No Mika album this year (2008)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's from UK teletext, I usually read it each morning but it changes at 10pm each evening, it's usually pretty reliable from what I can see from past news.

ok then...what can i say...

i've always hated odd years :mf_rosetinted:

but it will be out for my 50s!!!! YAY!!!

an acceptable consolation....:naughty:

Did you know we are STILL waiting for Relax to be released in Australia? I'm sorry to keep harping on, but I'm bloody pissed off at the moment.

Tell 'em! Just scream and throw it all out:mf_rosetinted:

ops, sovvy!:blush-anim-cl:

i posted that after an Aussie fan...and i know they are far more deprived than i'll be about touring...:shocked:

And we Japanese are desert-sitters too.

LICM was released March 27, 2007 :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:Almost all those dates are wrong. I would have deleted the post in part, but it got MQed, so my bad. Should've gone to the FAQs I guess.:boxed:

My bet is May 2009. Pre-releases in March and April. Just in time to go to all the festivals during the summer for promo.

*sigh*

I can't keep the momentum going in Japan alone, Mika.:mf_rosetinted:

Feb 5th in the UK, March in the USA.

I don't think he will do a proper tour till this is released either. Maybe a showcase show or two, or some secret gigs for official fan club members to see what we think of the new shows?

No, February 5th 2007 :naughty:

My birthday :blush-anim-cl:

I vote February 5th 2009, then :blush-anim-cl:

Or, because I'm not so selfish to hog it as my special present, January 5th :biggrin2:

:naughty:

I could've sworn it was on March 27 (my friend's birthday :naughty:)...

(January 5th is my birthday hahah)

:blush-anim-cl:Almost all those dates are wrong. I would have deleted the post in part, but it got MQed, so my bad. Should've gone to the FAQs I guess.:boxed:

My bet is May 2009. Pre-releases in March and April. Just in time to go to all the festivals during the summer for promo.

*sigh*

why not my birthday directly? may 28th then? :roftl:

I don't think he will do a proper tour till this is released either. Maybe a showcase show or two, or some secret gigs for official fan club members to see what we think of the new shows?[/QUOTE]

keep dreaming:bleh:

No, February 5th 2007 :naughty:

My birthday :blush-anim-cl:

I vote February 5th 2009, then :blush-anim-cl:

Or, because I'm not so selfish to hog it as my special present, January 5th

How about New Year's Day? That would still technically be 2009, it would be a nice way to welcome in the year, and it's only just over 7 months away...:naughty:

ok then...what can i say...

i've always hated odd years

but it will be out for my 50s!!!! YAY!!!

an acceptable consolation....:naughty:

Hey! happy 50th for next year! We'll have to make a big deal of it when it comes...

Tell 'em! Just scream and throw it all out:mf_rosetinted:

That's SO not my usual style and I was suprised that it let me write that without adding asterisks. I think my rant is over now, at least the energy that came with it has passed, now I'm just back to being depressed again.:thumbdown:

*sigh*

Poor BS. *pats* At least us Aussies in Australia can lean on each other. You lone Aussie over there in Japan:no:

I don't think he will do a proper tour till this is released either. Maybe a showcase show or two, or some secret gigs for official fan club members to see what we think of the new shows?

SO LONG AS HE BLOODY DOES THEM IN AUSTRALIA!!!

(Ok, so I lied about the rage passing!)

Would you look at that... he's got plenty of time to do some more touring around the world if that's the case...

Hey Nico!! Great to see you back online. Are you sneaking on at school or got it at home yet?

Poor BS. *pats* At least us Aussies in Australia can lean on each other. You lone Aussie over there in Japan:no:

SO LONG AS HE BLOODY DOES THEM IN AUSTRALIA!!!

(Ok, so I lied about the rage passing!)

Yes . MFC members only and fans not allowed to travel. They will be allocated the gig they have to go to.

In my dreams. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes . MFC members only and fans not allowed to travel. They will be allocated the gig they have to go to.

In my dreams. :mf_rosetinted:

Fantastic! There are only 2 MFC'ers in the ACT that I know of...

*imagines cosy intimate gig with just Mika and the band and me and Mouselle.....* *snaps back to unpleasant reality in which Mika may NEVER tour here!*

Fantastic! There are only 2 MFC'ers in the ACT that I know of...

*imagines cosy intimate gig with just Mika and the band and me and Mouselle.....* *snaps back to unpleasant reality in which Mika may NEVER tour here!*

Well due to the lack of MFCers in Australia, you may, unfortunately only get one gig for the whole of Australia, but he will not only play the new songs to see what you think, he will play his whole back catalogue as you haven't had that yet. :mf_rosetinted:

Puts crystal ball away.

Well due to the lack of MFCers in Australia, you may, unfortunately only get one gig for the whole of Australia, but he will not only play the new songs to see what you think, he will play his whole back catalogue as you haven't had that yet. :mf_rosetinted:

Puts crystal ball away.

Yeah, the gig on HK's verandah!!

Ha, this is the first time he's actually answered the "will it be in 2008?" question. He's dodged that question a few times with some vague "it will be ready when it's ready" answer.

Not that this is a shocker. I'm still banking on a spring 2009 release date. We should start a betting pool. I say...March 23. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not good at predicting anything, I was totally wrong about the going official-announcement. But count me in: March 6.

:blush-anim-cl:

*changes topic of thread to: "How likely is it that Mika will tour before 2009?"*

Really? Anyone? With better estimation skills than the ones who really thought the album would be out quite before the end of 2008 :naughty:

He's probably gonna do some more partying first :mf_rosetinted:

I really hope he is gonna tour before the next album is released. Preferably in Holland as well, and not during the summer holidays :thumbdown:

*Slams with fist on table*

I demand an EP now:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

*Joins the slamming*