MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Jerry is based in New York yes

The thread is complete he just has to post it , this is totally out of my hands , myself and dc have been emailing them

Hopefully it will happen now!

<while im asleep>

See yous in the morning :thumb_yello:

aww maybe he's shy:blush-anim-cl:

HI JERRY!:wink2:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jerry is based in New York yes

The thread is complete he just has to post it , this is totally out of my hands , myself and dc have been emailing them

Hopefully it will happen now!

<while im asleep>

See yous in the morning :thumb_yello:

FREDDIE

you know how helpful to tell us everything was for all MFC...we were expecting some news and you gave us 'something'!!! this is too good to be true! really!:thumb_yello:

and jerry/mika please.....don't tease us this way.....pls post what you want us to know....:wub2:

thanks freddie and deb, i know it's hard for you too, caring so much and feel so powerless! :shocked:

Right .. while we wait for Jerry posting and everyone has been waiting so long Im giving an update :thumb_yello:

So around 12 weeks ago Deano first contacted Jerry and it was decided that the MFC should be the official fanclub , this was largely driven by the comparison of the MFC to Mikasounds , Wendis official project and how many MFCers are known to Mika

Deano expected the process to take a matter of weeks but it actually took around 8 weeks for the contrats etc to be signed .. much longer that we first expected.

Around 2 weeks ago everything was signed and delivered and the ownership changed away from Deano to Jerry / Mikas hands.

You then seen site crashes as we changed to the new server.

The reason why I CANNOT give details of whats happening is that it is in the contract that Jerrys team must announce it ... so Im also mega frustrated as Jerry said he would have the post today (still plenty of time .. remember time zones etc)

Mika has clearly said he wants to keep the "status quo" of the MFC for now.Then we will see all the main benefits i.e secret gigs etc

SORRY I cannot say no more , the details are true , but its down to Mikas team to tell us all :thumb_yello:

oh, well that sounds absolutely amazing.

happy camper:biggrin2:

freddie, you are amazing. along with everybody else who has helped!

Right .. while we wait for Jerry posting and everyone has been waiting so long Im giving an update :thumb_yello:

So around 12 weeks ago Deano first contacted Jerry and it was decided that the MFC should be the official fanclub , this was largely driven by the comparison of the MFC to Mikasounds , Wendis official project and how many MFCers are known to Mika

Deano expected the process to take a matter of weeks but it actually took around 8 weeks for the contrats etc to be signed .. much longer that we first expected.

Around 2 weeks ago everything was signed and delivered and the ownership changed away from Deano to Jerry / Mikas hands.

You then seen site crashes as we changed to the new server.

The reason why I CANNOT give details of whats happening is that it is in the contract that Jerrys team must announce it ... so Im also mega frustrated as Jerry said he would have the post today (still plenty of time .. remember time zones etc)

Mika has clearly said he wants to keep the "status quo" of the MFC for now.Then we will see all the main benefits i.e secret gigs etc

SORRY I cannot say no more , the details are true , but its down to Mikas team to tell us all :thumb_yello:

Thanks for this update Freddie, i am getting super excited *waits in anticipation* :punk:

Thanks Freddie!!!! Hope you have a nice sleep. Can't wait for the news. Only 3:54 p.m. here. So we can definetly wait.:naughty:

Hm, well, it's 10:54 at night where I am. I want news now - I have to go to sleep. :wink2:

I'm camping here too!

*Nika is placing her fat ass in this thread and are not moving until we get some news*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha ditto! nice he posts something there will be a billion and one posts on this thread within 5 minutes, so i have to be here or i'll never find it.

....although it'll probably be on the front page, but i think i'll stay anyways, just for kicks and giggles.

Hm, well, it's 10:54 at night where I am. I want news now - I have to go to sleep. :wink2:

We're in the same boat, it's midnight here, i am watching a movie and checking this thread obsessively. Gotta go to sleep soon..that won't be easy LOL

Since it looks like Fred's hit the hay now, I guess it's my turn...

:naughty:

So let me say up front, at the risk of having you all lynch me -- there won't be any news today, I've just had word that it will be TOMORROW :(

I know, I know... we've been told that before, but... that's what I've been told now, so we gotta have faith... Oooh, suddenly I'm channeling George Michael...

:blink:

Anyway... yes, I'll probably close this thread soon, since it's close to

3000 posts... but go on and fill it up for a bit now! :wink2:

dcdeb

We're in the same boat, it's midnight here, i am watching a movie and checking this thread obsessively. Gotta go to sleep soon..that won't be easy LOL

Time zones are a necessary-evil aren’t they?!

Freddie, did you say that the thread is complete and he just needs to post it? Does that mean it's going to be a new thread, hence our "subscription" to this one won't have any effect, and we won't get the email?

Since it looks like Fred's hit the hay now, I guess it's my turn...

:naughty:

So let me say up front, at the risk of having you all lynch me -- there won't be any news today, I've just had word that it will be TOMORROW :(

I know, I know... we've been told that before, but... that's what I've been told now, so we gotta have faith... Oooh, suddenly I'm channeling George Michael...

:blink:

Anyway... yes, I'll probably close this thread soon, since it's close to

3000 posts... but go on and fill it up for a bit now! :wink2:

dcdeb

Well thank you for the work. It's not easy beeing the one bringing the "bad" news. Don't kill the messenger, hey!? :mf_rosetinted:

Well, we'll just have to wait until tomorrow then. :sneaky2::roftl: