• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Is My favorite Band !!!!!

Can't Wait to see them live on Novembre the 22th.

I know that it will be a great concert, It just the biggest Live band in the world (mika is "just" a singer, so he is my favorite singer => how to have a lot of favorite in the world.)

Muse is just Muse.

Matthew Bellamy is the talent, just a big diamond of talent.

The Resistance (last album) is excellent, there's a symphony, which is toatally fabulous.

And they are funny, strange (red hair during the Origin Of Symmetery period :aah:). I really mean it : They are perfect.

Kind Of joke:

They changed place, so Matt (singer, guitarist) is on the battery, Chris (Bassist) is on guitar, and Dom (Drummer, and the colors man of the band xD) is on Sing and Bass, He answers like if he was Matt at the end.

The Blond Girl is so Stupid !!!

_____

MUSE

:woot_jump:

:groupwave:

Wanted to post this yesterday but forgot:

Queen guitarist Brian May has praised the Queen-influenced sound that Muse have incorporated into their recent number one album, The Resistance.

"I love it, I think it's great stuff," May told the BBC.

"I think they're very good boys and extremely talented, and like us they have their tongue in cheek a lot of the time," May said.

One key track on the new Muse album - United States of Eurasia - has drawn comparisons to classic Queen.

Last month, Muse drummer Dom Howard said: "I guess people have thought it sounds a bit like Queen, particularly that big chord and the big harmonies.

"When we did that in the studio we laughed a lot because it was so uplifting. It's a real chest out, hand in the air moment in the song."

May, who gained a doctorate in astronomy in 2007, said he had met Muse a couple of times in the early part of their career.

"They said they liked us and that we've been an influence, which is obviously nice for someone like me to hear," said May.

He described the track United States of Eurasia as "brilliantly done".

"They are extraordinary musicians," May added. "Real virtuosos - much more than I am.

"I like the way they let their madness show through, always a good thing in an artist."

Game plans

May also said he was delighted that he was being portrayed as a figure in a Lego Rock Band game - due out next month.

"It's the ultimate accolade, to be portayed in Lego," he said. "My dreams are all fulfilled now."

And he said there was talk "going on behind the scenes" about a dedicated Queen Rock Band game - like The Beatles version that came out last month.

"Yes we're into it, I think it may happen," he said.

Meanwhile, May is preparing for the launch next week of a book he has co-written - A Village Lost and Found - a collection of 3D photographs from the 1850s.

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8304176.stm

Wanted to post this yesterday but forgot:

Queen guitarist Brian May has praised the Queen-influenced sound that Muse have incorporated into their recent number one album, The Resistance.

"I love it, I think it's great stuff," May told the BBC.

"I think they're very good boys and extremely talented, and like us they have their tongue in cheek a lot of the time," May said.

One key track on the new Muse album - United States of Eurasia - has drawn comparisons to classic Queen.

Last month, Muse drummer Dom Howard said: "I guess people have thought it sounds a bit like Queen, particularly that big chord and the big harmonies.

"When we did that in the studio we laughed a lot because it was so uplifting. It's a real chest out, hand in the air moment in the song."

May, who gained a doctorate in astronomy in 2007, said he had met Muse a couple of times in the early part of their career.

"They said they liked us and that we've been an influence, which is obviously nice for someone like me to hear," said May.

He described the track United States of Eurasia as "brilliantly done".

"They are extraordinary musicians," May added. "Real virtuosos - much more than I am.

"I like the way they let their madness show through, always a good thing in an artist."

Game plans

May also said he was delighted that he was being portrayed as a figure in a Lego Rock Band game - due out next month.

"It's the ultimate accolade, to be portayed in Lego," he said. "My dreams are all fulfilled now."

And he said there was talk "going on behind the scenes" about a dedicated Queen Rock Band game - like The Beatles version that came out last month.

"Yes we're into it, I think it may happen," he said.

Meanwhile, May is preparing for the launch next week of a book he has co-written - A Village Lost and Found - a collection of 3D photographs from the 1850s.

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8304176.stm

Thank you :original:.

I love Muse, managed to get tickets to see them on the 12th of November at the O2. Excited does not even begin to cover how I feel!

I totally understand you !!!

It's cool to see them at the O2 ! I just go to Lyon, but I don't Care I will see the best live band in the world !!!

In watching the DVD Haarp I'm totally away, so can't wait to get to heaven in seeing them !!!

I'm Gonna wait till 6 AM outside of the place where the concert is! with all my friend !!! I'm sure it gonna be the most beautiful day of my life !!!

Let's Musify The World !!!

Guess who went to see Muse last night! :teehee:

They were so wonderfully great I don't have words to describe it. (Besides I just got back home and it's 3 am and I'm just a tiny bit tired because I only slept three hours last night.)

Just :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE THEM!!

I just figured out how to play "New Born" on the piano. It's soooo pretty.<3

Actually, a friend got me into them... and, in turn, I got her into Mika.

She ended up not being able to decide between the two so now she actually has a playlist on her iPod called "Muka".

LOVE THEM!!

She ended up not being able to decide between the two so now she actually has a playlist on her iPod called "Muka".

Muka :roftl: Love it !!! (I will remember it :aah:)

I also cannot choose !

Can't Wait to see both of them !!!

LOVE THEM!!

That is really funny. I'll call my playlist Mise then :biggrin2:.

I am going to see Muse in exactly 2 weeks! Woohoo!

Riik, great that you got to see them already!

Muka :roftl: Love it !!! (I will remember it :aah:)

I also cannot choose !

Can't Wait to see both of them !!!

Haha, it's amazing how two completely different styles of music can compliment each other so well...

Yeah, I already took her to a Mika concert a few weeks ago... she was like "YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE AND I NEED TO REPAY YOU BY TAKING YOU TO A MUSE CONCERT!!"

They HAVE to do a North American tour, right? I mean, Resistance just came out so... they have to.

Haha, it's amazing how two completely different styles of music can compliment each other so well...

Yeah, I already took her to a Mika concert a few weeks ago... she was like "YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE AND I NEED TO REPAY YOU BY TAKING YOU TO A MUSE CONCERT!!"

They HAVE to do a North American tour, right? I mean, Resistance just came out so... they have to.

I know they will. They were in USA for do the first part of U2. But they will come back. I think you should go to muse.mu there must be some info there.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! I am totally Musefied at the moment. The gig was amazing!

Here is a link to a vid my b/f made:

And here the intro of the gig, it isn't from yesterday but from Antwerp since the quality of the vid is better (it is not my vid). It is a spoiler tho, if you still have to go:

And here the intro of the gig, it isn't from yesterday but from Antwerp since the quality of the vid is better (it is not my vid). It is a spoiler tho, if you still have to go:

Great clip :mf_lustslow:

Yeah it was amazing:wub2: Although the pinkpop gig was better imo, this was damn good too. I loved Excogenesis, Uprising and Undisclosed desires from the new songs live. But MK Ultra was the most epic new song live. Altogether the gig was perfect, the only negative thing about it was the opening act (Biffy Clyro) that really sucked.

Yeah it was amazing:wub2: Although the pinkpop gig was better imo, this was damn good too. I loved Excogenesis, Uprising and Undisclosed desires from the new songs live. But MK Ultra was the most epic new song live. Altogether the gig was perfect, the only negative thing about it was the opening act (Biffy Clyro) that really sucked.

Biffy clyro sucks ??? (Gotta listen it.)

I'm going to see Muse on sunday. :boing:

I have an idiot question. :blush-anim-cl:

How is the security ? did they just check the bags ?

I need to have my reflex camera. And cameras are, of course, not allowed in gigs.

I want to take beautiful pictures ! (I even stole one lens of my mum, she's gonna kill me.)

Biffy clyro sucks ??? (Gotta listen it.)

I'm going to see Muse on sunday. :boing:

I have an idiot question. :blush-anim-cl:

How is the security ? did they just check the bags ?

I need to have my reflex camera. And cameras are, of course, not allowed in gigs.

I want to take beautiful pictures ! (I even stole one lens of my mum, she's gonna kill me.)

Well, they sucked live imo, they were not really bad but the sound was awful and I couldn't help just laughing at it...

And in the venue I was in the security only took drinks (I don't know about food) out of the bags as far as I know. They check the bags I think (I didn't have a bag with me) I've seen them going over the outside of the bag feeling if there are any bottles in it, but I don't know if they check on cameras. But if you want to play it really save you sould bring a little camera and put it in a pocket...

Have fun sunday!!

Great clip :mf_lustslow:

Thank you. We made it into the youtube top 12 of the day with that one (totally unexpected) :original:.

Why was the pinkpop gig better (this was the first Muse gig I've ever been to)? The only negative point I could point out is that I thought they didn't make much contact with the audience. But they are fabulous mucisians.

I brought food and a camera to the gig, that was no problem. But this security was Dutch, maybe they in other countries they are more strict about these things. I did have a little problem with a security lady, who told me to sit down (after a few songs standing, I had a seated place) since I was almost the only one in our square standing. In the square next to me almost everyone was standing and that was allowed. But not if you were almost the only one. I had checked before I stood up, I did not block anyones view (I was at the end of a line). It was torture to have to sit! Luckily with the last song almost everyone stood up so I could stand again and go crazy :wink2:.

Oh, one tip: bring earplugs :wink2:.

I brought food and a camera to the gig, that was no problem. But this security was Dutch, maybe they in other countries they are more strict about these things. I did have a little problem with a security lady, who told me to sit down (after a few songs standing, I had a seated place) since I was almost the only one in our square standing. In the square next to me almost everyone was standing and that was allowed. But not if you were almost the only one. I had checked before I stood up, I did not block anyones view (I was at the end of a line). It was torture to have to sit! Luckily with the last song almost everyone stood up so I could stand again and go crazy :wink2:.

Oh, one tip: bring earplugs :wink2:.

Fortunately my place is standing (I don't think I could ever see a gig like this one in a seated place! :teehee::aah:)

As for the stuff you can take, it's funny how it changes according to the country! Here they usually don't allow food and drinks, unless it's a festival.

The last gig I saw in the venue Muse are playing, they let me in with food (but the security lady said something like "oooh I shouldn't but..." :naughty:), but they took off the cap of the bottle of water I had.

Cameras are usually allowed, thank god (even though in the tickets it says it's forbidden! eheh)!!

But I guess it depends on the band too, not only the venue rules. :wink2:

@Black Cinderella:

Have fun at the gig! :biggrin2: