REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

Just in case no-one posted this here before (apologies if you have ) , I just saw Neactagale posted this in the Oldlings thread ... :original:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are wondering about Mika's T shirt:

Virtutis gloria merces = Glory is the reward of valour

The motto of Clan Robertson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:kachinga::groovy::cheerful_h4h:

ok... here is what bugs me the most!....

i am busy at work & can't read any of the posts... however, from what i see we have youtubes of the new songs and I CAN'T LISTEN TO THEM BECAUSE I HAVE NO SPEAKERS!!! so i have to wait til i get home later!! :boxed:

sniff sniff! :bleh:

not well today and only gotten half way through this thread...all I can say is WOW!!!

-The new songs sound Af***mazing! :mf_lustslow:

-He looked stunning! :blush-anim-cl:

-wish I had been there!

-wish I seen his face at Mana's tat

-thanks to those who took vids and pics :thumb_yello:

-sick of all the chit chat on this thread...annoys me as now need to rest and have to come back ....you were all told at the beginning NOT TO CHAT but who ever listens in this place.....:thumbdown:

-CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON *crosses everything I can that isn't too painful! lol* :thumb_yello:

night all...well till I have enough energy for more reading!!!

xxx

ok... here is what bugs me the most!....

i am busy at work & can't read any of the posts... however, from what i see we have youtubes of the new songs and I CAN'T LISTEN TO THEM BECAUSE I HAVE NO SPEAKERS!!! so i have to wait til i get home later!! :boxed:

sniff sniff! :bleh:

I'm at work toooooo! Bummer..but I did get a chance to hear them this morning at 5am. I want so badly to start singing along and get all the lyrics (which is why I started 3 new lyric threads). :bleh:

I think I've seen everything now in this thread. Wow, I really like the new songs, but I think I like Good Gone Girl the most, and Blame it on the girls the least. I dunno, I just didn't ''feel'' this liveversion that much, if you know what I mean. But let's just wait til the album comes out, cause ofcourse it will sound different on the album.

I'm at work toooooo! Bummer..but I did get a chance to hear them this morning at 5am. I want so badly to start singing along and get all the lyrics (which is why I started 3 new lyric threads). :bleh:

do you like them?

What a night though, really. Ask Charlotte. I was in a daze all the way home! So quiet.

GAH! Okay, let me upload all my pictures and stuff, and then I'll tell all...:bleh:

Yayyyy!! Another report and pics coming along :biggrin2:

i almost did! Omg! What an awesome surprise!I sent him my youtube, i wonder if hell check it out! Id die ;)

I think he will!:thumb_yello:

He wouldn't have send you that message if he wasn't interested I guess!

And he, if somebody should know what it feels like trying to make it "in the business"!:thumb_yello:

What a night though, really. Ask Charlotte. I was in a daze all the way home! So quiet.

GAH! Okay, let me upload all my pictures and stuff, and then I'll tell all...:bleh:

Hey!! Well, Finally. :sneaky2:

:huglove::naughty: