Thank you Mika for the champagne, it was a lovely gesture and so totally unexpected. We were having a great time anyway, but knowing that the champagne was from you made the party even more special.

We'll let you know when we're having the next one:wink2:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you SO much Mika. It was a lovely surprise and VERY generous of you. It made our night a truely brilliant one :thumb_yello:. It was great to be able to meet up again...............we have a lovely MFC family and everyone was truely delighted with your kindness.:wub2:

Mika, you know that I think you are amazing but wow:shocked:. I have no words to describe it (yes I was actually gobsmacked:naughty:).

I would like to Thank You from the bottom of my heart :biggrin2:

Thanks for being you xxx

Even I am gobsmacked. I'm rarely excited or hugely impressed but honestly, I was blown away by your kind and thoughtful gesture.

You are good to us and it's appreciated.

Kind and fine indeed! :kaf:

3 days later and I'm still impressed! I can't help but boast to it to non-mika fans just to show what kind of lovely guy he really is! It was totally unexpected and unnecessary but yet he bothered to actually buy us some, and there was a quite a few of us (who drank quiiite a bit of it :fisch:). Basically what I'm saying is: Thank you Mika. These kind of things just make me even more proud to be your fan. :wub2:

Yeah me too. :naughty: What's happening to me? :boxed:

Yeah me too. :naughty: What's happening to me? :boxed:

I think he finally managed to win you over? :naughty:

I think this shows just how impressive it really was if Babs and Kata are both so mushy about it :roftl: Seriously though, he could have easily not sent any champagne or message or any recognition or anything and we wouldn't have thought anything of it... because why should he? and yet he did it anyway out of his own initiative :wub2: that's pretty damn impressive if you ask me!

I hope that you do read this thread, Mika.

We all had a wonderful time on Saturday night. It was your fantastic music that brought us all together in the first place, but now we have some amazingly special friendships too. This is no ordinary fan club, it has developed into something very special (I now have MFC friends who understand me better than my own family do)

The champagne was a lovely and totally unexpected gesture. The fact that you were actually on the phone while we were there caused a lot of excitement!

You probably haven't read the bit in the party thread where Kath said that a member of staff called her over and said "I wanna talk to you". -A very fitting phrase!

Thank you for everything, the music, the friends, the champagne and the fun,

MM

x

Oh great, another thread to repeat my message: I had a wonderful time, it was great to meet so many MFCers and to know that we have picked a rather special object of affection.

I rather thought that Mika was out of the UK. Editing sounded like an L.A. activity but I believe there were three phone calls made to Planet Hollywood and the staff all said it was Mika (not his manager or his record company) so maybe he was in London too (?)

I've got over my embarrassment about joining a fan club, and about going to a meet, so I am proud to have been there. It was a kind and generous gesture to make our evening even more special, it was accepted gratefully in the same way; we enjoyed it mightily. I am astonished that Mika can take the time and trouble to do this, I don't believe it's usual for stars and their fans, but we do try to be worth it.

No they just poured it in glasses and gave it to us then, very nice. I'm glad they didn't know I was underaged:roftl:

How old are you sweetie? I hadn't realised you were underaged?

And I don't think you needed any alcohol to party!

We all had a wonderful time on Saturday night. It was your fantastic music that brought us all together in the first place, but now we have some amazingly special friendships too. This is no ordinary fan club, it has developed into something very special (I now have MFC friends who understand me better than my own family do)

The champagne was a lovely and totally unexpected gesture. The fact that you were actually on the phone while we were there caused a lot of excitement!

You probably haven't read the bit in the party thread where Kath said that a member of staff called her over and said "I wanna talk to you". -A very fitting phrase!

MM

x

I agree :)

I wasn't at the party buuut I am still going to say 'thank you' to Mika.

Mika (if you're reading this), we are really impressed and I hope you know that your incredibly generous surprise was greatly appreaciated! :wink2::thumb_yello:

I'm glad you are impressed by this too, it is obviously meant as kind and thoughtful; in a way it was for all of us.

p.s. Mika, thanks for the champagne!!!!!!

I'm glad you are impressed by this too, it is obviously meant as kind and thoughtful; in a way it was for all of us.

p.s. Mika, thanks for the champagne!!!!!!

Yes, I thought it was very kind of him to do something like that. :original:

...oops, I forgot actually put the word 'champagne' into my post. I just typed 'surprise'. :doh::blush-anim-cl:

MM

x

awwwww :mf_rosetinted: but...I wasn't there :tears:

i wasn't there either, but i'm enraptured by this mika's gesture!

When i tell this champagne story my friends they don't believe in it!

But this is true!!!

You're excellent mika!!!

you are our hero!!

thank you!

and thank you for being a star mika. Because it's the way

we could know such a wonderful guy like you dear.

thanks for the champagne you sent to the mfc people my dearest mika!

:wub2: Even though i wasn't there (but oh how i wish i was :tears: ) i could feel the great atmosphere and bubbles of champagne even here in belgrade!! :biggrin2: You are the sweatest and kindest guy on earth! It was so generous of you.

I don't love you only because of your amazing music and art,but because of your great personality as well! I hope i'll attend some of the next mfc parties! :wub2:

Once again, thank you very much, you're the one.

Very well put: I'll drink to that!

Edited by A. Clay

Oooh, colour, thats better.

Just wanted to add my thanks for the Champagne, it was SO nice of you to do that, you really were VERY generous. It was the best surprise we could have hoped for, quite a shock I can tell you.

Never drunk that much Champagne before, so I was very merry by the end of it.

Thank you big guy:thumb_yello:

This was such a Mika thing to do that we actually talked about the possibility on the way to the restaurant. But even though we've come to expect the unexpected where Mika is concerned he never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you Mika. Your generosity is wonderful, but it is your thoughtfulness that is so touching. 6 million people have bought your album and still you look after a few dozen fans who just happen to come together for a little Christmas party because you serve as our common link.

Naturally, free flowing champagne is going to be a welcome addition to any party, but the night was extra special because we felt your presence by your gesture. I think that gives every fan more of a buzz than even the finest bubbly.

Thank you Mika and Merry Christmas!

THANKYOU MIKA, from the virtual champagne party online on MFC at the EXACT time the real MFC party was happening.

We were so thrilled to hear about your generosity towards your fans.:wub2:

You really are special....we love you...well that is why we are here every day too, we soppy sugary fangrrls LOL

The next MFC Christmas party will be in Melbourne Australia. I imagine you won't be there, but we'll let you know the time and place, just in case you feel like sending anything.:roftl::roftl:

*bump* Mteehee.gifDid you hear we are going to Luna Park? The inspiration behind the clown stage for those who don't know. :wink2:

I wasn't there this time, but will attempt to be there next year.

Very lovely gesture Mika. :flowers2: