Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

I somehow get the feeling that...how do I put it...'it ain't love what he wants' :roftl:

And also cause he kind of mumbles? :naughty:

Now seriously, I am STILL so in love with these songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mf_lustslow:I WANT A TOUR NOOOOOOOOW!

me too, i am ABSOLUTELY TERRIFICALLY MAGICALLY EMOTIONALLY SENSUALLY INLOVE with the "I got money in the bank and like to thank" or whatever, song.

I shall dub thee, "THEE BANK SONGITH."

I LOVE IT SO MUCH, I AM SO EXCITED <explode>

</explode>

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret not joining the fan club sooner! I discovered him in early 2007...but didn't join until February of 2008! boxed:

I forget what took me so long... :naughty:

Me too, except that I joined in July 2007:naughty:

I did lurk a lot though.

i even lurked for 4 months without a single post after i joined :lmfao:

well not my fault,you were scary:mf_rosetinted:

Wow, when Freddie said my join date was early, I guess he meant it!

I joined March 2007 and I knew of Mika in late january/early Feb and I saw the MFC thanks to the Wikipedia link but I thought "Everyone has got Mika's album and I do not." so I stayed away until I got LICM (I won a copy off the radio before it came out and I won it on friday the 2nd but then I saw a copy in the store the next day and I knew my album wasn't due to be here for about three or four days so granddad bought it for me on March 3rd, Saturday) and then I joined.

I think it's funny, I still have regrets about not joining sooner because I feel like I too missed out on lots and here you all are with later dates than I :naughty:

And yes, I definately did lurk a while after I joined. By the end of 2007 I was so surprised I had "So many posts" when I had 130 after everyone else had over 1000 and........

Wow, I remembered all those numbers and dates... Scary :shocked:

Maybe we should make a thread for timelines so people can reminice about their concerts and Mika-moments in timeline form to celebrate the new album when it's out?

Or not :P

If I may just humbly add that Owen Pallett - the violinist introduced in this vlog, is from Toronto, Canada. Thank you very much. :cheerful_h4h:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Pallett

His hair, his look, initially reminded me of Patrick Wolf. :naughty:

:shocked: that is fantastic... so let me see,

greg wells is canadian, owen pallett is canadian....

see where i'm going here??? :naughty:

and you are right about the hair suzy...

i hear you have a new vehicule... congrats! :thumb_yello:

:shocked: that is fantastic... so let me see,

greg wells is canadian, owen pallett is canadian....

see where i'm going here??? :naughty:

and you are right about the hair suzy...

i hear you have a new vehicule... congrats! :thumb_yello:

Woot for Canadian contribution to the album! :punk: Thanks guy! Yes, new car -it's exciting. I can't wait to smell it. There's just something about new car smells. :naughty:

Woot for Canadian contribution to the album! :punk: Thanks guy! Yes, new car -it's exciting. I can't wait to smell it. There's just something about new car smells. :naughty:

oh you don't have it yet? wow it is really brand new!

our lease is up in december next year. i think i want a van again.

i miss them. we have a jeep compas at the moment.

uhmm sry ^^didn't see that until now. well do you already know how to download them ?

if not , you can go to this site :

http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6QbaiisdNTE

on this site you can put the link from youtube on and first click "download" and then choose the downloading link for mp4,..

if you done that you have the video, and then you just go to your itunes and put it in the movie section :D

haha if my description is unclear ^^tell mee :D

Thank you for reacting, your description is clear to me... and guess it works! :clap: Thank you so much!

I know exactly when I became a fan of Mika's music, it was in april 2007. I live in the Netherlands, and there we 'celebrate' Queensday. I brought my Ipod on that day and stalked everyone with Mika's music. They thought I was freaking mad, and nearly nobody liked the music. But I kept stalking, and after a while my best friend liked the music too, and we went to our first concert in Düsseldorf (haha sweet memories).

Around that time I became a member of MFC, and although I haven't enough time to be online all day, I really enjoy it! You guys are so sweet! :wub2:

Edited by ~Wicky~

Does anyone know when the new album and the first single is out?

(Sorry for being uninformed if it's already well-known but I haven't logged in for half a year now - not because the lack of interest but because of work work work..etc and he was having a rest, anyway, not much news to expect....)

But now I am most excited again having heard this stuff... :thumb_yello:

(Sorry for being uninformed if it's already well-known but I haven't logged in for half a year now - not because the lack of interest but because of work work work..etc and he was having a rest, anyway, not much news to expect....)

But now I am most excited again having heard this stuff... :thumb_yello:

We know nothing but we're all waiting in anticipation:roftl:

My mother is already tired of me now:naughty:

...footage of the Andrea Crouch Gospel Choir...and ‘Corpse Bridge’ ...

"Andrea"? "Corpse Bridge"...?

I heart Team Mika, but their editor FAILS. :roftl:

Canadian .... Mika's got a soft spot for Canadian people ;)

Yay Canada! He needs to hire ME. To handle his digital communications needs. See previous post. :naughty:

Not yet, m'dear. Believe me once firm dates are announced it'll be on our front page, our FAQs, our MySpace page, our Facebook page...really, any corner of the Internet within MFC's reach. :mf_lustslow:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

and also

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

(This is my first time on MFC in like...a week...so my excitement is a little belated, I know :naughty: )

we were all pretty much like that when we first saw the new vlog!!!

Has Kata heard the new stuff yet?

No-one has been cynical at the moment...might as well be Kata LOL!

Mind you if Babs is excited then I'm guessing Kata will be as well. I dunno why, but I tend to put Babs and Kata together like two peas in a pod...:blink:

Has Kata heard the new stuff yet?

No-one has been cynical at the moment...might as well be Kata LOL!

Mind you if Babs is excited then I'm guessing Kata will be as well. I dunno why, but I tend to put Babs and Kata together like two peas in a pod...:blink:

You need to see their remarks in the Apple thread :naughty::

http://http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2137742&postcount=161

Noo don't show them, you'll ruin my image :sneaky2::shocked:

I obviously love it, the new version of Rain sounds really Scandinavian :naughty:

Naah...well, then that makes two of us ruining images, because frankly...

I'm surprised I'm not as excited about this vlog as I should be. There. I said it. .:blink:

Although I must say, each time I read one of those, I like them a little less. :naughty: They're advertising the product Mika like a shelf warmer.

I liked the Corpse Bridge, though, I'd love to see that one. :naughty:

And I bet we will all have this as mikasounds news in our mailboxes.

Yeah, looking forward to the next mail from Mika, talking about this fantastic new movie. :wub2::naughty:

I'm surprised I'm not as excited about this vlog as I should be. There. I said it. .:blink:

I'm not excited about the vlog, I'm just excited about Rain :roftl:

SUUUUUUUUUUUUZE!!!!

:poke:

hahaha, I kid.

You like the music though, right? (the link said "page cannot be displayed lol)