The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

I thought it was a bit of an overstatement until I saw the guy in the Sophie Blackall girl dress. :teehee:

I wonder if he is a member here if not....whhhyyyy?:blink:

Thank you for making it possible for non-UK based fans to view this in its entirety:thumb_yello:

:flowers2:

How can someone actually look so fantastic while jumping? :blink:

My face is like... Better not to mention! But it looks human. How can he keep looking so... GOOD, while doing some things that include funny facial expressions and grimaces??

blue eyes, thanx for the scans! :huglove:

about the guy in the sophie blackall dress, him+his girlfriend were sitting right next to me at the berlin gig. actually the girl was dressed up as the matchbox boy from the drawing, but it wasn't as obvious as his dress. i think it was in fact her who made the dresses. she's now registered on the german forum, not sure if she's also here.

blue eyes, thanx for the scans! :huglove:

about the guy in the sophie blackall dress, him+his girlfriend were sitting right next to me at the berlin gig. actually the girl was dressed up as the matchbox boy from the drawing, but it wasn't as obvious as his dress. i think it was in fact her who made the dresses. she's now registered on the german forum, not sure if she's also here.

Wow, that's so cool! I really love their idea of dressing up as characters from the B Project, so creative! :biggrin2:

It would be a heavy burden,but I think I would be willing to take that risk.lol I would be more than happy to take one off of your hands *crosses fingers*

Sorry- can you PM me again splitting your address up like it needs to look on the envelope?

(There is a number that I don't know which line it goes on)

How can someone actually look so fantastic while jumping? :blink:

My face is like... Better not to mention! But it looks human. How can he keep looking so... GOOD, while doing some things that include funny facial expressions and grimaces??

You know these photos are just one split second in time. They discard hundreds of photos to get just one perfect pic.

It's the same with the paparazzi shots where everyone jumps to wild conclusions - oh he's so tired/happy/angry. It doesn't mean anything when an expression is captured in literally less than the blink of an eye.

Wow wow wow. Thanks for the scans, Blue Eyes:wub2:

These pics are really really good. I wouldn't like having the same kind of photoshoot we'd have if it was while on the first album hype. I'm glad he's changing his image in a way, but not changing what he actually still wants to create and what he believes he wants to express. He doesn't look so... Reserved and sometimes childish as he used to do. Must be the only person who thinks this though:aah: I think it's all part of the new album scheme, and it's working well for me so far!

You know these photos are just one split second in time. They discard hundreds of photos to get just one perfect pic.

It's the same with the paparazzi shots where everyone jumps to wild conclusions - oh he's so tired/happy/angry. It doesn't mean anything when an expression is captured in literally less than the blink of an eye.

Yeah I know... But still, it looks so... flawless!

I wouldn't mind having that kind of photoshooting too :naughty:

Yeah I know... But still, it looks so... flawless!

I wouldn't mind having that kind of photoshooting too :naughty:

Yes well he is insanely photogenic to start with. I'm sure they'd have to discard THOUSANDS of photos of me to get one that good. :teehee:

Thanks for the scans !

Isn't he the most photogenic artist I ever know :teehee:

And he looks so different in the jumping pic :much thiner than he really is :roftl: