The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

Thank you to all the people who can buy the magazine and are buying copies for those who can't. :flowers2:

It's so nice of you! :huglove:

I will be happy to send colour photocopies of the article to those who don't get a copy. :wink2:

Thanks for the scans Jules. Love the pics. They are so intense.

I'm so over lollipops-and-granny-curls Mika and I like that he's moving his image in this direction now that he's no longer a boy.

The article was quite interesting, but some of the quotes don't make any sense and are therefore unreliable which is a shame. I find it really difficult to believe any of these print articles and never know what to take away as fact.

Thanks for the scans Jules. Love the pics. They are so intense.

I'm so over lollipops-and-granny-curls Mika and I like that he's moving his image in this direction now that he's no longer a boy.

The article was quite interesting, but some of the quotes don't make any sense and are therefore unreliable which is a shame. I find it really difficult to believe any of these print articles and never know what to take away as fact.

T4P the nice pics BE :wub2:

I understand want you mean Christine... we never know what to believe in those written interviews:huh:

I spent the morning reading this, best Sunday morning ever!!!

Love the pics, especially the one of him in the frame.

Really enjoyed the interview, nice to see someone who doesn't tear him to pieces,, but also doesn't fawn over him either. I like this guy Casper.:thumb_yello:

I think those Observer shots must be the best pictures of him EVER. IMO at least. Artistically and imaginatively. I bow to one whose idea this was. :bow:

the mag credits Es Devlin, Mika and DaWack for "art direction" and Paloma as stylist

I have spares... be a shame to throw them out

the mag credits Es Devlin, Mika and DaWack for "art direction" and Paloma as stylist

I have spares... be a shame to throw them out

It would be a heavy burden,but I think I would be willing to take that risk.lol I would be more than happy to take one off of your hands *crosses fingers*