• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Thank you for the iniciative :) I'll introduce myself in the presentation part of the forum, but getting to know other MFCers would be awesome !!!

Hi :bye: Looking forward to reading your introduction (and that's maybe the best way to meet other MFCers).

• 2 months later...
I'm new! Dunno where to go but I think I'll find my way around...:mikasweat: ... :mikacool:

Welcome, looks like you found your way around the smileys already :thumb_yello:

A good place to start is in the introductions (where this thread is) and to start a new thread and write a little bit about yourself... how you got to know Mika, how you ended up here, stuff like that, so everyone can get to know you and you can get to know us :bye:

Hello! I'm not that new, I've been here for one month I think, but I haven't posted anywhere except in the italian chat yet because I think my english is not got enough to speak with people that speak only that language. But stiiiill, I'm going to try and take a look at international posts too, hope to meet new people here :blush-anim-cl:

Hello! I'm not that new, I've been here for one month I think, but I haven't posted anywhere except in the italian chat yet because I think my english is not got enough to speak with people that speak only that language. But stiiiill, I'm going to try and take a look at international posts too, hope to meet new people here :blush-anim-cl:

Hello Galy! Welcome on mfc! :biggrin2:

Don't worry about your english! As long as we understand what you post it is perfect :wink2: Also, you will learn so much here if you post more and after reading all those posts! Are you planning on going to gigs?

Hello Galy! Welcome on mfc! :biggrin2:

Don't worry about your english! As long as we understand what you post it is perfect :wink2: Also, you will learn so much here if you post more and after reading all those posts! Are you planning on going to gigs?

Yeah, I thought that too:) And yes, I'm going to see Mika for the first time in Padua on November 9th, can't wait! It has been a dream of mine for almost six years and now I'm 18 so finally I can go there (alone) but anyway I'm like the happiest person in the world :fisch:

Yeah, I thought that too:) And yes, I'm going to see Mika for the first time in Padua on November 9th, can't wait! It has been a dream of mine for almost six years and now I'm 18 so finally I can go there (alone) but anyway I'm like the happiest person in the world :fisch:

aaah happy for you!! ^^ The first gig is always the best!

I am 17 years old now, and my mum is a fan too.. So that's why I could go to many gigs so easily :naughty: I've seen Meeks last saturday in Amsterdam, and I'm trying to get my energy back for next saturday for Mika's gig in Brussels :biggrin2:

aaah happy for you!! ^^ The first gig is always the best!

I am 17 years old now, and my mum is a fan too.. So that's why I could go to many gigs so easily :naughty: I've seen Meeks last saturday in Amsterdam, and I'm trying to get my energy back for next saturday for Mika's gig in Brussels :biggrin2:

Woah, lucky you! How was is it, in Amsterdam? :mf_rosetinted:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I've been a Mika lover for more than a year now, but I've just joined this fanclub and I really haven't got used to it yet. Anyway, I first heard of his name after I googled a song I'd heard in a Christmas commercial (Happy Ending).

After I did a little research I figured out that I had actually heard many Mika songs, but just didn't know who the singer was. Now, I just can't stop listening to his songs.

P.S. Can sb please tell me how to add an avatar for my profile? I'm finding it pretty hard. :P

:mikalove:

Hi everyone. I've been a Mika lover for more than a year now, but I've just joined this fanclub and I really haven't got used to it yet. Anyway, I first heard of his name after I googled a song I'd heard in a Christmas commercial (Happy Ending).

After I did a little research I figured out that I had actually heard many Mika songs, but just didn't know who the singer was. Now, I just can't stop listening to his songs.

P.S. Can sb please tell me how to add an avatar for my profile? I'm finding it pretty hard. :P

:mikalove:

Hi Lira and welcome to the MFC.

This link explains how to add an avatar: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php?faq=how_to#faq_ht_8

• 1 month later...

Well hello there!

My name is Liz, and I am, indeed, new. So I’m guessing that this is where I am supposed to share my stories about Mika and such, and, well, to be honest, mine is a little depressing.

I first “met” Mika when I was clinically depressed and suicidal…and his song Lollipop kept creeping in my life through two of my good friends, and I just kept hearing it everywhere, and it was one thing that made me smile…which was hard to do at that point in time.

So I kept hearing this song, and eventually I got his whole “Life in Cartoon Motion” CD, and I really couldn’t put it down.

One night I was feeling particularly bad…to the point that I was about to take my own life, and I had some kind of weird feeling that I had to put his CD on, so I did…

low and behold, that was the closest that I’d ever gotten to actually killing myself, but from something so tragic, it ended with dancing around in my room for hours.

So, that’s my Mika story.

Mika saved my life.

I owe him so much for that…

You talk about life, you talk about death

And everything in between

Like it's nothing and the words are easy

You talk about me, you talk about you

And everything I do

Like it's somethin' that needs repeating

I don't need an alibi

For you to realize

The things we left unsaid

Are only taking space up in our heads

I am not a new fan of him, I have actually been a fan of him for quite a long time, and I really think that his music is swell :thumb_yello:

I really love the idea of a place where everyone can talk about their love of a specific group, and when I saw this, I pounced as soon as I could.

I love you, Mika!

You are super cool. :huglove:

Thank you for saving my life.

love,

Liz H.

Well hello there!

My name is Liz, and I am, indeed, new. So I’m guessing that this is where I am supposed to share my stories about Mika and such, and, well, to be honest, mine is a little depressing.

I first “met” Mika when I was clinically depressed and suicidal…and his song Lollipop kept creeping in my life through two of my good friends, and I just kept hearing it everywhere, and it was one thing that made me smile…which was hard to do at that point in time.

So I kept hearing this song, and eventually I got his whole “Life in Cartoon Motion” CD, and I really couldn’t put it down.

One night I was feeling particularly bad…to the point that I was about to take my own life, and I had some kind of weird feeling that I had to put his CD on, so I did…

low and behold, that was the closest that I’d ever gotten to actually killing myself, but from something so tragic, it ended with dancing around in my room for hours.

So, that’s my Mika story.

Mika saved my life.

I owe him so much for that…

You talk about life, you talk about death

And everything in between

Like it's nothing and the words are easy

You talk about me, you talk about you

And everything I do

Like it's somethin' that needs repeating

I don't need an alibi

For you to realize

The things we left unsaid

Are only taking space up in our heads

I am not a new fan of him, I have actually been a fan of him for quite a long time, and I really think that his music is swell :thumb_yello:

I really love the idea of a place where everyone can talk about their love of a specific group, and when I saw this, I pounced as soon as I could.

I love you, Mika!

You are super cool. :huglove:

Thank you for saving my life.

love,

Liz H.

This. Is. Perfect. Welcome welcome welcome! If you need any help, feel free to come to me or anyone else! We're all very helpful here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I've been a huge Mika fan since the beginning but didn't join here until now... First song i heard from Mika was Love today and after listening to it once there was no return:wink2: Greetings from Finland!

Hello all! I've been a huge Mika fan since the beginning but didn't join here until now... First song i heard from Mika was Love today and after listening to it once there was no return:wink2: Greetings from Finland!

Hey!! Welcome welcome welcome! I think you'll like it here :D:mikadas:

Moi! :bye: Kiva saada lisää suomalaisia tänne. :teehee: Meitä on muutamia aktiivisia täällä. Jos sulle tulee mitään kysyttävää, kysy pois vaan! :wink2: Mut pidä hauskaa! :original:

Edited by liveforglitter

Mahtavaa että saadaan lisää suomalaisia forumille!! Tervetuloa :bye: Laita rohkeasti viestiä kun on mitä tahansa kysyttävää :thumb_yello: