Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

:roftl::thumb_yello:

when I login there's my profile page thing, and it says "logout" at the top of that page, but once I go into mikasounds, there's no way out... I think it could be a metaphor :roftl: THERE'S NO GOING BACK NOW!

sorry, I'm supposed to be studying. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmao: HELP, HELP! I'M STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF MIKASOUNDS AND CAN'T GET OUT!! THIS MIKA GUY HAS KIDNAPPED ME!! Ok, me too I'm having too much studying lately, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmao: HELP, HELP! I'M STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF MIKASOUNDS AND CAN'T GET OUT!! THIS MIKA GUY HAS KIDNAPPED ME!! Ok, me too I'm having too much studying lately, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl::lmao:

But it is a good point - what if we log in in a library or something and some passing Mika fan who doesn't understand the log in thing goes to post a comment - it will look like it was US :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Can we PLEASE come up with a list of the smilies and their codes on MS?

Here's what I've figured:

:)icon_smile.gif

;)icon_wink.gif

:Picon_razz.gif (stupidest one ever, doesn't look like a :P at all)

:Dicon_biggrin.gif

:(icon_sad.gif

It sucks because you don't know if they will turn into anything until you submit. I know so far that :o and :/ do absolutely nothing.

What has anyone else discovered? naughty.gif

:lmao::lmao: HELP, HELP! I'M STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF MIKASOUNDS AND CAN'T GET OUT!! THIS MIKA GUY HAS KIDNAPPED ME!! Ok, me too I'm having too much studying lately, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

Study?! :shocked: In July?! :blink:

yeah, I can't get on it either, its so blocked up from eager MFCers.:naughty: I don't even think I'll bother commenting there, his youtube account is easier, and he does seem to check it a lot.

Is there new written blogs that we can't read until everyone stops commenting?!?!:naughty:

I've been on the link Christine gave, but it says that: "User registration is currently not allowed."

Is that because too many people are trying to get an account, or what? Can someone help? Please?

But it is a good point - what if we log in in a library or something and some passing Mika fan who doesn't understand the log in thing goes to post a comment - it will look like it was US :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Yes, good point, wouldn't want anyone posting anything under my name:blink:

Study?! :shocked: In July?! :blink:

Yes, a public competition to get a job in a museum. Exams are in September. Amaaaazing, innit?:thumbdown:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

My comment was removed!!

I commented about 2 pm

It was below Monie (have you seen it jumps from 1:40 pm to 2:20 pm?? All post between were deleted :thumbdown:)

I dunno who Nathan is, but my post should be THERE :sneaky2:

never mind! i can comment!

DONT COPY AND PASTE THE LINK! Tis not for us!

Just scroll to the bottom and you'll see a comment box. just type in a message and ta-duh!

OH thanks SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mf_lustslow:

So we don't need a password then or do we?

Anyway, I've post a comment! Yeah!

It's still not working for me :thumbdown: It says page not found or something of that sort :blink: