FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am soooo excited!

My borther finds out what secondary school he goes to tommorow and whether he passed the 11+, but im more excited about the mfc hopefully becoming official!!:blush-anim-cl:

I am soooo excited!

My borther finds out what secondary school he goes to tommorow and whether he passed the 11+, but im more excited about the mfc hopefully becoming official!!:blush-anim-cl:

Hehe! I never did the 11+, I didn't want to go to the school that made you do it so I didn't bother. It's really strict, girls and boys have to be 10 inches away from each other :shocked:

Hehe! I never did the 11+, I didn't want to go to the school that made you do it so I didn't bother. It's really strict, girls and boys have to be 10 inches away from each other :shocked:

lol - what do they think is going to happen if they let boys and girls sit next to eachother? they're hardly going to start making outat 11 years old are they?? :roftl:

lol - what do they think is going to happen if they let boys and girls sit next to eachother? they're hardly going to start making outat 11 years old are they?? :roftl:

I know :roftl:

It's ridiculous isn't it?

Mind you, my friend is 11 and keeps graphically discribing how she kisses her boyfriend when they sneak out of school at lunch :blink:

She's trying to make me jelous :mf_rosetinted:

Okkk Ill post one in here , hot and drunk .. man its a bad one of me :roftl:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t42/FREDDIESDOUBLE/MEANDMIKA.jpg

I'm not sure who's more drunk - you or the person taking the picture! :roftl:

That's damn cute, though. :wink2:

:naughty: I love you all I hope you realise that

We love you back, oh fearless leader! :wub2:

Barenaked Ladies have a tier system to balance the fact that earlier fanclub members spent years paying for membership and that later fans were able to join for free. The first tier gets right of first refusal on presale tickets before they are passed on to others.

I don't care what anyone says or how selfish it sounds, the current membership is entitled to more rights than anyone who joins after Monday and I will be extremely disappointed if we don't get them.

I have a feeling that Team Mika would agree with that sentiment, really, especially based on the intent of the aftertparty.

But, I think the problem may lie with coordination. I'm not sure how, but we should make it known to Team Mika that the MFC is a resource to them - there are a number of members who would be willing and able to work with them if they need any assistance in terms of organizing, coordinating, assisting, etc. Poor Deano and Freddie certainly don't have to do it all.

I will post my current mood as a song :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xVb1qsPCw

ROFL - That was perfect. I almost dropped my coffee.

Forget this Mika kid, I'm coming to England to get YOUR autograph. :wink2:

I have a feeling that Team Mika would agree with that sentiment, really, especially based on the intent of the aftertparty.

But, I think the problem may lie with coordination. I'm not sure how, but we should make it known to Team Mika that the MFC is a resource to them - there are a number of members who would be willing and able to work with them if they need any assistance in terms of organizing, coordinating, assisting, etc. Poor Deano and Freddie certainly don't have to do it all.

:wink2:

I agree :thumb_yello:

All the good things have their waiting...Worthy waiting this time :thumb_yello::wink2:

Yes...although the waiting part is always difficult, although then it wouldn't be worth it lol

I'm not sure who's more drunk - you or the person taking the picture! :roftl:

:wink2:

Agreed!!!

Ohhh if that be the case I'd be more than happy to work with them lol. I've got pretty good communication skills (A's and B's in English in GCSE and A-Levels, you know :wink2:) AND I'm creative AND I'm good at organising....other people. i can't organise myself :roftl:

everyone relax (take it easy...:bleh:) be patient we have waited this long i think we can hold out for another couple of hours posting over and over again about what day it is in other countries wont speed them up it will just make them more agrivated we will be official dont worry:wink2:

:yay: I cant waaiiiiiiiiiittttttt

:insane: I wonder whats gonna happen when we get official...

I think I'm thinking something bigger than whats logical...

I'm expecting confetti to like blow out of my computer screen :naughty:

hahahah i think we all are expecting that lol! :roftl:

well i just wanna let EVERYONE know that i was here before this club was official lol i am not those followers that only listen to singers that are popular on the radio and are only on top 100:naughty: well atleast not in the u.s. lol

Awww haha. we know that girlie :wink2: haha mika fans are different. We're genuine.. mostly :huglove: