I'm in:thumb_yello:

I wonder if multi-coloured would look better on tv...:teehee:...

:biggrin2:

Well, we could just get different types :naughty:. I will definitely try and buy one!!

Shall we make a separate thread for this? I think I will :naughty:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuppyiaye...

i'm watching that trains run very near Rondhouse, do you want jump in your train bed directly from the venue???? :shocked:

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/Download/EnvMaps/tfl/TK_ChalkFarm.pdf

(this map is usefull for all)

Thanks Allegra! Italian planning for the Scots!!:biggrin2:

Tickets fayry has my name in her list but i'm a not an UK citizen and i have not any clothes black and any clothes silver (i searched in my wardrobe, no black, no silver)...

can i attend to the gig?

Black and silver the theme? OK!:biggrin2:

Oh yeah!!! more to organise now!!:teehee:

Yuppyiaye...

i'm watching that trains run very near Rondhouse, do you want jump in your train bed directly from the venue???? :shocked:

Chalk Farm station is closest (Northern line towards Edgware)

And Camden Town station is pretty close, too (Northern line Edgeware or High Barnet)

Tickets fayry has my name in her list but i'm a not an UK citizen and i have not any clothes black and any clothes silver (i searched in my wardrobe, no black, no silver)...

can i attend to the gig?

I don't think anyone will be following that dress-code.

The only part of dressing some of us have agreed on is to have a pair of boxer shorts ready as a surprise for Mika... :teehee:..There is a thread on it now...:wink2: Those should still fit into your luggage, I guess:biggrin2:

thank you but i use boxers just for tennis and i'm not playing tennis since 1997 :biggrin2:

dear UK people

what about the temperature?

on the night do you go on t-shirt or do you need a jacket?

thank you but i use boxers just for tennis and i'm not playing tennis since 1997 :biggrin2:

I don't have one for myself, either. We mean UNDERWEAR BOXERS...:wink2:

I'll buy a pair just for fun. :fangurl:

PS: just bring an umbrella and a jumper - not so complicated, it's the UK, weather is always the same:wink2: :biggrin2:

Edited by suzie

dear UK people

what about the temperature?

on the night do you go on t-shirt or do you need a jacket?

Not for YOU Allegra, for Mika :roftl:

And re the weather: It's blooming cold!! Jacket for sure, and probably even a jumper as well. It's being very rainy/windy and generally chilly so if I was you I would come prepared.

I think that it was even warmer in June than it is now to be honest :naughty:

I don't have one for myself, either. We mean UNDERWEAR BOXERS...:wink2:

I'll buy a pair just for fun. :fangurl:

PS: just bring an umbrella and a jumper - not so complicated, it's the UK, weather is always the same:wink2: :biggrin2:

Ahem, see above response re weather :biggrin2:

And re the weather: It's blooming cold!!

I have been boiling in 30Celsius over the last 2 weeks, so that's OK.. I will most definitely bring the raincoat I was talking about, possibly also some tinfoil to match it with yours:naughty:

How's about you lot wearing the boxer shorts on your heads??

That was my first thought, too, it's just that I'm camera shy and also I don't want my UK colleagues to recognise me on tv and think I am a complete nutter :teehee:

Yep it is really wet here this week, and chilly for July, but the British weather can change in a flash so my advice to people coming from overseas would be to bring some layers! It could well be warm by Friday!

Whenever I go anywhere in summer in Britain I pack for four seasons. Oh the joy of our weather :sneaky2:.

And re the weather: It's blooming cold!!

I have been boiling in 30Celsius over the last 2 weeks, so that's OK.. I will most definitely bring the raincoat I was talking about, possibly also some tinfoil to match it with yours:naughty:

That was my first thought, too, it's just that I'm camera shy and also I don't want my UK colleagues to recognise me on tv and think I am a complete nutter :teehee:

Throwing underwear on the stage, it'll be like being at a Tom Jones concert!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hey!

a little question: is there a dress-code or smthg for the gig?

Sorry... I'm lazy and don't really have the time to read every post....still have have to pack everything and get ready to leave tomorrow for London :boing:

Hey!

a little question: is there a dress-code or smthg for the gig?

Sorry... I'm lazy and don't really have the time to read every post....still have have to pack everything and get ready to leave tomorrow for London :boing:

Not so much a dress code, but Mika did say to Allegra in Italy, that we should dress up in black, silver, and white, to match the set. But I don't think it's compulsory.:wink2:

still have got two tickets to see mika in London on Friday 31st July. If you are interested please contact me

Best to put this in the spare ticket thread:wink2:

Not for YOU Allegra, for Mika :roftl:

And re the weather: It's blooming cold!! Jacket for sure, and probably even a jumper as well. It's being very rainy/windy and generally chilly so if I was you I would come prepared.

I think that it was even warmer in June than it is now to be honest :naughty:

not for me but for him??? why? he will play tennis on stage? :naughty:

cold???? :shocked:

o saint crispino help us!

in June we frozen when we were waiting the bus from Sadler Wells :aah:

Not so much a dress code, but Mika did say to Allegra in Italy, that we should dress up in black, silver, and white, to match the set. But I don't think it's compulsory.:wink2:

not to me, dear... :original:

he trusts Mirtilla more than me, for comprehension's reasons :naughty:

not for me but for him??? why? he will play tennis on stage? :naughty:

cold???? :shocked:

o saint crispino help us!

in June we frozen when we were waiting the bus from Sadler Wells :aah:

Looking out the window, I'd say bundle up.

But we've had grotty days like this before followed by blistering hot ones, so it's tricky to advise you. Just bring warm clothes, just in case:wink2:

Looking out the window, I'd say bundle up.

But we've had grotty days like this before followed by blistering hot ones, so it's tricky to advise you. Just bring warm clothes, just in case:wink2:

thank you, i'll happy to see you so soon :thumb_yello:

Throwing underwear on the stage, it'll be like being at a Tom Jones concert!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

..except that Tom Jones is likely to have received knickers and not boxer shorts:naughty:

PS: I have done some research and will post in on the other thread :wink2: