Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Link from another Twitterer:

cmail_qconnews: Mika in security lockdown: MUSIC media had phones and bags confiscated and scanned by metal detectors before a p.. http://tinyurl.com/m2qjer (expandexpanding.gif?1246493642)

FORGET the rigours of airport security; music media had phones and bags confiscated and scanned by metal detectors before a preview of British pop star Mika's second album at the Ivy Penthouse on Tuesday night.

The singer and his record label minders were understandably cautious that none of the guests was packing a hidden microphone, as the record isn't released until September. But the irony was that the latest big album leak - U2's No Line On The Horizon - was accidentally made by his Australian record label Universal, not the media.

How did I miss this post?

WILLYWONKA! YOU'RE STILL HERE!!

**jeez i need to come on this place more.. i've missed you guys.. i'm turning into a pro lurker**

:dance_man:

*jumps on you*

I am, indeed, didn't manage to make a caption harsh enough for Mika to have me expelled from the face of the Earth yet!:shocked::biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

How's yous? :wub2:

Why have you been away for so long?:shocked:

:lmao:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lmao:

Two tweets! All for me!! Makes up for :

• the fact I don't get a Tokyo gig,
  • the fact I bought all that icecream,
  • drove all the way to some random hotel because he tweeted a picture from the top floor (in a city of 12 million people and hundreds of luxury hotels),
  • just to give him the icecream when he had in fact gone out :sneaky2:,
  • then waited 14 hours to hear if it had been delivered.

And it wasn't 2 bags of icecream, one bag was icecream, the other was the candies.:aah: So room service was indeed confused.

And what he called the dummys guide was very funny....I made little labels and stuck them on the back of each candy, explaining what they were, 'cause he ain't gonna know what they are by looking:biggrin2:

And the whistle candy is cute & fun. These are the Japanese version, but ssssh:teehee: they are from the 100 yen store. (= about $1:naughty:) Doesn't cost much to make Mika happy :wink2:

Edited by Blue Sky

• drove all the way to some random hotel because he tweeted a picture from the top floor (in a city of 12 million people and hundreds of luxury hotels),

And it wasn't 2 bags of icecream, one bag was icecream, the other was the candies.:aah: So room service was indeed confused.

And what he called the dummys guide was very funny....I made little labels and stuck them on the on the back of each candy, explaining what they were, 'cause he ain't gonna know what they are by looking:biggrin2:

And the whistle candy is cute & fun. These are the Japanese version, but ssssh:teehee: they are from the 100 yen store. (= about $1:naughty:) Doesn't cost much to make Mika happy :wink2:

:roftl:

That's so cool.

:lmao:

And what he called the dummys guide was very funny....I made little labels and stuck them on the on the back of each candy, explaining what they were, 'cause he ain't gonna know what they are by looking:biggrin2:

Bluesky you are so awesome. I had the vague inclination that it would be you when I saw the tweet! That whistle sweet is so kewl!

I've had those before. Except they aren't Japanese and they are from the dollar store. :lol3:

So they effectively ARE from the dollar store! Huh, with the way parity is in Australia we don't have dollar stores. Cos our dollar is worth less, we have to have $2 shops.

:naughty:

thats sooo cool:biggrin2:

LOL for the 100 yen store:roftl:

I am, indeed, didn't manage to make a caption harsh enough for Mika to have me expelled from the face of the Earth yet!:shocked::biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

How's yous? :wub2:

Why have you been away for so long?:shocked:

I love your captions and edited pictures!! :biggrin2: half the time they make my day.

aah, one word. school. It's eating me alive, i swear. This year I have the major major exams; i have to study so much that i'm on the computer for half an hour a day at the most which gives me enough time to check all the mika sites, (but no time to post) my emails and facebook.. then i run out of the house for real life.. hehe :naughty:

But now its holidays for two weeks so consider me BAAACK! :yay: