No Mika album this year (2008)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh.. Well at least he's cautious.. and i love perfectionists so yay... i'd hate to wait but i know it would suck more if he released a sucky album this next week...

so for now:wub2:

i like yr siggy kaatje! :naughty:

So do i!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

thanks for this, although I think this was expected (as in release date).

as for "it's a fun album", it's a complete contrast to what he said in Italy, cos he said it was angry :roftl:

where was i?:blink:

what did i miss?:boxed:

can you be soooooooooo kind (i know you can be) and tell me what he said here? :blink:

3:12

how many times do you guess i watched that? :naughty:

i'm lost and memory fails everyday more...:shocked:

it's ok then, but i think those are old statements by the man, maybe now the mood has changed....:wink2:

thanks btw, i love how youngsters look after old crap as i am!:naughty::roftl:

it's ok then, but i think those are old statements by the man, maybe now the mood has changed....

You're not old crap! You're beautifully smelling, sweet, fresh crap :naughty:

yeah i think Mika's mind changes constantly lol but i think that's okay. Bringing new ideas in could possibly mean more songs than the first album and also a fresh, new sound perhaps. Whatever. I was once really scared in case the second album was gonna flop, but now I'm pretty confident. I have every faith in you Mika :thumb_yello:

oh and robi, the "angry" statement has been discussed before a few times, that's why i remember it :roftl:

it's ok then, but i think those are old statements by the man, maybe now the mood has changed....:wink2:

He must be feeling happier then. :wink2:

You're not old crap! You're beautifully smelling, sweet, fresh crap :naughty:

yeah i think Mika's mind changes constantly lol but i think that's okay. Bringing new ideas in could possibly mean more songs than the first album and also a fresh, new sound perhaps. Whatever. I was once really scared in case the second album was gonna flop, but now I'm pretty confident. I have every faith in you Mika :thumb_yello:

I agree with you. He's such a creative guy, his brain must be flooding with ideas. :naughty:

@Robertina: look at my siggy again, you're never gonna be old as long as you don't want to.

I agree with you. He's such a creative guy, his brain must be flooding with ideas. :naughty:

@Robertina: look at my siggy again, you're never gonna be old as long as you don't want to.

that's for sure!:thumb_yello:

but i need to swallow tons of pills for my memory!:naughty:

coming back to the new album

angry songs

happy songs

love songs

whatever songs

but new GOOD songs please!:naughty:

Meh. I don't want another album of "fun" songs. I want a darker, or rather, more serious album dammit.

Not to say more ballady, or slower, or less poppy, but more serious. Like "Sally."

--Jack

I don’t want to argue or start a big discussion, but a little tiny thought went through my mind when I read this:

Are you sure you're following the right artist then?:cool:

how did Mika end up with such a cynical bunch for his fans? Oh, hang on, I remember now....

Nah, we just can't get enough of the boy!:naughty:

as long as he tours a bit during autumn/winter 2008/09....i'm fine!:wink2:

i can't bear the idea of NOT seeing him for months and months!:shocked:

i hate this Mika's desert:thumbdown:

He will be forgotten!:shocked:

Feb 5th in the UK, March in the USA.

I don't think he will do a proper tour till this is released either. Maybe a showcase show or two, or some secret gigs for official fan club members to see what we think of the new shows?

Oh, hold that thought please!:wub2:

How about New Year's Day? That would still technically be 2009, it would be a nice way to welcome in the year, and it's only just over 7 months away...:naughty:

This what I call positive thinking!:naughty:

Feeling better now?:roftl:

T4P Guylainem!

I sort of figured it won't be released this year, understanding how much he puts into it to make sure it is a good album. It's fine by me, i'm willing to wait. :wink2:

Totally agree with you Mici : what he's saying about the releasing date doesn't surprise me at all: my bet is spring 2009.

Am asking myself what he means by "Fun songs"........ but we know he always puts a message in them, so it's ok for me, even if I'd prefer a more varied album like the 1st one, but he could change his mind again and I can't believe the whole album will be just "funny" . Am very curious actually.....:wink2:

Feb 5th in the UK, March in the USA.

I don't think he will do a proper tour till this is released either. Maybe a showcase show or two, or some secret gigs for official fan club members to see what we think of the new shows?

On that time schedule we are talking June 2009 for Japan....

:mf_rosetinted:

If he does a secret gig for MFC in the UK, I reckon I will fly over. I kicked myself for missing Glasgow and also the last night in Brixton. I don't think I can cope if you get ANOTHER lot of gigs before us again. Where's SuperTwat, she should drop by and start complaining she is good at that.

Would you look at that... he's got plenty of time to do some more touring around the world if that's the case...

Look who's back!! I just was thinking I hadn't seen you for ages, now you live in the outback. Howzitgoin???:wink2:

On that time schedule we are talking June 2009 for Japan....

:mf_rosetinted:

If he does a secret gig for MFC in the UK, I reckon I will fly over. I kicked myself for missing Glasgow and also the last night in Brixton. I don't think I can cope if you get ANOTHER lot of gigs before us again. Where's SuperTwat, she should drop by and start complaining she is good at that.

Look who's back!! I just was thinking I hadn't seen you for ages, now you live in the outback. Howzitgoin???:wink2:

Have I not done a good enough job of whinging, bitching and swearing in this thread? I was trying to keep the tradition up in her absence:mf_rosetinted: