Mika Had Bronchitis

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Awww I didn't know he had bronchitis he sounded absolutely fantastic last night! Get well soon Meeks and get plenty of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i was watching at my lunch hr in office

my whole body's melting on my desk even it's a little screen in youtube :roftl: :roftl:

but when he sang grace kelly, i found something wrong...awww...his voice...:blink:

he was fantastic but not the best...:boxed:

kinda expected...haha..dun know why, he must get some illess or being freaking nervous during big shows..

he just can't take out the power as his own gig as usual :blink:

though he's still lovely :wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be two!!! I'm an experienced Registered Nurse - available anytime - just say the word, Mika!!! :thumb_yello:

Congrats on your Brit award - You really are an amazingly talented singer, songwriter and performer! Love your music!!! :winner_first_h4h:

Welcome - hope you enjoy it here :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I agree. It's got to be his :lightsabre: He kept trying to make it out as if Mika was making a pass at him!

OK GUYS!

I will get my head out of the gutter after this but I agree it's about his bits! I thought it meant he wore underpants and not boxers ie. the position of his bits will be an upper or downer???...:roftl: maybey I am wrong but I don't think MIKA is as naiive as some of you make out!:wink2:

If I remember I will ask him on Monday night.:thumb_yello:

About him cancelling.....NO I don't want him too either but if the boy is sick he can't help it. He will be as gutted as we are....his life is for his fans now so hurting them is not what he wants to do.(I am starting to sound like his Mom!)

xxx

Welcome - hope you enjoy it here :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the welcome, Wendi...it's my daughter, Cattie Gurl, who turned me onto Mika. We were at his Dodgy Holiday Tour concert in Toronto, Canada on January 29th, and were absolutely blown away! :groupwave:

Cattie Gurl worked very hard on a labour of love for Mika: Alice the Bear. Alice was caught by Mika as he was hoisted on stage at KoolHaus in Toronto.

There's video footage !!! at

I just love the delighted grin on his face!

Patty

:roftl:

Thanks for the welcome, Wendi...it's my daughter, Cattie Gurl, who turned me onto Mika. We were at his Dodgy Holiday Tour concert in Toronto, Canada on January 29th, and were absolutely blown away! :groupwave:

Cattie Gurl worked very hard on a labour of love for Mika: Alice the Bear. Alice was caught by Mika as he was hoisted on stage at KoolHaus in Toronto.

Patty

That is a great video - he looks so happy - and that is one BIG bear :roftl:

Patty

AAAH! I was at that show!! I loved that bear--even took a picture of it.

Yes, it is a big cuddly bear, the special part is that CattieGurl personalized it with the gig info, quoted lyrics, etc. Turned out "brilliant" to quote Mika!

:blush-anim-cl:

Its worth all the effort when the gift is appreciated!! :thumb_yello:

Pop into the Oldlings sometime if you like - we are very friendly :wink2:

and don't usually act our age!!! :das:

i was watching at my lunch hr in office

my whole body's melting on my desk even it's a little screen in youtube :roftl: :roftl:

but when he sang grace kelly, i found something wrong...awww...his voice...:blink:

he was fantastic but not the best...:boxed:

kinda expected...haha..dun know why, he must get some illess or being freaking nervous during big shows..

he just can't take out the power as his own gig as usual :blink:

though he's still lovely :wub2: :wub2:

Poor Mika! He's definitely still lovely I agree and he's our NO1!

I'm with you, I hope for the next few days he rests up.

I know he said leading up to the Brits he was having a few sleepless nights because he was worried about everything going right. So hopefully he'll be let catch up with his sleep so he's fighting fit for next week.

After all he promised something special after the cancellations from last year.

Just want him to be well.

did he?! he said that?! it better be an actual meet and greet! no "concert done, there you go, I'm off now BYE BYE Y'ALL!" :sneaky2:

Oh well, I just hope he'll make use of the remaining weekend and hopefully he'll be back in his usual top shape by Monday (Tuesday would be fast enough for me :naughty: ). But... if not, he really shouldn't force anything (which he of course will do, just in case...)...

Here we go ;) Chicken ot ticket again! LOL!

I too have a gutter mind and that's the way I took to mean what he said about stander uppers.

(could it have been a hint to his orientation???)

Of course that's what he meant !:das: :lightsabre: !

only other thing i thought was he meant a sticky out belly button !

maybe he felt Moyles button and it was a sticky ooter!:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm beginning to think Mika's definition of "bronchitis" is the equivalent of our "sore throat."

Boy gets "bronchitis" every 3 weeks, apparently.

--Jack

no, i think he might really have a bronchitis, which makes it hard for him to breathe hence to sing cause it's painful in the chest so you can't really make efforts and push it...

but i think he's not very careful :blink:

I'm beginning to think Mika's definition of "bronchitis" is the equivalent of our "sore throat."

Boy gets "bronchitis" every 3 weeks, apparently.

--Jack

I wonder why though... It's so strange how often he gets sick...my mom was like

" Wow that boy is always sick..."

and it's true :roftl:

no, i think he might really have a bronchitis, which makes it hard for him to breathe hence to sing cause it's painful in the chest so you can't really make efforts and push it...

but i think he's not very careful :blink:

Actually I think you're right in this case, and his voice did sound pretty rough at the Brits. I know that he's not faking being sick 'cause you can usually tell it in his voice.

But I really can't believe how often he gets bronchitis. It's either that he calls every voice strain "bronchitis" because that sounds better than "I over-extended my vocal strings and need a bit of rest" or else, well, he's unusually prone to infection and perhaps shouldn't go out partying all night after he gets sick.

I don't really mean to make fun of his illness, but aghhh, if he really does get sick that often, he needs to take care of himself a bit more and maybe cut down on the clubbing.

--Jack