MIKA @ Sadlers Wells, London - June 8 2009 - Gig Reports, Photos & Videos

Blue Sky

Who blocked him? Is that what we were doing? Weren't we just standing there? He pushed me aside when he jumped from the piano, I wasn't really alert enough to figure out he would jump there and then, maybe others were a bit confused too? :boing: Okay the woman who hugged him clearly did it on purpose, but hey that's the risk he takes :blink: and yeah he'll probably survive :roftl:

Hi Kata - that was my interpretation too :teehee: There were a lot of people getting in each other's way, as well as Mika's - not deliberate - but that mad woman used the situation to corner him and take advantage :thumbdown:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boing: I'm at the very end of that vid ... :boing: I'm the red head in the black jacket holding a strange cat and a bracelet ... it cuts off just before I ask him if I can give him these gifts .... :wub2: He'd already signed my book but not really looked at me - I'll do a full report on everything when I come back from work tonight ... but seeing that vid has made me very very happy :thumb_yello:

:yay: Hi Laurel :bye:

I also met Daz and Blue Eyes in the foyer as well, I forgot to mention. Apologies!!

:huglove: It was great to meet you. Soooo happy that you FINALLY got to meet MIKA !! Your reports are awesome, bless ya. How long will you be on cloud 9 ?!!

Also remembered something. Mika commented on the stage design and said it all looked like chewing gum wrappers. Everyone laughed....Mika gave a nervous laugh and said "I shouldn't have said that...." crowd laughed even more, then he said "sing, you f***ing idiot, sing." :roftl: :roftl:

Bless him. :fangurl:

That was very funny :roftl:

I wish it had been me, but no, it was Blue EYES..we are often confused, heck we even mix ourselves up sometimes, eh Jules?!

Who said that? Was it me LOL ! :wink2:

Isn't there any MFcrs pics by now?

I did post some but they aren't that great :blush-anim-cl:

Gosh sooooo much to read!

I just want to ask anyone who bought the EP at the gig... did you get the "certificate" that says it is worth MIKA POINTS?

Mine didn't so maybe just the first few?

Hopefully gonna be getting my pre-ordered one so will see if that has one.

xxx

Gosh sooooo much to read!

I just want to ask anyone who bought the EP at the gig... did you get the "certificate" that says it is worth MIKA POINTS?

Mine didn't so maybe just the first few?

Hopefully gonna be getting my pre-ordered one so will see if that has one.

xxx

Nope this didnt happen , I asked as well :blink:

Tee hee - you didn't get my forum name right either... but don't worry - people are always confusing Blue Sky and myself :huglove: Hubby is 'Jesterkevin' and it was great to meet you - thanks for your report.

Big thanks for everyone else's reports / vids / pics - it's always interesting to hear different viewpoints and peoples experiences, wish we could re-live it all... sigh :wub2:

i called you blue sky as well:blush-anim-cl: lol

did u manage to get your balloon home ok?

Nope this didnt happen , I asked as well :blink:

it's a little card they give you, i've got it apart with the poster, and prob should be in the cd pocket (haven't bought another book NO! i'll wait my mailed one! :sneaky2:)

it's a separate little card saying that with the purchase you've got 2000 points.

fd, i've got yours with the poster i bought in milan :thumb_yello:

Here are the videos that I took if someone is interested (I recorded everything except for the last part of Lollipop). Some of them are still not up but I will update this list once they are:

Mika - GRACE KELLY @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - LADY JANE @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - STUCK IN THE MIDDLE @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - LONELY ALKIE @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - BLUE EYES @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - TOY BOY @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - BILLY BROWN @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - GGG @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - OVER MY SHOULDER @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - BIG GIRL @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - LOVE TODAY @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - BIOTG @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Maybe we can put photographs and or vids together at the same page so they aren't scatterd around the (long) thread?

Didn't have the energy to read the whole thread, was back home yesterday at +- 11 pm and had to work this morning. Will not bother you with a long gigreport either, I am sure there are lots of them already.

But I do want to say that I loved the gig, the vibe was so much better then in Amsterdam, in my opinion. The show, seeing his family (seeing Brian May!), all the MFC'ers, it all played a part in a wonderful evening. I think at row 1 and 2 were just MFCers? It was great.

I loved the stage invasion, had never done that before and was glad I had done some push-ups lately so it wasn't so difficult to get myself on the stage :naughty:. I was standing (well, standing :bleh:) on a side and at a certain point when I looked at the middle of the stage there seemd to be little room for Mika (I'm sure it has been discussed already so I won't say too much about it) and that was a real shame.

We were guests on his stage so at least we could do is leave him some space. But it all went so fast and the energy was so high, maybe that contributed to the situation.

I left the gig really really happy. Then stood at the back in the queue (Robertina suggested that next gigs we go outside a little faster so the fanclub isn't so often last in line, good idea) and was pushed away (together with some others) by some really nasty, determend people who refused to listen to the security guy. Mika was in a hurry, I couldn't say hi or anything. I felt really dissapointed and decided that if "Meet and greets (you can hardly call them that)" are going to continue to be like this I will leave straight after the gig to maintain my happy mood.

Had a lovely chat with Robi, Carlota, her mum, Silver, Shady and Vicky at breakfast till we were send away from the table since they had to clean :naughty:. The two days in London happend so fast but they were wonderful. Thanks to all the MFC'ers who helped make them so great. :thumb_yello:

And am I the only one who almost mistook Mika's "little" brother for himself :bleh: ? He's all grown up now!

And am I the only one who almost mistook Mika's "little" brother for himself :bleh: ? He's all grown up now!

Isn't he?? Tall, slim (just like the others lol), slightly wavy hair and loved the glasses. He's such a cutie. The entire family are stunners, really.

hahahah no xDDD I was very confused, too xD he looked really like mika :roftl:

yes...and I understand your point with the stage invasion...

MFC VIBE!!! :wub2:

Err... it was me! :naughty: And my daughter on my right.

It wasn't a huge bag but an old lady's walking stick! You know the lady who was hysterically dancing and singing! People told me it was Mika's grandmother! :teehee:

OMFG!!! You saved me from axiedentally falling on Mika's grandmother!!! :roftl:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Oh it's you!!!!! HELLO!!!! lol!!! Mika's grandmother, really? Who told you this?? Ahahaha she is one proud lady, she was hysterical :roftl: What was it she kept saying? "MOORRRREEE!!!!!!!" MOOOOOORRRRREEE!!!!!!!!" ??? :roftl: Ah so funny! Did sound like she had an accent come to think of it!

It was amazing to meet everyone especially before the gig while waiting to go in , sorry I didnt have time to chat more .. was kinda rushed with one thing and another .. its really nice to go to a gig and know so many people ..:biggrin2:

Was amazing meeting you Mr. Fred! Yeah I saw you partying in the front row going for it!! Lol!! You have a great accent by the way!

Here are the videos that I took if someone is interested (I recorded everything except for the last part of Lollipop). Some of them are still not up but I will update this list once they are:

Mika - GRACE KELLY @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - LADY JANE @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - STUCK IN THE MIDDLE @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - LONELY ALKIE @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - BLUE EYES @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - TOY BOY @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - BILLY BROWN @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - GGG @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - OVER MY SHOULDER @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - BIG GIRL @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - LOVE TODAY @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

Mika - BIOTG @ Sadler's Wells in London 080609

i cannie wait to watch yer vids as there always good yins , but im still uploading my girlie aloud from nearly 2 wks ago !

Was amazing meeting you Mr. Fred! Yeah I saw you partying in the front row going for it!! Lol!! You have a great accent by the way!

Awwwww .. same back to you!!

Pleased you could understand me ! , yeh front row going mentalllllll

Did you buy what you needed at the stall btw?

Awwwww .. same back to you!!

Pleased you could understand me ! , yeh front row going mentalllllll

Did you buy what you needed at the stall btw?

Make that the front and second row :roftl:. I think the second row was totally filled with MFC'ers as well.