• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I just found out that I can get a ticket to itunes gig!! :biggrin2: I just want to know if anything's planned for after the gig?? Any hanging out session.. etc.. need to arrange transport and stuff.. and don't want to get it wrong..

Right, I just found out that I can get a ticket to itunes gig!! :biggrin2: I just want to know if anything's planned for after the gig?? Any hanging out session.. etc.. need to arrange transport and stuff.. and don't want to get it wrong..

Well I think, we'll be hanging round after for the usual, after that I think it's whatever anyone wants to do.

Someone dropped out so i got my ticket.

Never really done this before, been to one gig, sittin tho.

What time is everyone gonna be there? and am i the youngest (14)?

Gotta come down on a train with dad so start and (predicted) end times would be useful

thanks to anyone who can help

cya tomoro!!!!

Well I think, we'll be hanging round after for the usual, after that I think it's whatever anyone wants to do.

Ok... I guess I'll hang for a bit and then catch a coach back after :boxed: Crazy! Wish I had more time to plan..

Someone dropped out so i got my ticket.

Never really done this before, been to one gig, sittin tho.

What time is everyone gonna be there? and am i the youngest (14)?

Gotta come down on a train with dad so start and (predicted) end times would be useful

thanks to anyone who can help

cya tomoro!!!!

The doors open at 6.....beyond that we don't really know to be honest. The televisied bit is at 8:50. Very approximate guess 10 15/10 30 ish finish?

There will be a whole variety of ages there...not sure of the ages of all the mfcers to be honest.

Hope to see you tomorrow:biggrin2:

Just a few questions please

Someone has given me a place but his name is written on it :blink: do you know if i will have problems to enter ? Do we have to proof our identity ?

I will probably arrive from Paris at 20h06 in St Pancras do you think i'll have enough time to arrive at roudhouse ? Is st pancras far frome roudhouse ? i think i will take a taxi someone has a number to call one ? I have never been to London before i don't know nothing ! :roftl::huh:

Thanks for this information ! :wink2: