Happy 2009!

dcdeb

Happy New Year everyone!:punk:

It's been a great year for me and for all of you, so let the good times roll!:punk:

Soon enough it'll be one year since I came to the MFC... Times fly by fast eh:wub2:

Thankyou for being always so nice, and having that great sense of humour!

And thanks Mika for everything!:punk:

You are a great bunch!:huglove::yay:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year Everyone:thumb_yello:

Thanks for another great year. This one was different to the first year.......I guess it had to be...but it was equally good. I am SO looking forward to another exciting year in 2009.

Wishing you all the very very best for 2009 wherever you are in the world.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

:punk:Happy new year everyone! Wish you all the best in 2009, health, happiness and joy with your family!! :wub2:and of course lots of Mikablogs/vlogs, Mikagigs and MikaFun!!:bleh::yay:

2008 was a great year on every "Mika points" and I've had so much fun, so thanks Mika and MFC for everything....:huglove: can't wait for the exciting new year! :D

2009: here we come!!:punk:

Thanks for the wishes, Deb! :wub2: I wish you (and everyone else here) a fantastic 2009 as well, and may this be another amazing Mika-year for us, and for His Royal Curliness himself :thumb_yello:.

This is going to be like 2007 times a hundred for him, with the new record and al!! :mf_lustslow: Wohoo, I can't wait for the new tour :punk: