The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

Hey guys, I'm a bit confused about the rewards. I thought that once you got the points, if you want an award, you "spend" the points like money, but now re-reading the FAQ It sounds more like you just get them automatically, and you don't "Spend" your points. Is the latter the corect? I'm not sure so I've avoided pressing anything in the rewards area because if it is what I 1st thought I don't want to waste points.

I have a feeling I look like an idiot because it seems like the latter, but I don't want to risk it so I thought I would ask.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm a bit confused about the rewards. I thought that once you got the points, if you want an award, you "spend" the points like money, but now re-reading the FAQ It sounds more like you just get them automatically, and you don't "Spend" your points. Is the latter the corect? I'm not sure so I've avoided pressing anything in the rewards area because if it is what I 1st thought I don't want to waste points.

I have a feeling I look like an idiot because it seems like the latter, but I don't want to risk it so I thought I would ask.

You don't spend the points. You don't lose them while getting your rewards. With the amount of points you have, you can get several rewards, and your points will stay the same. :wink2:

You're not an idiot, I was confused too, in the beginning. :teehee:

So i have a couple questions.... (im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if they have already been asked :boxed:)

1. I bought my tickets for Mikas north american tour through ticketmaster... Am i out of luck on getting points for those tickets?? ive tried emailing the mikasounds email but i havent heard back...

2. I just bought my "TBWNTM: deluxe version" cd and im confused on whether i get points for buying it from the website and points when i put the cd in my computer or if i just get points when i put in the cd...

If anyone could help me out it would be wonderful :wink2:

(again sorry if these questions have already been asked...)

So i have a couple questions.... (im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if they have already been asked :boxed:)

1. I bought my tickets for Mikas north american tour through ticketmaster... Am i out of luck on getting points for those tickets?? ive tried emailing the mikasounds email but i havent heard back...

2. I just bought my "TBWNTM: deluxe version" cd and im confused on whether i get points for buying it from the website and points when i put the cd in my computer or if i just get points when i put in the cd...

If anyone could help me out it would be wonderful :wink2:

(again sorry if these questions have already been asked...)

1. I think you won't get points for those tickets. :no:

2. Any CD is validated by putting it in the pc. It doesn't matter where you've bought it. :thumb_yello:

I had a problem with bth my cd's Neither the deluxe one from Mikasounds.com or my cheaper one from Play.co (which I'd pre-ordered and forgot abot111) neither would give me access to the lyrics or the nectarmikapoints. but Push sorted out both problems.

:)

So yay!

My cd's and DVD's worked fine I got my Mikapoints (tho not sure if I got them for my live in cartoon motion #DVD), and I dont know how to get them for the WAG 7" but I thought you were supposed to get some points for that.

What I HAVE noticed is that my WAG vid is STILL not on MS though they were supposed to be sorting it, and also I mistakenly posted it twice on my own profile on MS and htye said pending approval for aaages, and I just looked now and only ONE is there now and it says UNAPPROVED :shocked: I don't get it, does Mika really hate me that much :crybaby::crybaby:

My cd's and DVD's worked fine I got my Mikapoints (tho not sure if I got them for my live in cartoon motion #DVD), and I dont know how to get them for the WAG 7" but I thought you were supposed to get some points for that.

What I HAVE noticed is that my WAG vid is STILL not on MS though they were supposed to be sorting it, and also I mistakenly posted it twice on my own profile on MS and htye said pending approval for aaages, and I just looked now and only ONE is there now and it says UNAPPROVED :shocked: I don't get it, does Mika really hate me that much :crybaby::crybaby:

nah, mika doesn't hate you! :huglove: just his web team does, they're the ones approving the vids. :naughty: well there aren't ANY new videos on the site, are there? they probably ARE sorting it, but y'know, mika time... top of the week and all that... :fisch:

about the 7", don't think you'll get magic numbers for that, it says on the website:

To earn Magic Numbers, please look out for the MIKA MAGIC NUMBERS Rosette on relevant product pages.

and the 7" doesn't have that rosette.

Just an update for all of you waiting...

I've sent all your info along and my contact says he is investigating.

I'm not sure if he'll get back to me, or to you individually... but at least

rest assured that someone is (hopefully) looking into this so that all your

hard work won't be for nothing! :thumb_yello:

Just an update for all of you waiting...

I've sent all your info along and my contact says he is investigating.

I'm not sure if he'll get back to me, or to you individually... but at least

rest assured that someone is (hopefully) looking into this so that all your

hard work won't be for nothing! :thumb_yello:

I got in touch with Push entertainment on my own because neither of my TBWKTM cd's or my Nice ticket code would register. They say they've added my points, but I don't know if they've all been added and I feel as if I'm pestering if I e-mail to check.

I wonder how today's sales go??

You don't spend the points. You don't lose them while getting your rewards. With the amount of points you have, you can get several rewards, and your points will stay the same. :wink2:

You're not an idiot, I was confused too, in the beginning. :teehee:

Oh that is so cool! I love Mika even more for this.

I wonder if I should E-mail about the fact it wont accept my deluxe The Boy Who Knew to Much CD...

• 3 weeks later...
well, since mika is touring at the moment and lots of fans are uploading, my guess is that they are overwhelmed at the moment. :wink2:

yeaa... i figured that... i uploaded a lot... haha its only been about 3 days but i was just wondering how long it has taken for other people just for an idea... haha

Nobody yet , they are still all over it .. emailed yesterday I did:thumb_yello:

fred, do you know if the problem still goes on? will it make sense to purchase other ticks off mikasounds now, or will they still come without codes for points? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
I've been buying all this merchandise at the concerts but none of it came with any points!! Idk what to do :dunno: Anyone else have this problem?

i also bought merchandise in montreal & it didn't have points. maybe there was none for this tour? :dunno:

fred, do you know if the problem still goes on? will it make sense to purchase other ticks off mikasounds now, or will they still come without codes for points? :blink:

They said its fixed missy , did you get your points? . .Mine for Manchester came through :thumb_yello:

Not sure its worth all the effort just to get points so I can watch videos and now Im 56th in the list :sneaky2: