Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

I'm full of contradictions Suzie! :teehee: I'd still choose David over Luke though... I'm a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes :wub2:

It seems we would never fight over guys..:teehee:

Same...

Oh wait, maybe we would then? :aah:

:roftl:

perhaps we can that out by matching age groups..:naughty:

(:old:)

:lmao:

Hmmmm, I dunno... :roftl: For every year I get older, the men I'm attracted to get older by 5-10 years LOL:roftl: Atm I'm into the Clive Owen's of the world :roftl:

I just wanted to say how lovely Sunshine was in Stockholm. I was a big girl and he helped me off stage because I couldn't see a thing through the zombie head. So thank you Sunshine:biggrin2:

He was next to me in the bow in Vienna. :wub2: Then afterwards he turned to me and said 'you all right?' and I said 'yeeeeah!'

After the gig he was having pictures with people and he ducked under the barrier to go to the car but he'd left his suitcase behind, so I went and got it for him, and managed to bash Jimmy in the process of wheeling it over. :roftl:

if i could be anyone in mika's band it would either be cherisse (bad spelling sorry) coz she keeps fantastic rhythm, or david... :fisch:

:naughty:

xx

You spelt it right :fisch:

Awwwwww, David's so cute... He was really getting into it up the back there!

(I did think Jimmy and Martin were amusing when they didn't like Mika's trumpet solo :teehee:)

He was next to me in the bow in Vienna. :wub2: Then afterwards he turned to me and said 'you all right?' and I said 'yeeeeah!'

After the gig he was having pictures with people and he ducked under the barrier to go to the car but he'd left his suitcase behind, so I went and got it for him, and managed to bash Jimmy in the process of wheeling it over. :roftl:

Jimmy will get over it! :teehee:

You spelt it right :fisch:

Awwwwww, David's so cute... He was really getting into it up the back there!

(I did think Jimmy and Martin were amusing when they didn't like Mika's trumpet solo :teehee:)

yeah, i thinks he's great... i think jimmy's great... aw hell with it, they're all great!!

x