Mika en studio pour le Virgin Show

I don't think this has been already posted before... mods you can delete it if I'm wrong!

http://www.tvmag.com/article/divertissement/38078/mika-en-studio-pour-le-virgin-show.html?sat=0&sac=0&saf=1&sj=00&sm=00&sa=0&sq=mika&page=1

Mika prend ses engagements très au sérieux! À l'occasion du Virgin Show, le 4 juillet au Parc des Princes, l'interprète de Relax entend proposer un live original et unique. Dans cette perspective, voilà deux semaines que le jeune artiste répète dans un studio londonien. Le Virgin Show accueillera également Dionysos (et leurs invités), Yelle, Panic At The Disco... Sans oublier Thomas VDB, dont le one man show a été écrit pour l'occasion. Les Eurockéennes débutant à la même date, Virgin 17 prendra l'antenne à 22 h 30, en direct, afin d'alterner les live du festival de Belfort et celui de Mika.

Sorry if I made mistakes my english is :thumbdown:

Mika in studio for the Virgin Show

Mika takes its commitments seriously! At the Virgin Show, July 4 at Parc des Princes, the interpreter of Relax intends to propose an original and unique concert. In this perspective, the young artist repeats since two weeks in a London studio. (...) The Eurockéennes beginning in the same date, Virgin 17 will take the antenna at 10:30 am, live, to alternate the concert of the festival of Belfort with the concert of Mika.

Does this mean that the concert will be broadcast on TV? :blink:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww cool, he is rehearsing!

thanks for posting. i guess we'll have to wait til europe is awake to let us know if this means it will be on tv or not! :wink2:

hey, that's dated june 11... they say he had been rehearsing for 2 weeks... so end of may?

wow

awwww cool, he is rehearsing!

thanks for posting. i guess we'll have to wait til europe is awake to let us know if this means it will be on tv or not! :wink2:

hey, that's dated june 11... they say he had been rehearsing for 2 weeks... so end of may?

wow

:shocked: Wowza... This show will be epic...

I'm so excited!!!! :dance_man::groovy:

I don't think this has been already posted before... mods you can delete it if I'm wrong!

http://www.tvmag.com/article/divertissement/38078/mika-en-studio-pour-le-virgin-show.html?sat=0&sac=0&saf=1&sj=00&sm=00&sa=0&sq=mika&page=1

Mika prend ses engagements très au sérieux! À l'occasion du Virgin Show, le 4 juillet au Parc des Princes, l'interprète de Relax entend proposer un live original et unique. Dans cette perspective, voilà deux semaines que le jeune artiste répète dans un studio londonien. Le Virgin Show accueillera également Dionysos (et leurs invités), Yelle, Panic At The Disco... Sans oublier Thomas VDB, dont le one man show a été écrit pour l'occasion. Les Eurockéennes débutant à la même date, Virgin 17 prendra l'antenne à 22 h 30, en direct, afin d'alterner les live du festival de Belfort et celui de Mika.

Mika takes its commitments seriously! At the Virgin Show, July 4 at Parc des Princes, the interpreter of Relax intends to propose an original and unique concert. In this perspective, the young artist repeats since two weeks in a London studio. (...) The Eurockéennes beginning in the same date, Virgin 17 will take the antenna at 10:30 am, live, to alternate the concert of the festival of Belfort with the concert of Mika.

I hope, Caro....I hope!

Thanks for posting :wink2:

Nobody seems interested :naughty:

i'm VERY interested, as i won't be there in the flesh!

a french TV as niki says....is anyone going to record it an do all those kind and fine things as for instance uploading to a site and give us the link for the download?

yes?

:bleh:

if the article is true it will be broadcast on tv!!!! that is so exciting:woot_jump:

Sounds good, 7 days left till we'll see what he got planned for this gig. :punk::thumb_yello:

Yes, seems like it's gonna be on tv... Virgin 17 is a French channel.

I hope someone will film it. Oh God, why do I only have the boring channels?:naughty:

Greeeeaaaaat:punk:

I hope Amsterdam will be spe-shul too otherwise I feel left out:naughty:

Me too.:mf_rosetinted:

T4P.....is this channel also online? So we, who don't get it, can watch it live somewhere on the net??? If not, guess I'll have to wait for youtube/sendspace/zshare/Daily motion....:naughty: