Mika Might Hate Me For Saying This...

CazGirl

he himself said he was chubby!

can you figure him?

.....one moment...........caz...........WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU? :shocked:

ROFL, I love how you all think I think he's FAT! :roftl: :roftl:

Just to clarify (i know you're joking but just in case...) i DON'T think he's fat, I think he just gained a WEEEEEEEEEEE bit! mkay :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify (i know you're joking but just in case...) i DON'T think he's fat, I think he just gained a WEEEEEEEEEEE bit! mkay :mf_rosetinted:

I think he's gained quite a bit. He was so skinny a year ago it was painful to look at (for me anyway).

I'm diggin' The Bigger M :glasses2:

i was just talking to my friend about this. we both agree that he looks much better now than he did when we first discovered him. he loks much healthier (even if he is sick) and much less childlike i think.

yay mika, lol

*random*

Okay. I totally had a senior moment now! I stared at your signature for such a long time and tried to figure out whose eyes they are:blink:

*random*

Okay. I totally had a senior moment now! I stared at your signature for such a long time and tried to figure out whose eyes they are:blink:

Really?? bwahahahahaha thats halerious:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and i was just about to change it, lol

I dunno..I liked the skinniness. :blush-anim-cl:

But, I do quite like the toned arm muscles. Just don't overdo it Mika - we do not want some musclebound freakshow appearing before our eyes on stage. Personally I don't even really want to see a six pack..

Do you think he'll end up like Elvis though, all flabby and horrible by the time he's 40?:shocked::mf_rosetinted: