MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if its a heavy rain shower there over in like 10 mins, you just need to jump into a doorway or something when they come along lol

I'm not used to do that! Maybe I'll practice on Sunday to be more experiente for Monday!:roftl:

if its a heavy rain shower there over in like 10 mins, you just need to jump into a doorway or something when they come along lol

:roftl::roftl:

I'll do that then! Or just bring an umbrella along...

I don't even have a rain coat...:teehee:

i dont own a rain coat either and i live in england lol :teehee:

OOH how about getting one of these?

ufo_cap_umbrella_.jpg

:roftl:

I guess it will be difficult to enter on the underground with that!:roftl:

Sorry if this has already been asked but this thread is sooooooo long ! I know that it starts at 7.30pm, but does anyone know what time its likely to finish, just so I have an idea - I presume people who have attended at other locations will be able to help.

Cheers

4 days....... (not excited much - lol)

Angelcakes xx

Sorry if this has already been asked but this thread is sooooooo long ! I know that it starts at 7.30pm, but does anyone know what time its likely to finish, just so I have an idea - I presume people who have attended at other locations will be able to help.

Cheers

Angelcakes xx

We think maybe 10:30 ish?

Cheers

Angelcakes xx

Probably end about 10.15 ish, but I don't want it to end EVER!

:fangurl::fangurl:

I cant believe its so close!

i think im going to need a few pre-gig drinks to calm me down :teehee:

That's okay, theres a lovely bar there, and plenty of time for pre show drinkies:wink2:

Okay guys, here's the PLAN.

For this gig, we have over 80 MFCers. That's more than 80 fabulously hardcore fans. So I want each and every one of you to come prepared to sing your freakin' faces off at this gig.

Mika has been encouraging the audiences to sing, especially during Happy Ending, but I think the seated nature of the venues is keeping people from singing as they might if they were at, say, a festival.

I say, screw that! We know the words to the LICM tracks. Your mission, between now and Monday, is to memorise all the words to Blue Eyes, Toy Boy, and if you're extra ambitious, Blame It On The Girls. Mika will be freakin' elated if he hears 80 voices singing Toy Boy back at him. :wub2:

Deal? :biggrin2:

Oh, and PS: If anyone is concerned we won't hear Mika over ourselves, I don't think that will be a problem. If the last two venues are any indication of the kind of acoustics we're in for, it'll be a non-issue. :wink2:

Deal! :biggrin2:

But what are we doing on Sunday? Are we going to have dinner somewhere? I still don't know the exact plans so I'll probably end up wandering in the streets of London. :blink:

Edited by Marianne84

For this gig, we have over 80 MFCers. That's more than 80 fabulously hardcore fans. So I want each and every one of you to come prepared to sing your freakin' faces off at this gig.

Mika has been encouraging the audiences to sing, especially during Happy Ending, but I think the seated nature of the venues is keeping people from singing as they might if they were at, say, a festival.

I say, screw that! We know the words to the LICM tracks. Your mission, between now and Monday, is to memorise all the words to Blue Eyes, Toy Boy, and if you're extra ambitious, Blame It On The Girls. Mika will be freakin' elated if he hears 80 voices singing Toy Boy back at him. :wub2:

Oh, and PS: If anyone is concerned we won't hear Mika over ourselves, I don't think that will be a problem. If the last two venues are any indication of the kind of acoustics we're in for, it'll be a non-issue. :wink2:

Haha! Sounds great!

You want 8encores don't you? :naughty:

But I really really want to hear Mika singing by himself on Toy Boy ...and Over My Shoulder :tears:

I can hear people who can't sing any day.

And I don't want people standing up right from the word go - a seated gig is about the only chance I will get to see Mika properly on stage - we vertically challenged people have to put up with blocked views all the time.

I'm not saying don't party - but at least let us have a little Mika to ourselves to start with.

Don't forget that for a lot of us this is the only gig we can attend. Singing and dancing can wait for the full tour. :biggrin2:

But I really really want to hear Mika singing by himself on Toy Boy ...and Over My Shoulder :tears:

And I don't want people standing up right from the word go - a seated gig is about the only chance I will get to see Mika properly on stage - we vertically challenged people have to put up with blocked views all the time.

Oh I don't even expect people will attempt to sing along with Over My Shoulder. Or Lady Jane, for that matter. I don't think very many of us are even remotely qualified to try. :roftl:

As for standing - is Sadlers Wells sloped? In Brussels the floor was sloped so that even when people were standing you could still have a very good view of the stage. I hope London is like that, too. :biggrin2:

100% DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

I've been racking my brains to try and memorise Toy Boy this morning anyway lmao!! I've nearly got it!!! :roftl:

I say, screw that! We know the words to the LICM tracks. Your mission, between now and Monday, is to memorise all the words to Blue Eyes, Toy Boy, and if you're extra ambitious, Blame It On The Girls. Mika will be freakin' elated if he hears 80 voices singing Toy Boy back at him.

I'm not saying don't party - but at least let us have a little Mika to ourselves to start with.

Don't forget that for a lot of us this is the only gig we can attend. Singing and dancing can wait for the full tour.

I have really mixed feelings about this :boxed:.

Of COURSE we should sing along, where appropriate, that's what happens at gigs anyway isn't it, and I do really appreciate what you are saying Mana about showing Mika our love :naughty: and hardcore support..I really do. A part of me agrees, it would be really amazing and I think Mika would be incredibly moved by it. There is no way on Earth we are all going to sit there like stone statues all evening with our fingers on our lips!!

But I also have reservations, like silver, and perhaps selfish ones, but valid nonetheless, I think. I don't go to many gigs, in fact this is only my second one :blush-anim-cl:. I really want to hear Mika sing..this is why I am going. If I wanted to hear 100 MFCers screaming the songs at the tops of their voices I could probably get that experience in the pub before the gig :wink2:. And this is an acoustic gig, a different vibe to the 'full tour' gigs and possibly something I won't witness again for a long while.

But I concede that maybe I am worrying about nothing and Mika's voice will soar head and shoulders above our tuneless squawking ..well I really hope so anyway.