MIKA spotted in The London Paper

Lollipop

Just a tiny tiny thing today in their spotted section,

"Mika introducing Lily Allen to his Mother in The Audley, Mayfair."

As we are somewhat starved of Mika news, any is better that none right?? No matter how small!!

XXXXX

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a tiny tiny thing today in their spotted section,

"Mika introducing Lily Allen to his Mother in The Audley, Mayfair."

As we are somewhat starved of Mika news, any is better that none right?? No matter how small!!

XXXXX

Is Lily talking to him now?

She was being a bit snotty with him last year.

The time I don't get the londonpaper and he's finally on it :sneaky2: I see how it is :mf_rosetinted:

And.. errm.. he was introducing Lily to his mum? Since when did they start getting along?

Haaaaaaa!!! :roftl::roftl:

But seriously. We've all seen the dodgy pictures of Lily Allen and Cherisse, so she couldn't possibly be dating Mika too...

Who? Lily Allen or Cherisse? I can't keep all these dodgy pictures/hookup stories straight. :blink:

But seriously. We've all seen the dodgy pictures of Lily Allen and Cherisse, so she couldn't possibly be dating Mika too...

wait do you mean Lily Allen and cherisse together?? or you mean, mika w/ lily and mika w/ cherisse?

:naughty:goodness this is getting more confuzing!

That's hot. I'm down with that.

*EDIT*

Wasn't he wearing a ring at the Ivor Novellos? Dating, shmating. He's married to Lily Allen. :mf_rosetinted:

Not only that....

HE IS PREGNANT WITH HER CHILD!!!!

You heard me. That's why she changed her hair...so she could look more like a man to fit with the scenario...and it worked

:mf_rosetinted:

Or could she...:shocked:

A twisted Love triangle.

YAY! all my friends that dont like mika say the meanest things about him,, and theyalso say hes a loaner, now i can prove to them that he isnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol, well im happy 4 meeks with watever is going on btween he and her

Thats it! I think Mika should stay indoors and not interact with anyone from the outside world ..until july:mf_rosetinted: Because I don't think that I can take many more of these weird/bored/overanalyzing conversations! lol

Next time he writes a blog he'll tell us about how he got married to Cherisse and Lily on an elephant in indea...how lovely would that be...:mf_rosetinted:

remembet ,he's half arab and for arabs it's normal to have more than one wife...:mf_rosetinted: