Mika finishes recording his album in one week!!

violetsky

What's gonna happen in April, May, June, July and August???:

Are they going to handprint each example?

But seriously, how long does it usually takes?:wink2:

Oh and do you think he will, if there's giong to be any concerts this summer, sing new songs from the album?

I so wish there was a way to ask him!:cool:

A cute little mission to you people living in London or in LA: Talk to him as journalists, ask the questions we all want to know the answer to...:wub2:

You can do it in disguise!

I wondered this too sienna, how long after an artist has finished recording does it take to release an album or even single ?

I googled it earlier but didnt find anything ! :naughty:

Cummon christine - i know you will be able to answer this one :naughty: , your the girl with all the answers :wink2::thumb_yello:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait for the new album , for the website for it all ..

Then I shall sit back and wait for the MFC trolls .. ohh yes Ill wait ohh yes

<repeat to fade>

The Irish roveerrrrrrrrrr hic :drink_nl:

Drinking at this time of the day love? :naughty: Mfc turning you to guinness ? :mf_rosetinted:

I was very excited to see the post, and to read that he's nearly done. What I don't understand is this constant request for him to also blog it= What's the point in that? Duplication?

For those of us who don't like Twitter and refuse to look at it?

We'd like to know too and shouldn't be left in the dark just because we don't jump on the newest coolest thing every time the internet presents us with a new fad.

I suppose we'll just have to settle for hearing about second, third, or millionth hand on the MFC.

I'll get excited when I get a release date and a pre-order link on Amazon.

Edited by riverstwilight
clarity

For those of us who don't like Twitter and refuse to look at it?

We'd like to know too and shouldn't be left in the dark just because we don't jump on the newest coolest thing every time the internet presents us with a new fad.

I suppose we'll just have to settle for hearing about second, third, or millionth hand on the MFC.

I'll get excited when I get a release date and a pre-order link on Amazon.

I agree not everyone wants to join so many sites ! ....... mika's addiction isnt everyones addiction ... and would have taken 2 minutes to explain he was sunburnt and going to an avacado farm on his blog ... In a way , if he wants to satisfy all his fans , he should stick to the official blog and the other sites he updates on ... as not everyone wants to join other networks !

i won't join twitter with an account, i'll keep on reading what mika writes though! and i will love if he replies to someone, as he did with our skeptique!:thumb_yello:

and

i remember someone (lollipop love?) posted she has written an email to perez asking about the truthfulness of that mikasounds account, and perez answered that yes, it's mika's.

so, i already put a cross over myspace, then on mikasounds....let's see how long will that twitter fashion last!:naughty:

..........still waiting for an album and tour dates :fisch:

but yes...he's given us another toy to fill the gap with! :punk:

i won't join twitter with an account, i'll keep on reading what mika writes though! and i will love if he replies to someone, as he did with our skeptique!:thumb_yello:

and

i remember someone (lollipop love?) posted she has written an email to perez asking about the truthfulness of that mikasounds account, and perez answered that yes, it's mika's.

so, i already put a cross over myspace, then on mikasounds....let's see how long will that twitter fashion last!:naughty:

..........still waiting for an album and tour dates :fisch:

but yes...he's given us another toy to fill the gap with! :punk:

Yes, a good toy... I cannot depart from a computer all these hours...:drool:

Edited by Lena

I cant wait for the new album , for the website for it all ..

Then I shall sit back and wait for the MFC trolls .. ohh yes Ill wait ohh yes

<repeat to fade>

The Irish roveerrrrrrrrrr hic :drink_nl:

Hey Honey I bet you'll celebrate St Patrick appropriately tonight :naughty:!

Drinking at this time of the day love? :naughty: Mfc turning you to guinness ? :mf_rosetinted:

Turning to anything doesn't it :naughty:?

Tbh, I hope Mika gets a Blip fm account next, it's flipping brilliant!!!

Apart from NOT having The Beatles on it, it's fantastic.

It's like Twitter but you are your own dj. I've been having a great afternoon listening to it. It's even got the new Basement Jaxx song on it!

Thanks to Mary for finding it, I love you baby penguin!:wub2:

logged in randomly on twitter this aftrenoon and saw people's replies to big M's entries.

I SERIOUSLY have been a stephen fry fan for years, so that comment of mika pleased me LOL :naughty:

and about new album, needless to say, I'm very happy about it. :punk:

on a negative note, I don't see why he's not posted it on mikasounds yet.

I see he likes to try his new toy and see how many people follow him there (half of the mfc already probably, me included..), but mikasounds is his official site and though it's entirely his decision to keep a blog on regular bases and therefore he's not forced to do so, i still think it's a bit bad mikasounds has not been updated since feb. 24th and we get all this scoops on smt like twitter. just my pointless personal pov. :blink:

and as I rightly thought, he had taken some days off.. lazy boy :mf_rosetinted:

I wondered this too sienna, how long after an artist has finished recording does it take to release an album or even single ?

I googled it earlier but didnt find anything ! :naughty:

Cummon christine - i know you will be able to answer this one :naughty: , your the girl with all the answers :wink2::thumb_yello:

We need Christine!:blink:

i believe christine mentioned that there was a possibility to link the twitter account to his blog page... his twitter messages would show up on mikasounds.

maybe he would satisfy everyone if he did that!

We really need Christine!:kachinga:

i won't join twitter with an account, i'll keep on reading what mika writes though! and i will love if he replies to someone, as he did with our skeptique!

Did he do that?

That is so sweet!:wub2:

i was uhmm having a sad depressed day today until i checked his twitter...(if i'm against it that doesn't mean i'm not reading it :fisch:)

AND HURRAY!!!! :bow: now... a week left for recording...then god knows how much left until a new clip and the actual release of the album... but we're getting there....slowly but sure

*does a little dance*

i was a bit scared of opening the forum though and i clicked on the 1st thread about the news.... i bet there are already a dozen more :roftl:

that's the MFC charm :wub2:

*goes back to do homework...this time with a happy face on*

mikasounds is his official site and though it's entirely his decision to keep a blog on regular bases and therefore he's not forced to do so, i still think it's a bit bad mikasounds has not been updated since feb. 24th and we get all this scoops on smt like twitter. just my pointless personal pov. :blink:

Same as mine :thumb_yello:

In case it wasn't clear enough yet... :naughty:

And I agree with people saying that it's weird to announce it only on twitter :blink: I mean something like THAT should have been posted on the blog, and on twitter too if he wishes.