Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I saw this one and I thought it was spontaneous and really cute!:wink2:

Aaw thanks :huglove:

That's sort of an insult :naughty:

I didn't mean for it to!

It was a sarcastic thing and I don't think he would have taken it seriously. Why would I follow/reply someone I honestly didn't like?

pfffffft you're funny girl :roftl:

Now do you see why I didn't want him to browse my page??? :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the mark of Web success in 2009?

"A million page views in a week?

A spike in Twitter mentions?

Both are meaningful indices,

but not quite as satisfying as traffic crashing your whole site.

It’s the Internet version of a standing ovation.”

Sasha Frere-Jones

HEY, all you MFCers,

want to try it?

http://www.mikasounds.com/

Edited by A. Clay

Yep :thumb_yello:

Oh! Then yeah I don't see ring ring and any other world there.

It said error and dissapeared completely when the page loaded for me..so I can't even see the old stuff now.

In "friend updates" it says that he's uploaded today...

what is going on?

I don't understand how this is happening if he hasn't logged in...:boxed: and I don't see the point of it if it's the same album...

Odd.

Weird:blink:

Has anyone said yet that Mika's myspace has been like that for ages?

Yep :naughty: I told him in January in a comment, then...

he logged in, changed his biography (just a little), left a spelling mistake and logged out never to come back.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't think Mika would reply to individual people. If he replied to one or two people, others would feel left out. I don't worry that he doesn't reply to me, as long as I know he's okay, and I can tweet to him on the MS page, that's all I want from him.

Oh he does, he sometimes replied using the @ thing.

He sent me a DIRECT MESSAGE yesterday lol, no lie, check out my facebook note or myspace blog, I have a picture to prove it :wink2:

Sorry I shall stop gloating :roftl:

His reply was COMPLETELY unexpected and I doubt he'll do it again!

Is it me or Da Twat is frozen??????????

It's being a right pain tonight, and I'm too tired to put up with too much more. I'll give it another half hour then I'm off to bed.

Twitter pulled out my avatar and didn´t want to accept it again. But now it is there again. It´s the twitterghost :shocked:

It's made Siennas pic disappear !!!:blink:

And it is hardly taking updates, i've been trying to post for 10 mins and it won't go?!?

Bet it's Mika's fault, everything is his fault! LOL

i was thinking the same but didn't wanna say...:roftl:

On the personal level, I'm interested in many musicians, no matter what their language, culture or nationality is as long as I love their art.

I like French, Spanish and Italian artists a lot, and the ones i dunno much about i google them or ask my friends here about them...You never know or learn enough in life...:thumb_yello:

But really? Are you really following so many other artists like you do Mika?

Over the course of my life I've loved hundreds of musicians from many different countries but I don't care about the donkey on their Twitter page if you know what I mean.

It's not about art and music, it's about relating to them on some personal level and I just wouldn't relate to Mika if he was from an entirely different culture and I didn't easily grasp the nuance of what he was saying.

I'm not saying that other people couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't relate to him, I just find it interesting. I know what triggers my overinterest in celebrity personalities so I'm wondering what triggers it in other people.

After all, Mika is at the first place British and partly American singer and that's the fact we all have to face with.

But we can all love him as much as we want, no one can forbid that to us. :bleh:

No no one is forbidding you. :naughty: I'm just curious, that's all. Because I would not be on MFC if Mika wasn't Anglo/American. It doesn't matter that I still would have loved his music or even thought he seemed sweet or whatever. I just wouldn't be following him so closely that I would have gotten involved in a fan community.

Him: @SofiMica3212 My mother doesn't own a computer, much less check email. She's never even heard of Twitter - or Lindsay Lohan! ha

The Lindsay Lohan comment is hilarious. :roftl:

She probably wonders how her son can have such a great career gossiping about these people she couldn't care less about.

I wish someone famous would respond to me! :shocked:

Hey Steven Page responded to me the other day. Are you following him? He tweets quite a bit.

FLUTTER: The NEW Twitter . . .

That's funny. :naughty:

I don't understand how this is happening if he hasn't logged in...:boxed: and I don't see the point of it if it's the same album...

Odd.

It's just some MySpace thing. Maybe they are updating their own music catalogues because some of it is stuff I don't think Mika ever uploaded and it's not him uploading it now because some of the songs are by other artists with similar names. I wouldn't worry about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if MySpace is one of the last places updated if/when Mika starts distributing new music to fans. We'll probably hear about it through his blog or vlog first.