• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo're know you'e a Mika fan when:

-You've passed the Mika fever to at least on other person

-You get defensive when someone says something mean about him

-You know you're a Mika fan when your friends tell you you have a dangerous obsession and you start singing

-The rest of the world seems quite monotone in color

-Two words- Skinny jeans

-You keep talking about Mika to random and often uninterested people

-You've passed the Mika fever to at least on other person

-You get defensive when someone says something mean about him

-You have a spot in your room dedicated to him

-You're afraid you'll never find anybody as amazing as mika

-When you see something in a store, you're like:"That is very Mikaish."

-You open your chem notebook to see the top of every page of notes covered

certified to have done all of the above! especially influencing other people. i have influenced...about five people already. YAY. :biggrin2:

here's another!: (if it hasn't been mentioned)

you buy anything and everything that is mika-ish. e.g:

the parrot swatch watch.

the squares swatch watch.

the stationery from paperchase.

so on and so forth...

When you want to cheer yourself up at work - you constantly sing his songs at the top of your voice.

And get things thrown at you in reply :(

When asking someone what chicken they want makes you think of Mika.

When you've told everyone on your counter what CHICKEN means in relation to Mika, and are told you are crazy. :)

When you start grinning insanely cos' Mika comes up on Random on your computer - start singing - and then your Mum shouts at you cos' she's watching telly. :(

When you start making tons of sub-folders for all of your Mika pics - so you can find them alot easier - oh and have about 5% of your memory left because of all the Mika pics.

so its 7 am and i have to leave in a min, but i think i got all of the new ones- lemme know if i missed any! I was laughing my way through these LOL doesn't help that i actual DO a lot of them! I'll be back around 5, see ya!:naughty::thumb_yello::wub2::blush-anim-cl::bleh::roftl::wink2:

You know are a Mika fan when

1. You never get anything done

2. You constantly burn your families meals as you are both cooking and on MFC!

3. People ask you if you own any other cd's apart from LICM

4. You spend all day searching for new pics that you haven't seen before

5. You go to bed with him on your mind and wake up with him still there!!! (bloody Mika!!)

6. Your kid's even know all the word's to his song's as they hear them so much

You know you're a Mika fan when... Everytime you go into a store that sells CDs, you look for LICM to see how many there are on the shelves that day, then, if they are on the bottom shelves, you move someone else's rubbish CD out of the way and position Mika's at eye level.

You know you're a Mika fan when... Everytime you go into a store that sells CDs, you look for LICM to see how many there are on the shelves that day, then, if they are on the bottom shelves, you move someone else's rubbish CD out of the way and position Mika's at eye level.

True!

sorry if this was posted but..

you know your a MIKA fan when you want to copy most things he does and follow his moves for example find the outfits he wears and say the words he uses! ( kind of obsessive! ) :cheerful_h4h:

You know are a Mika fan when

1. You never get anything done

2. You constantly burn your families meals as you are both cooking and on MFC!

3. People ask you if you own any other cd's apart from LICM

4. You spend all day searching for new pics that you haven't seen before

5. You go to bed with him on your mind and wake up with him still there!!! (bloody Mika!!)

6. Your kid's even know all the word's to his song's as they hear them so much

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

you poor girl!!!

-When you start making tons of sub-folders for all of your Mika pics so you can find them easier - oh and have about 5% of your memory left because of all the Mika pics.

Haha, that one is SO true! I have so many sub-folders for the pictures now. And I've started downloading a lot of my favorite YouTube videos, and I actually did run out of room on my computer! I had to delete a big game file I hadn't been using...and I deleted some files I didn't recognize, or hadn't used in years. Microsoft-something...that's not important, right? :naughty:

Here's another one that may or may not have been said already, but totally applies to me:

-You incorporate Mika song lyrics into every day conversation.

Friend: "Alissa, relax."

Me: *sings* "Take is eeeasy!"

Friend: *stares*

Me: "So what should we do?"

Friend: "We can do anything you like."

Me: *sings* "I could be anything you like!"

Friend: *shakes head and walks away*

Believe me, it's happened. :roftl:

Haha, that one is SO true! I have so many sub-folders for the pictures now. And I've started downloading a lot of my favorite YouTube videos, and I actually did run out of room on my computer! I had to delete a big game file I hadn't been using...and I deleted some files I didn't recognize, or hadn't used in years. Microsoft-something...that's not important, right? :naughty:

Here's another one that may or may not have been said already, but totally applies to me:

Friend: "Alissa, relax."

Me: *sings* "Take is eeeasy!"

Friend: *stares*

Me: "So what should we do?"

Friend: "We can do anything you like."

Me: *sings* "I could be anything you like!"

Friend: *shakes head and walks away*

Believe me, it's happened. :roftl:

I find myself saying Mika quotes without realising I'm saying them. I said to my son the other day.........How did that happen? as in the Mika laugh interview and then realising what I said and carried on quoting him.... and I always seem to say..........How amazing is that!

I need to get a life:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

When:

- you can't control yourself and you sing MIKA songs on the lessons and you suddenly realize, that somebody from your class is staring at you :boxed: and you: :blush-anim-cl:

- Mika becomes your English teacher and on the English lesson you use Mika phrases (ex. quite frankly) with Mika accent (or something alike)

- you get excited when you hear somebody using a word RELAX

- your friends and your family (even your dog) are fed up with you and your Mika obsession

- you intentionally or unintentionally buy things, that look like Mika's

- you constantly send your friends Mikagasmic pictures and ask them if Mika is handsome and you are in heaven when they agree with you :wub2:

- you compare everything and everybody to MIKA

Haha, I totally just did what I posted about! The lyrics just popped into my head before I knew what was happening, lol.

Mom: *hangs up the phone* "Things are not going according to plan."

Me: *sings* "And when it was all going accordingly to plan, Billy Brown fell in love with another man!"

Mom: *ignores me and walks away* :roftl:

i have a shrine too! :naughty: one is from miami, the other is from NYC, and the smaller pic is of his autograph.

77.jpg

78.jpg

AHHH that is so cool! I need a Mika shrine, too.

(You know you're a Mika fan when all of the art in your house is Mika-related?)