Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

DANG IT!!!!!

I HOPE YOU'RE RECORDING IT, WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAHHH!!!

Oh, and the big girl in the green outfit? was she black? (no racism, just fact) because she's the new singer!

I can hear the da di dum of love today in the background! and the crowd!

the thing you're hearing isn't live it's record.

no she is not the new singer.

and sorry i couldn''t record it:tears:

but it wasn't completely live i guess they are talking and than showing 4 minutes clips from the show:blink:

i just watched one new(a blonde women and mika) interwiev and lollipop from tonight's show this far.

now a woman is talking about the show again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? where did you hear this?

I was just saying yesterday how he would be amazing with harmonica:shocked:

dont think it was mika. it started off with crowd going nuts, then went to harmonica, still sounding live, so i was like ZOMG new mika song! and then i heard the guy sing. he was singing in french and had quite a deep voice, and turned out to be some sort of rocky song.

this is officially ****ed up :yay: So glad I stayed up so I can listen to a couple of twats blabbering about Mika in a language I don't understand in between some of the worst music I have ever heard :woot_jump: So glad I can read the MFC...oh wait, this is the first time in an hour I managed to open a thread...hoo-****ing-ray :mf_rosetinted:

this is officially ****ed up :yay: So glad I stayed up so I can listen to a couple of twats blabbering about Mika in a language I don't understand in between some of the worst music I have ever heard :woot_jump: So glad I can read the MFC...oh wait, this is the first time in an hour I managed to open a thread...hoo-****ing-ray :mf_rosetinted:

Yeh hasnt been the best of nights Ive had :boxed:

If that song with the Harmonica was Mika I am going to go and stab myself, because I got excited by the intro, then heard it start and decided it wasn't him and turned the sound off to listen to nicolleta's recording.

I can't believe I missed the beginning of Relax.

Please, everyone slap me now.

It went like this:

Me: *sleeping*

JJL: *msn sounds* Omg! Are you awake!

Me: Uhh - what? Am now.

JJL: I think it's starting? It soudns like it's starting now??

Me: Oh *goes back to sleep*

JJL: *MSN SOUND* IT'S STARTED! RELAX IS ON!

Me: OMGWTF! *runs off to start recording*

I'm sorry. My brain doesn't work properly when I've just woken up.

But my recording is proper full quality, no hazy stuff or soemthing, it's what they played on the station:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nb5dxvbjnd

Hope someone else got the begining :blink:

there have been a lot of problems with people not able to hear the live radio, & MFC server has been getting 'too busy'!

I HAVE MISSED EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING:tears::tears::tears::boxed:

If that song with the Harmonica was Mika I am going to go and stab myself, because I got excited by the intro, then heard it start and decided it wasn't him and turned the sound off to listen to nicolleta's recording.

I can't believe I missed the beginning of Relax.

Please, everyone slap me now.

It went like this:

Me: *sleeping*

JJL: *msn sounds* Omg! Are you awake!

Me: Uhh - what? Am now.

JJL: I think it's starting? It soudns like it's starting now??

Me: Oh *goes back to sleep*

JJL: *MSN SOUND* IT'S STARTED! RELAX IS ON!

Me: OMGWTF! *runs off to start recording*

I'm sorry. My brain doesn't work properly when I've just woken up.

But my recording is proper full quality, no hazy stuff or soemthing, it's what they played on the station:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nb5dxvbjnd

Hope someone else got the begining :blink:

Thanks for that!

Kata... I love you... :lmfao:

Not a great night but you still have me in stitches... :roftl:

Rose has just text !!

She didnt say how the show was but only because her battery is running out and told me to pass the message on .... im sure she will update as soon as she can , and is gonna let mika know about the forum being slow :naughty:

Rose has just text !!

She didnt say how the show was but only because her battery is running out and told me to pass the message on .... im sure she will update as soon as she can , and is gonna let mika know about the forum being slow :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: Poor guy. He just can't win.

:mf_lustslow: