• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone I know knows about his gesture right now and all said it was very sweet of him. I felt lucky enough being there with all of you guys and this just made it better and better. He's one special man:wub2:

Hahaha, it's one week on and I'm still grateful! :blink:

Scary innit? :naughty:

I don't think we'll ever forget this one. This had nothing to do with his gigs, it wasn't his party and no one asked him for anything. It was just a gift, plain and simple.

I am also very grateful. :wub2:

:wub2:

That was so cool and thoughtful of Mika!!!

I'm so late but anyway....I looked at the vid a couple times....I felt soooo happy I wish I was there :tears:*feels all warm and fuzzy inside* :wub2:

So did I after the 4th glass:wub2::naughty:

100_4583.jpg

We've had a little MFC Party going on this weekend.

And to say thanx to Mika, I made this...

100_4591.jpg

We do have better pictures, but they're still uploading I guess:naughty:

THANX again Mika, I still can't believe it!:thumb_yello::wub2:

The thing is, now that a week has gone by, I feel even more strongly about it than I did when it happened.

Last week everything happened very fast, and it was hard to digest it...But now that it's sunk in, it actually hit me in all its strength and I still can't get over how incredibly nice he is.

Like people have said, this party had nothing to do with him, he had absolutely no obligation to do ANYTHING, and not only did he decide to do this, but also in such a generous way. I mean, he just kept the champagne coming!!! I'm not even a big champagne lover, but it's obviously the fact that counts for me and not the drink itself.

I can't get over it. Mika, I love you :wub2:. You're one special guy.

The thing is, now that a week has gone by, I feel even more strongly about it than I did when it happened.

Last week everything happened very fast, and it was hard to digest it...But now that it's sunk in, it actually hit me in all its strength and I still can't get over how incredibly nice he is.

Like people have said, this party had nothing to do with him, he had absolutely no obligation to do ANYTHING, and not only did he decide to do this, but also in such a generous way. I mean, he just kept the champagne coming!!! I'm not even a big champagne lover, but it's obviously the fact that counts for me and not the drink itself.

Me and Racha were talking about it on Thursday, how it still felt special even now.

I think at the next lot of gigs he'll be getting a lot of gratitude thrown in his direction.

Well said, I feel exactly the same way about it! (ok, almost, as I do like champagne hahaa)

:wub2:

Very well put Sara, and I absolutely agree!:thumb_yello:

It was such a nice and charming thing to do!:wub2:

So did I after the 4th glass

I have to say, much to my shame (particulary as due to my yeast intollerance I should not have had even one SIP) I actually lost count of how much I drank:shocked: BUT, i don't think I was alone in that many people seemed to be saying.........I don't usually drink champagne...we all seemed to be happy to make an exception:naughty:

100_4583.jpg

We've had a little MFC Party going on this weekend.

And to say thanx to Mika, I made this...

100_4591.jpg

We do have better pictures, but they're still uploading I guess

THANX again Mika, I still can't believe it!:thumb_yello:

Absolutly love this! Well done:naughty:

This thread is full of everyone saying how good they still feel about this.........me too. I don't want to sound too mushy.......I will leave that to Bab, but I just wanted to say that everytime I think about it (which is lots of times) I just feel so good about it. Thanks again Mika:mf_lustslow:

I have to say, much to my shame (particulary as due to my yeast intollerance I should not have had even one SIP) I actually lost count of how much I drank:shocked: BUT, i don't think I was alone in that many people seemed to be saying.........I don't usually drink champagne...we all seemed to be happy to make an exception:naughty:

Absolutly love this! Well done:naughty:

This thread is full of everyone saying how good they still feel about this.........me too. I don't want to sound too mushy.......I will leave that to Bab, but I just wanted to say that everytime I think about it (which is lots of times) I just feel so good about it. Thanks again Mika:mf_lustslow:

Thanx :blush-anim-cl:

Erm, how did the champagne work with your yeast intollorance? Hope you were ok?!

Thanx :blush-anim-cl:

Erm, how did the champagne work with your yeast intollorance? Hope you were ok?!

TBH it could have been worse, I got off quite lightly thanks:thumb_yello:

Monie will be telling us off for general chat in here:naughty:

TBH it could have been worse, I got off quite lightly thanks:thumb_yello:

Monie will be telling us off for general chat in here:naughty:

True...I will shut it now...:naughty:

Glad it went ok-ish!!:thumb_yello: