MFC - Officialness Update

I didn't get one!:tears: :tears: I WILL get over it one day!!!

Anyway random but.......................

71-1.jpg

:naughty: v.funny

i know the face he is pulling but his neck looks strange with a capital S!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we don't know at this point exactly what details they will announce or when, you could indeed be right. Especially since Mika's busy recording his new album/watching experimental theatre/partying at posh London clubs these days, not touring. :naughty:

MFC, like Mika's career, is still a baby. If you consider that LICM has only been on shelves for just over a year, it really puts it into perspective that he's only just getting started. Who knows what will happen in the next few years? We can only imagine, but I'm certainly excited about being along for the ride. :punk:

I honestly think that great things will happen, and I dont think there will just be one message, as was suggested but it will take time! As you said Mika's extremely busy, and his career and this fan club is very young, we have many many many years to grow, what would be the fun in it all happening at once? Nothing comes immediately, and the journeys nearly always the most fun part!!!

We were having problems with security letting us into the venue in a fair way so Freddie was able to work with Mika's managers and security so that things ran as smoothly as possible.

There were wristbands for a fan after party handed out in quite a haphazard manner so Mika made sure that a couple of MFC members (Avoca and Allegra) got some additional wristbands into the hands of other MFC members so just about everyone from MFC could attend the party.

Oh and John made sure we all got hot chocolate and donuts in the queue. :biggrin2:

Shweeeeet!!!

YAY! So... does this mean that we're finally official? Does jerry and mika owning the fan club mean that we're official...? :blink:

If so..... :woot_jump:

Thanks for the update mana :wink2:

I think this is more like an unannounced engagement:naughty:

I don't know what the official message is going to contain but whether it's huge or relatively minor I hope that people won't feel disappointed. I think it's pretty incredible that we have gone from Wendi collecting signatures to Jerry/Mika taking charge in a matter of just a few months.

Whether particular perks and changes come next week or somewhere farther down the line, I would think the change of ownership means that Mika and his management are committed to MFC and I think that's what we were all hoping for when we decided we wanted official recognition. :thumb_yello:

We've already seen some things starting to happen in London so I'm quite confident that Jerry/Mika overseeing MFC is going to be beneficial to members in a tangible way.

Like everyone else I'm just waiting to hear about the details...but personally I'm in no great rush. I'm just glad that MFC has seen a change of ownership and things are moving forward.

thanks for the thread and update.

as i already said, only thinking that mika owns this place, and that he loves this fanclub to the point of owning it and make it grow...all this fills my heart with enough joy.

i hope i can have the benefit to thank mika personally...........:wink2:

and that we MFc and him can live this great adventure together fo many a year!

i love you mika, and i love mfc :wub2:

I whole heartedly agree - to me the honour is being recognised by Mika and his team - anything else is a bonus. It all started with wanting up-to-date information!!

Thanks Mana for your update - where lots of folks should see it now!! :thumb_yello:

I honestly think that great things will happen, and I dont think there will just be one message, as was suggested but it will take time! As you said Mika's extremely busy, and his career and this fan club is very young, we have many many many years to grow, what would be the fun in it all happening at once? Nothing comes immediately, and the journeys nearly always the most fun part!!!

I'm having lots of fun now. If it all came at once I might explode!:blowup:

And I've not yet seen him in concert or met him even. Gosh, how will my heart stand it when that day does come? :shocked: (And yes, if me being in Australia and just participating in the fan club and listening to his music over and over again and watching countless hours of youtube constitutes "lots of fun", my life really was that boring before:roftl: )

Just to reiterate what I said in the Oldlings thread, I am very happy to be owned by Mika, heh heh!

I like the fact that he wants to be hands on with the forum, it's nice to think that he may be reading it and getting great input from it.

And, should we get any benefits from it, that would be fantastic. Just knowing that he recognises us as his fan club, makes me happy.

there we go! we are on the way! so very excited to be a fan rep of the owned

website by Mika and Jerry! ***opens up briefcase and brings out business cards!****

hehe!

will continue to with my position! I feel o so important!! and of course we are important! all of us!

Just knowing that he recognises us as his fan club, makes me happy.

Awww, Rose... you know the right thing to say to get me all mushy...:wub2:

dcdeb

Just to reiterate what I said in the Oldlings thread, I am very happy to be owned by Mika, heh heh!

I like the fact that he wants to be hands on with the forum, it's nice to think that he may be reading it and getting great input from it.

And, should we get any benefits from it, that would be fantastic. Just knowing that he recognises us as his fan club, makes me happy.

Rose! hey girl! yay! its so exciting eh???woow!!!!

yes we are his!

I don't know what the official message is going to contain but whether it's huge or relatively minor I hope that people won't feel disappointed. I think it's pretty incredible that we have gone from Wendi collecting signatures to Jerry/Mika taking charge in a matter of just a few months.

Whether particular perks and changes come next week or somewhere farther down the line, I would think the change of ownership means that Mika and his management are committed to MFC and I think that's what we were all hoping for when we decided we wanted official recognition. :thumb_yello:

I know what you mean. I was just thinking earlier today how quickly this has all happened. I never thought we'd hear anything back about the fan club being official so soon. And it obviously takes time to make these sorts of changes, so this has really moved rather quickly.

It's not like they can wave a wand and Presto! We're official! We kind of had to expect to wait a while before hearing anything further. I'm just kind of surprised we've been getting news so quickly.

And it is nice to be recognized by them as their fan club. Although I find it odd being "owned"...hah

MFC, like Mika's career, is still a baby. If you consider that LICM has only been on shelves for just over a year, it really puts it into perspective that he's only just getting started. Who knows what will happen in the next few years? We can only imagine, but I'm certainly excited about being along for the ride. :punk:

Amen to that.:cheerful_h4h:

Oh, and thanks for clarifying!

I wonder what sorts of changes are in store... I'm not talking about our rights etc...

BUT general conversation habits here... like the mikagasmic thread :blush-anim-cl:

lol I know he's always been an observer (atleast) here but now it's all so I dunno, exposed:naughty:

I'm happy we are official... I'm sooo incredibly bored today...and I can't think about how long it'll be before I see Mika again:tears:

In between writing, I hope we see some of him... I can't take the absence of that feeling (knowing that he's around and singing with him) :no: It's just so difficult to think about... This will force me to concentrate on..my future:boxed:

anyways, thank you Mana! you're the best, but you already knew that I thought that huh??:naughty:

Congratulations MFC! :)

Regardless of there being benefits or perks, whatever, the fact that we will be official and that we are all a part of something really special is what counts the most. Who cares when, we're on this party train together, so lets enjoy it while we're here!

It's been obvious that MIKA makes sure that the people who love him are taken care of, and that's more than most fan clubs can say about their own idols. I've been a member of fan clubs that you have to pay to be a member of before, and really the only perks you get is that autographed photo when you join, and then you are a faceless member.

Here it's different. Here it's like a family. Official or not, we're the ones that make MFC special. We come here with a common purpose, MIKA, and he's recognized that.

How freaking awesome is that?

Thanks for everything MIKA and I'm looking forward to the trip with you all :)

ps: sorry I haven't been around much lately, life is getting pretty real over here and I haven't been online much.

WOOOO!!! :woot_jump:

This is so amazing! Thank you Mana for the update!!

It's been quite the ride, but it's gonna be worth it. It seems like only yesterday we were getting the petition and everything ready.

One big huge thank you to EVERYONE who was involved in this!!!:wub2:

Haha...it's almost like we can say Mika owns us now...:naughty: