Message from Elanorelle

IngievV

This morning Elanorelle started a conversation with me on the MFC and she wanted me to let you know some things.

She is sorry that she can't be online as much as she used to, but real life got in the way and it was just too emotional and overwhelming to log in for her. She wants to let you all know that she misses us all very much and don't worry for her.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was just on my mind the other day...

Even though I'm sporadically on here going into threads with no rhyme or reason or any consistency...It occurred to me that I haven't noticed her posts in a while.

Please tell her I wish her well. :original:

This morning Elanorelle started a conversation with me on the MFC and she wanted me to let you know some things.

She is sorry that she can't be online as much as she used to, but real life got in the way and it was just too emotional and overwhelming to log in for her. She wants to let you all know that she misses us all very much and don't worry for her.:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update, i hope everything is ok with her, i keep her in my thoughts. :huglove:

She was just on my mind the other day...

Even though I'm sporadically on here going into threads with no rhyme or reason or any consistency...It occurred to me that I haven't noticed her posts in a while.

Please tell her I wish her well. :original:

Me too!

Send her my best!

Appreciate the notice, Ingie -- I've wondered where she's been, too. :(

If you talk to her again, tell her I'm thinking of her! I'll try to

remember to drop her a line too.

• 3 weeks later...

ohhh....i hope she's ok...:boxed:

:roftl: i mean no offence here, but i guess this is a strong signal from here that the blackall project, for us, is OFF. and i can't find a new partner.

its a shame really. becasue i DID want to do it *shrugs*

Oh dear... Well, get in touch with her and if she says yes it's off then I'll take you on :)

I've got Tanya K but I'm happy to adopt you too oh kind and fine little talking horse :P