All transport booked now, there and back from Edinburgh in under 24hrs .... thanks to the sleeper train service!!!

Yuppyiaye...

i'm watching that trains run very near Rondhouse, do you want jump in your train bed directly from the venue???? :shocked:

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/Download/EnvMaps/tfl/TK_ChalkFarm.pdf

(this map is usefull for all)

Tickets fayry has my name in her list but i'm a not an UK citizen and i have not any clothes black and any clothes silver (i searched in my wardrobe, no black, no silver)...

can i attend to the gig?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets fayry has my name in her list but i'm a not an UK citizen and i have not any clothes black and any clothes silver (i searched in my wardrobe, no black, no silver)...

can i attend to the gig?

White undies will do the trick. I heard they were very hype :naughty:

White undies will do the trick. I heard they were very hype :naughty:

Perhaps we should wear white boxers, see his reaction.

Do you think it'd look good on the tv?:roftl:

Oh PLEASE do!! :roftl:

I will let you know if it looks good on TV. I'll text Karen and tell her, so take some clothes too in case it looks terrible and you need to cover up quickly :roftl:

Oh PLEASE do!! :roftl:

I will let you know if it looks good on TV. I'll text Karen and tell her, so take some clothes too in case it looks terrible and you need to cover up quickly :roftl:

lol. I'd pay to see that:roftl:

Lets see what the weather does:wink2::naughty:

on top of your black, silver & white outfit? :lmao:

Can have them on UNDER my black jeans, and whip them off, if required!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

yes, okay off to the naughty corner, with me!

I know, I'm going there now!:naughty:

You probably will :naughty:

*fingers crossed*

I hope so, I've got a great random Q this time, and quite appropriate, in light of tonights tweet:roftl:

:shocked:

...just let me know in time if we finally decide on an outer space theme..:naughty:

The only piece of clothing I was sure to bring was the 12 EURO H&M coat I bought on sale 3 yrs ago.. It would be a most perfect blanket to sit on:biggrin2:

Well, I will most definitely wear that metallic/spacey coat, as I like it, but I won't really know what else to throw on until the night before I guess. It will also depend on the weather; I'm finding it quite chilly here lately!!

I agree, it is FANTASTIC that MFC has been given 50 tickets.

Absolutly BRILLIANT:mf_lustslow:

It is indeed and I'm very grateful to the HTF and TM :wub2:

:tears: I just saw the competition on the front page. WHY DID BT DECIDE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE US BROADBAND UNTIL TODAY?!! Argh. I knew I'd miss something like this with no internet =( Edited by Becky

That is a brilliant suggestion! I think it would be hilarious!:naughty:

Great idea, but as I am a very practical person I must add that wearing boxers in a crowded audience would be invisible on tv unless we were wearing boxer shorts on our head / wave them around and / or throw them on stage like the flowers at SW.....:naughty:

Edited by suzie

Great idea, but as I am a very practical person I must add that wearing boxers in a crowded audience would be invisible on tv unless we were wearing boxer shorts on our head / wave them around and / or throw them on stage like the flowers at SW.....:naughty:

That is a fantastic idea!!! :mf_lustslow:We must each bring one pair and throw them on stage at some point!!

That is a fantastic idea!!! :mf_lustslow:We must each bring one pair and throw them on stage at some point!!

I'm in:thumb_yello:

I wonder if multi-coloured would look better on tv...:teehee:...

:biggrin2: