hello all

berntsok

Hello all. I have to admit, I am a little shy about posting. I am not normally a joiner of clubs. I was happy to find this one, though, as I think I will have a much better chance of hearing about opportunities for live shows, or when new music is released. And I really love the creativity and passion in the music.

I really couldn't tell you how I stumbled across Mika, but this music has been a godsend at work. When I get stressed to the point of my head exploding, Life in Cartoon Motion has been phenominal at drawing me back to an upbeat yet calm place so I can deal with the next crisis. OK, with the exception of today, when the cd happened to land on 'Any Other World' right as the crisis adrenaline was wearing off, and I almost cried. Still, I do thank him for the sanity.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you. I'm looking forward to learning more about the community.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcomeani:

I'd never been in a fan club in my life until this one... and when I joined

I said that I probably wouldn't post much, as I had so many other things

to do...

Well, you can see my post count... and the rest, as they say, is history! :naughty:

The place is addictive -- I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here! :thumb_yello:

Folks really are from all over on this group. I've seen a few places visit periodically (my mom and stepdad live in Victoria), places I have been, and places I want to go. I am getting the feeling that, music aside, the world traveller and culture junkie in me is going to get a lot out of this site. :)