MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I am only able to go to the 26th gig - so I had hoped to know

before, or get some of the benefits there!! Not going to happen

now - I swear folk will think I am being stupid - but I am sitting

here in tears!!! Stupid Oldling :(

Oh Wendi, will this put a smile on your face?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13270

:huglove:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww Wendy don't feel sad. *hugs*

It is taking a bit longer than expected but I'm certain that's purely because FD and Deano have our best interest at heart.

They won't settle for anything less than perfection! :thumb_yello:

I'm positive it will be worth the wait and even though there won't be any benefits in London yet, there's plenty still to come!

That's the proper outloook! I'm very disappointed myself, but what can

we do? Have faith and sit tight. (Ugh, I'm getting so sick of all the

cliches I've been using... :naughty: )

dcdeb

dcdeb

:naughty:

Ah well Deb, another week won't kill us and there's the Amsterdam gig to look forward to!

I know you and Wendi are planning to come. Right? :mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb

yeah, and how long now? :sneaky2: *shakes fist at Jerry, Mika and Deano*

I am only able to go to the 26th gig - so I had hoped to know

before, or get some of the benefits there!! Not going to happen

now - I swear folk will think I am being stupid - but I am sitting

here in tears!!! Stupid Oldling :(

I can fully understand Wendi's fellings.

I know that there have been a lot of things that have needed to be sorted out, legalities, small print etc etc. However, Wendi was the driving force behind this project...and put in a hell of a lot of hard work. I know that others, including Freddie and Deano have also been working hard behind the scenes.............but Wendi has not been privy to any of this. Wendi, being the kind, generous, patient, understanding, tolerant, sweet gentle person that she is has borne all of this very patiently..........whilst privately she has been desperate for news. However, all along she has hoped that we would either hear before London or else at the gig that she was at on the 26th. Wendi isn't able to attend as many concerts as some of us are fortunate enough to be able to...again, something that she doesn't complain about but is always amazingly encouraging and happy for everyone who is able to go. She is a MASIVE asset to this fan club. She is here as often as she can be and is welcoming, generous and kind to everyone.

I personally feel that it is only fair that Wendi should be included in any announcements and treated with the respect that she fully deserves.

If my post upsets anyone, well then, i didn't mean to offend but I think it is very sad indeed that something that was concieved essentially by Wendi has, ultimately ended up upsetting her.

I know fred and everone's been working hard on this and it's nobody's fault it's not before the london gig. things sometimes cannot be speeded up, esp. when there's "burocracy" in the way. :boxed:

still, I understand how wendi must feel and what it meant for her. I am so sorry. :boxed: I know it'll come and it's just a short while away, but it's not then and it makes the difference for HER. a hug to wendi. :wub2:

This sounds just like Big Girls being released in the stores here in Aus! First told Feb 2nd, then pushed back two weeks to Feb 16th, then pushed back another week to Feb 23rd.... However my story has a happier outcome cos I was in the record shop last night and they told me that they had them out the back but couldn't sell me one last night cos it isn't officially released till today and they would get fined. So guess what I'm getting today?!!

Hope it takes less time than FD is predicting and hugs for you Wendi!! Heck, hugs for the whole lot of you!:huglove:

I can fully understand Wendi's fellings.

I know that there have been a lot of things that have needed to be sorted out, legalities, small print etc etc. However, Wendi was the driving force behind this project...and put in a hell of a lot of hard work. I know that others, including Freddie and Deano have also been working hard behind the scenes.............but Wendi has not been privy to any of this. Wendi, being the kind, generous, patient, understanding, tolerant, sweet gentle person that she is has borne all of this very patiently..........whilst privately she has been desperate for news. However, all along she has hoped that we would either hear before London or else at the gig that she was at on the 26th. Wendi isn't able to attend as many concerts as some of us are fortunate enough to be able to...again, something that she doesn't complain about but is always amazingly encouraging and happy for everyone who is able to go. She is a MASIVE asset to this fan club. She is here as often as she can be and is welcoming, generous and kind to everyone.

I personally feel that it is only fair that Wendi should be included in any announcements and treated with the respect that she fully deserves.

If my post upsets anyone, well then, i didn't mean to offend but I think it is very sad indeed that something that was concieved essentially by Wendi has, ultimately ended up upsetting her.

Ok, I suppose I had best answer this....

The discussions we are having are not directly related to Wendi's project.

In fact, contact had been started well before Wendi first started the petition, but one of the areas we are covering should coincide with what Wendi and the majority of MFC'ers wanted.

So I guess what I am saying is that Wendi has been awesome, and I am sure that her petition has certainly made a difference, BUT she should not take it personal, as:

a) it won't have any effect on the up'coming gigs

b) it is not directly related to Wendi's project

I hope this makes sense/helps.

Dean

In fact, contact had been started well before Wendi first started the petition, but one of the areas we are covering should coincide with what Wendi and the majority of MFC'ers wanted.

So I guess what I am saying is that Wendi has been awesome, and I am sure that her petition has certainly made a difference, BUT she should not take it personal, as:

Dean

lol, they're feeling like you're torturing them :naughty:

Dean

Ok Dean - thanks for that! :thumb_yello:

Dean

Thanks for clarifying Deano:thumb_yello: I know for me that I'm just lousy at waiting. "Delayed gratification?? What on earth is that?" But mostly I just come on here to tease FD:sneaky2:

Dean

Thanks Dean, I apreciate your post, as ever, you respond in a fair and responsible manner...we are very lucky on Mfc to have you at the helm :thumb_yello: OK.........grovel over :naughty:

I was just upset to have texts from Wendi saying she was in tears...........and have just hoped that she would be kept informed.

We are all looking forward to the news....and will continue to wait patiently! :naughty:

Hello lovelies

Next week Im afraid , I cannot say anymore at this stage . but its all good PROMISE

Hopefully I can explain all next Thursday face to face

Thursday? THURSDAY!!!!

The day I will be in London?

Freddie, you will be mobbed :roftl:

Can I just say that I think it's important that any news is announced or explained here first. Not at gigs or "face to face" at any other location.

Most of the MFC will not be in London and everyone has the right to hear thios at the same time as it involves everyone equally.

Just my opinion.

Can I just say that I think it's important that any news is announced or explained here first. Not at gigs or "face to face" at any other location.

Most of the MFC will not be in London and everyone has the right to hear thios at the same time as it involves everyone equally.

Just my opinion.

i agree....

Just my opinion.

I totally agree!!

Hello lovelies

Next week Im afraid , I cannot say anymore at this stage . but its all good PROMISE

OMG!! We can't wait till Thursday.

Although I think it would be nice if it was explained here first. Just our opinion though.

Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Hello lovelies

That's what you said last Thursday :sneaky2:

I'm too impatient for this :no:

Just my opinion.

i agree....

I totally agree!!

Although I think it would be nice if it was explained here first. Just our opinion though.

Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

I 5th that motion! :thumb_yello: