• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA!:sneaky2:

:roftl:

i think a real musician can do anything for music:naughty:

may i do the same for his second album:fisch:

:naughty:

I can totally see Mika walking semi-innocent with all the stickers on his arm:roftl:

Wonder how many designer shoes he bought each day to use up his allowance :mf_rosetinted: Pffff :doh:

he should buy me a pair! lol

MIKA!:sneaky2:

:roftl:

i think a real musician can do anything for music:naughty:

may i do the same for his second album:fisch:

same here! lol

:naughty:

I can totally see Mika walking semi-innocent with all the stickers on his arm

haha, me 2!

The employees of the store all looking at him like:

Mika: What?

lol, i can picture it

To Holy Johnny's confession booth!

haha~!

I would probably leave a few stickers on my arm and the alarm would go off when I walk out

same here!!!

naughty Mika! and you always look so innocent!!

now we know the truth

From Popbitch

>> Mika shocka <<

Confessions of a celebrity

Mika played a great stadium gig in Paris last Friday to 55,000 over-excited fans, (including some who almost wet themselves at a cover of Depeche Mode's Just Can't Get Enough). Things have changed so quickly for Mika. He confessed that when he was recording his debut album in Miami a couple of years back he was too short of cash to splash out on many CDs but really wanted to listen to loads of new music for inspiration. So he chose a record store in Orange Grove, and used to walk around picking up discount stickers from old albums - like $2 and $4 -and stick them on his arm. Then quietly put them on the albums he wanted. Bad Mika!

rises eyebrow frantically... :shocked:

or is this the new "I'm born in beiruuuuuutt"..? :fisch::naughty:

From Popbitch

>> Mika shocka <<

Confessions of a celebrity

Mika played a great stadium gig in Paris last Friday to 55,000 over-excited fans, (including some who almost wet themselves at a cover of Depeche Mode's Just Can't Get Enough). Things have changed so quickly for Mika. He confessed that when he was recording his debut album in Miami a couple of years back he was too short of cash to splash out on many CDs but really wanted to listen to loads of new music for inspiration. So he chose a record store in Orange Grove, and used to walk around picking up discount stickers from old albums - like $2 and $4 -and stick them on his arm. Then quietly put them on the albums he wanted. Bad Mika!

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

I love this guy

thanks 4 posting

Hahah, some of my friends do this... not 'cause they're short of cash but 'cause they hate mass-market stores, so they only do it in huge chain stores, not local ones...

--Jack

Well, I'm glad they only do that for big chain stores, because I work at an independent bookstore, and we hate when customers do that. :mf_rosetinted:

Thats sort of hilarious.:naughty::thumb_yello:

Well, I'm glad they only do that for big chain stores, because I work at an independent bookstore, and we hate when customers do that. :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe i should do that then... but naw, i think i'll just go on and content myself in switching up the music and putting the good stuff in front and the crap in the back.

Hahaha!! I do the same thing when I buy watermelon: I pick the lowest price and put it on the one I want:naughty:

:lmfao:

i love MFC

everyday i learn a new trick:naughty:

Maybe i should do that then... but naw, i think i'll just go on and content myself in switching up the music and putting the good stuff in front and the crap in the back.

You already get a discount there! :bleh:

So yes, just keep making sure Mika is on display in the music section and all will be well. :thumb_yello: