Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us were thinking of getting up a petition to ask that this fan club be regarded as Mika's official fan club, and therefore we can get information about events, so that situations like today, when people were told only a few hours before a gig that they could go WITHOUT a ticket, are less likely to happen.

If we can get the petition supported by as many people as possible, we will get it printed out, and will present it to Jerry (Mika's manager) and a copy to Mika as well, at the Glasgow concert in November - where there will be a 20+ contingent of MFC members!!

FREDDIESDOUBLE will look after this thread, and will answer any questions that you may have (thanks Fred :biggrin2: )

Sign up here for now - and we will work out a way to get the signatures at a later date!!

sign me up :thumb_yello:

That's one of the most beautiful things I've heard latelly:mf_lustslow:

(can I stole this quote?):blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Sure! Maybe we can all put it in our sigs as a link to this thread?? :biggrin2:

Thanks Fred - popped into 16+ thread, and bar to give it some publicity!! :blush-anim-cl:

it will happen, and probably sooner than november, it is al pushed in the right direction now..

this place is by far the most dedicated global fan club site there is (even the only one i think) and mika knows us already very well, we are pushing hard and we will succeed !!!

I have am giving my full support to this and wil do what it takes to see this through....