Your First Time - 2008

Christine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I will be losing my Mikaginity in only 10 days!!! :woot_jump:

I am so FULL of emotions..... it is almost scary!

I am afraid I am going to throw up/pass out

I am SO SO SO SO afraid that I am going to start crying when he comes out on stage!

I am afraid that IF... I actaully get to meet him... I will forget the english language all together, and try to open my mouth to speak - but nothing comes out.

As nervous and scared as I am about EVERYTHING .......

did I forget to mention that I am SO excited!!!

Honestly I do not know what to expect! I mean I have seen the videos of shows and all... but I can imagine actually BEING THERE it is just going to be so different and surreal.... I am going to be living in a dream! But, what happens when it is time to wake up? Ooohhh.... am I going to be left feeling empty and so depressed..... maybe like the Mika withdrawl I hear so much about! :tears:

Hold on...

Ok it's alright, I forgive you... because we got the par-tay. :wink2:

We may have the "par-tay" but the "par-tay" isn't gonna happen if you're in NYC and I'm in Boston. :wink2:

I am afraid that IF... I actaully get to meet him... I will forget the english language all together, and try to open my mouth to speak - but nothing comes out.

Been there, done that, will not happen again. :mf_rosetinted: It was such a lovely conversation.

Everything happened too fast and I was talking before I was pushed out from the line to in front of him to have my CD signed. I think my mind was still back in the line. I could have said something oh like, "hey, it's nice to meet you thanks for the amazing show" but I guess that was asking too much of my mind at the time. :naughty: Like I said, great conversation. I'm still pretty awesome. :thumb_yello:

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I just wanted to pick up on a line from lollipop monkey's post:

I'm looking forward to:

• Hearing those opening bars of Relax (or whatever he sings first)

Aaah, this for me is the best and most memorable thing about your 'first time'.

It is an AMAZING moment when you hear this, and then Mika bursts onto the stage and you suddenly realize....THAT'S HIM!!!!!!!!! In the flesh!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I feel all shuddery just thinking about it now!

I'm sure it gets you every time too. I wouldn't know. I've only done it the once to date:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure it gets you every time too.

Yes and I don't even want to hear lollipop monkey qualifying it with "whatever he plays first". If he moves Relax from the opening number I'll cry. :tears:

I'm seeing him for the first time in February. I am stupidly excited about it! I'm just so glad he decided to come to Canada. Not very many stops. I'm so glad Vancouver is one of them. I can't wait to see him do Love Today. I love how he has changed it. And I am super excited about Lollipop. It looks like a fab ending!

I'm seeing him for the first time in February. I am stupidly excited about it! I'm just so glad he decided to come to Canada. Not very many stops. I'm so glad Vancouver is one of them. I can't wait to see him do Love Today. I love how he has changed it. And I am super excited about Lollipop. It looks like a fab ending!

I am NOT excited about Lollipop at ALL ..... cause I know he is about to leave the stage :tears:

I am NOT excited about Lollipop at ALL ..... cause I know he is about to leave the stage :tears:

With you on that one! :P

I agree with the really excited when relax comes on and he bursts onto stage.

I havn't seen him live but I just remember watching the dvd and the "MIKA! MIK! MIKA" of the crowd and then the first few bars...

It's all in the dark until the music pulls up bass and the lights come on and THERE HE IS!

Jumping up and down in his sparkly coat and the audiance goes wild, cheering and claping and screaming...

Oh to experience it first hand I can only imagin!

Or something like that, I'm probably just rambling on and on, I'll stop now :P

It is an AMAZING moment when you hear this, and then Mika bursts onto the stage and you suddenly realize....THAT'S HIM!!!!!!!!! In the flesh!:mf_lustslow:

I'm sure it gets you every time too. I wouldn't know. I've only done it the once to date

Pretty much the same here.

I went into the venue, like 'Is he really so.... ... .... ??':sneaky2: ... haha :lol3: and then he stood there about one and a half metres away from me and all I could think of was: 'OH! :shocked: ...but.... OOHooh :blush-anim-cl:'

I guess it is generally quite funny for people who were devouring every single article and absorbing all the youtube stuff as if there'd be no tomorrow without ever having seen him for real - and then get to do just that.

I'm thankful till today that the people who were with me when I lost my Mikinity were standing behind me :naughty: And I'm very happy I didn't have to see my own face in that very moment. I don't know how stupid my most stupid grin looks, actually; and I guess that is a blessing - otherwise I'd live in a hole right now feeling embarrassed for the rest of my days :roftl:

yep, when he butsted out on stage (relax o.c.), I was kinda.. :shocked:oh, boy... he's not that bad, after all... :shocked: and I remember thinking (I was standing right in front of him, 1 and half metre away), wow, he's really tall... :blink:

yep, when he butsted out on stage (relax o.c.), I was kinda.. :shocked:oh, boy... he's not that bad, after all... :shocked: and I remember thinking (I was standing right in front of him, 1 and half metre away), wow, he's really tall... :blink:

:lol3: I was thinking something more in the lines of 'Oh,... he's really...:shocked: .. REAL' Haha, that sounds so odd :roftl:

:lmfao:i'm not sure i belong in this group

i went to Good Morning America, but that was a promo thing , not really a proper gig

he sang, 3.5 songs

:naughty:

(he sang part of love today again, but only like 30 seconds of it)

so, feb.2 will be my first proper gig with the lights and the 8+ songs and the confetti and the talky parts and the balloons and all the sreaming and jumping and singing along and all :bleh:

I'm afraid the crowd won't be up for it and that it won't be all that i've expected.

:sweatdrop:

*aahhh* im not sure about it!! don't think he'll come to austria but anyway im gonna see him this year, donnu how but im gonna see him!!:bleh::mf_lustslow: i think i might go to london al least to one of his concerts or if he does one nearer then'll go!!

:lol3: I was thinking something more in the lines of 'Oh,... he's really .. REAL' Haha, that sounds so odd :roftl:

oh, mine wasn't really as swooney as it seems..

I loooved his music right from almost the very beginning, though, I said it already a few times, the very first time I heard a song of his on the radio, I didn't like it.. it was obviously NOT him.. :fisch::mf_rosetinted: .

at first anyway, I wasn't so cached about his looks at all. he's not my type of man, or was, better saying :blush-anim-cl: , cause now and ever since april I do find him attractive.. :blush-anim-cl:

it was at my first gig, when I saw him right in front of me on stage, that I reconsidered my opinion... :wub2:

I'm deliciously super dooperly amazingly-ly excited. 6 days, 4 exams, 2 full days of school...2 full days missed.....

:trumpet::roll1::groupwave::woot_jump:

I like smilies:) i have been very smiley myself lately. My friends call it an freakish (pshaw...) obsession, I call it being passionate about something. You have to be passionate about something or else life gets exceedingly boring:) the only problem is i joined these forums during finals week...no concentration. OOOOH WELL:mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, i love Mika because he's amazing himself, and he's an amazing singer and he SINGS IT LIKE IT IS!!!

I lost my virginity in last november in Munich. That was really one of the best days in my life - but unfortunately I didn't remember anything 2 hours after the concert! We sat on the underground with my friend and watched the pictures and I was empty... :boxed: (Did anyone of you feel like this after gigs? It's very weird, isn't it?) I was very scared, but a few days later the memories came back (thank God)...:thumb_yello: !!

When I saw him first on stage I screamed like a crazy, hysteric girl (but wait... It's not really surprising...:mf_rosetinted: ) and I didn't hear anything from the concert just my friend behind me saying: "I can't believe it!! I can't believe it!!" :roftl: It was very funny so I laughed and after I sang and jumped and took pictures... But the very first time was shocking!

(It's really strange, because I felt that he is smaller in life than in pictures and TV...)

Ps: Sorry for my language, to write in English is very hard for me - this message pass me 20 mintues... :thumbdown: And that's the reason why I don't write just read forums... :emot-sad: But it doesn't matter - I observe you from the background...:wink2:

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I just wanted to pick up on a line from lollipop monkey's post:

It is an AMAZING moment when you hear this, and then Mika bursts onto the stage and you suddenly realize....THAT'S HIM!!!!!!!!! In the flesh!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I'm sure it gets you every time too. I wouldn't know. I've only done it the once to date:mf_rosetinted:

Every single time, Gata.

Ps: Sorry for my language, to write in English is very hard for me - this message pass me 20 mintues... :thumbdown: And that's the reason why I don't write just read forums... :emot-sad: But it doesn't matter - I observe you from the background...:wink2:

Your English is great! :thumb_yello: Thanks for taking the time to write your story even though it wasn't easy for you.

I didn't really forget things that happened but there were things that I didn't notice at the time. Mika got out of a car in front of me and I couldn't see anyone around me from that moment until he left. I could hear them and was aware of what was going on, but I couldn't see anyone but Mika.

I'm looking forward to the whole experience. I'm looking forward to:

• Meeting fellow MFCers
  • The anticipation turning to slight giddiness in the queue
  • The adrenaline-filled task of getting into the venue and getting a good spot
  • The feeling of being about to pop with excitement after the opening act leaves the stage
  • Hearing those opening bars of Relax (or whatever he sings first)
  • The simple elation that will be hearing him sing live, in the very same room as me
  • The look on my fiance's face when Mika plays Happy Ending (his fave)
  • The atmosphere created by a front-row filled with elated MFCers
  • The thrill of trying to catch him after the gig, and
  • Hopefully, the unmatched joy in getting to meet him and getting an autograph. :mf_lustslow:

In fact, this is me when I think that I'll be seeing Mika for the very first time in less than three weeks:

pig_smile.jpg

Youre 23!?!

I didn't know that...

:roftl:

are you really?! :blush-anim-cl: