t see him anymore as he was singing to his top three fans who were on a mini stage in the middle of the audience high up on seats.

Then he was back on stage. I was lucky because there were two stages and he was on the closest to me.

They were probably showing Celebrate video I can t even tell I had only eyes for Mika.

Then Mika sang Underwater with the video in the background and we were waving our hands :swoon:

It was so beautiful :wub2:

I was singing all along of course I can t help singing along with Mika :wub2:

My daughter filmed the whole song bless her but I m waiting for her to send it to me through internet now as I had my netbook with me but she did n t have the cables with her :aah:

As soon as she sends what she filmed I ll upload it

After he had finished singing Underwater Mika left discreetly and I felt sorry because I missed him already and there would be no way to meet him since he left the first.

Some fans who couln t get in managed to see him as he was getting out of the telethon building which he had been after the Virgin Radio Fans show.

If I really want to meet him and give him my chicken which has already been at two of his gigs I might have to skip the show and wait outside for his arrival or departure to meet him. If I lived in Paris I would have more opportunties to see him. I ll end up meeting him some day I know all I have to do is to be patient.

Anyway I loved every second I was watching him on stage and it was a dream evening.

the best of the whole evening a bit shy to be the first one and so sweet and gorgeous and so cute when he was genuinely amazed that the prize was so heavy.

I love this man and I always will for his angel voice his songs that are so meaningful to me and because he is a normal human being not pretending or playing a part.

I almost forgot to tell about his sparkling glittery shoes that bedazzled me so much I can t remember now if they were blue or red :naughty: but they gave him even more magic :wub2:

What a long happy report :naughty:

I was in great need of seing him again and I thought I would have to wait till next summer so that was really fantastic :swoon:

It was a dream :swoon:

Thank you so much to every Mika fan friend who voted for me on my Princess Anne Penniman account on facebook :huglove:

Without your support I would not have been among the top thirty Mika fans and I couln t have been invited and have such a fantastic time. You rock my sweet Mika family

The other singers and groups were good too. Birdy was heart touching. Shakaponk and M were crazy and fun and got everyone to danse. Beth Ditto couln t be there nor was the singer of Skip the use. But I am a Mika fan and he was definitively the best :wub2:

Thanks again to all my Mika friends who voted for me :huglove:

If you guys need a vote from me just ask and I ll be happy to help you too.

I would have loved to see Mika and I know some fans managed to but I hope it'll happen next time :wink2:

I'm just so totally happy I was there last week end :swoon:

What a lovely report Virginie! Absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for your report too Anne - sounds like you had a great time.

:huglove::mikalove:

Anne, thank you for you lovely report :wink2:[/

QUOTE]

You're welcome Kath :wub2: and Sabine :wub2:

I had a wonderful time :woot_jump:

Mika made me feel alive again :wub2:

Virginie and Anne ... thanks for your wonderful reports. :flowers2:

My gig report

... It was a big suspense if I d get the invitations on time as there was a mail strike but after a very stressing Friday they were finally delivered at night.

We left for Paris on Saturday morning but we had to go back because he had forgotten his tool box so since we were back I grabbed Mika s tool too then in case I would be able to meet him in case he would have time to sign it. ...

:shocked:

Anne,I'm so happy for you,your report is so funny and joyful! :huglove: I'm glad you managed to see Mika again this year,you deserved it! :thumb_yello:

We left for Paris on Saturday morning but we had to go back because he had forgotten his tool box so since we were back I grabbed Mika s tool too then in case I would be able to meet him in case he would have time to sign it.

:lmfao:

Virginie and Anne ... thanks for your wonderful reports. :flowers2:

Anne,I'm so happy for you,your report is so funny and joyful! :huglove: I'm glad you managed to see Mika again this year,you deserved it! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Mika's tool is still in my purse :shocked:

Well that's one of them, I have several :lmao:

There's always one in my car as well :naughty:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Mika made me feel alive again :wub2::thumb_yello:

Thank you Mika :wub2::fangurl::swoon::wub2:

Mika's tool is still in my purse :shocked:

:

That's shocking, Anne!:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

So glad u had the time of your life, maybe next year u'll get the prize of Mika's bestest fan!

Maybe you should grow a garden farm to get fresh products first...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

haha yes i can! :wink2:

and yes really hard! I need a video to realise!!!! :naughty:

@Louiza : Me too! I can't wait to find a video! The show will be on the TV once again Wednesday night. I hope someone can register it!

@Dreamy_Queen : Even when i'll be in the paradise! :naughty:

thanks to all. You're so nice :wub2:

Anne, thank you for you lovely report :wink2:[/

QUOTE]

You're welcome Kath :wub2: and Sabine :wub2:

I had a wonderful time :woot_jump:

Mika made me feel alive again :wub2:

Awn dear Virginie and Anne :wub2:

Amazing reports girls, lovely :huglove:

That's shocking, Anne!:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

So glad u had the time of your life, maybe next year u'll get the prize of Mika's bestest fan!

Maybe you should grow a garden farm to get fresh products first...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I thought you'd see my post :lmao:

I do have a garden :fisch:

With the fresh products I'm sure to be number one next year :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

THE video!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::woot_jump::swoon:

http://www.virginradio.fr/#/Evenements/VIRGIN-RADIO-FANS/VIDEOS/Revelation-du-Meilleur-Fan-de-Mika

Anne you can translate if you want. I hate my voice :naughty:

Et rajoute au passage que quand j'ai dis "je sais pas" au moment du "tu vas le garder longtemps le trophée" j'ai rien entendu à ce moment là ! Mais je le garderais à vie c'est clair :wub2:

Happy to read your reports girls, and that you had a great night :wub2:

Mika is really wonderful... :teehee:

awesome report and congrats Virginie!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Thanks for ur report too Anne...so glad u got to see him!:thumb_yello:

thanks for sharing your reports, Anne ^^

So happy many of you voted for me and I could go :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

THE video!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::woot_jump::swoon:

http://www.virginradio.fr/#/Evenements/VIRGIN-RADIO-FANS/VIDEOS/Revelation-du-Meilleur-Fan-de-Mika

Anne you can translate if you want. I hate my voice :naughty:

Et rajoute au passage que quand j'ai dis "je sais pas" au moment du "tu vas le garder longtemps le trophée" j'ai rien entendu à ce moment là ! Mais je le garderais à vie c'est clair :wub2:

Ok , thank you Virginie :huglove:

I'm so happy for you :wub2: