Another MFCer bites the dust...

Sarah_loves_mika

Well, not properly! At the moment i've been extra busy with exams and ever since we were flooded last year, its been different for me, i've not found much time to be a proper dedicated member, plus my life is different too.

I'm not very good with words or explaining myself on a computer, but i hope you'll understand what i'm trying to say!

I'm finding it really hard to keep up with the jokes and the crazes because i'm not here so much which kind of makes me sad, but its my fault, and i really really don't want to leave!

A lot of my old friends on here left ages ago, so i'm kind of just thrown out there on my own, but its harder for me to make new friends here because i'm not here, and if i am its only for 5 minutes.

So, i guess i'm just trying to say that i'm not going to be here a lot now - i've been here since Feb 07 so i couldn't just walk out and not say anything. But i'll keep popping my head in when i get the chance and one day i might come back!

I'll miss you all and best of luck with everything you all do. :tears: :tears:

:huglove:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not properly! At the moment i've been extra busy with exams and ever since we were flooded last year, its been different for me, i've not found much time to be a proper dedicated member, plus my life is different too.

I'm not very good with words or explaining myself on a computer, but i hope you'll understand what i'm trying to say!

I'm finding it really hard to keep up with the jokes and the crazes because i'm not here so much which kind of makes me sad, but its my fault, and i really really don't want to leave!

A lot of my old friends on here left ages ago, so i'm kind of just thrown out there on my own, but its harder for me to make new friends here because i'm not here, and if i am its only for 5 minutes.So, i guess i'm just trying to say that i'm not going to be here a lot now - i've been here since Feb 07 so i couldn't just walk out and not say anything. But i'll keep popping my head in when i get the chance and one day i might come back!

I'll miss you all and best of luck with everything you all do. :tears: :tears:

:huglove:

I know what you mean , and thats one reason im not here as often :sad: ... take care with whatever you do hun :huglove:

Awww, Sarah -- we don't talk much, but I always smile when I see

your name on the "Who's Online" list. You were one of my first myspace

friends from this place!

Whatever you do, I wish you well with it -- and hope you'll feel like

coming back more often soon, maybe when Mika starts all the festivals?

Or when the new album comes out? Take care until then!

dcdeb

maybe your friends are not here anymore sarah...but we are!

all of us...the older and the younger...chatting our lives away waiting for next mika's gig...it's just this sarah!

pls come back when you feel like, and join any thread freely...I'M SURE mfcers can be welcoming....WHEN THEY WANT!:naughty:

i can speak for the oldlings...come and pop in whenever you have the chance, i'm sure there's always be a granny with open arms!:thumb_yello:

take care and smile!