:dance_man:we are not what you think we are :dance_man:

WE ARE GOLDEN! WE ARE GOLDEN!

i can't believe how lucky each and everyone of you are to be present for the premiere of this song!!!

saniflo extraordinaire .... get that camera ready!

and babs... don't forget my picture!!

i like to quote myself... just because!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance_man:we are not what you think we are :dance_man:

WE ARE GOLDEN! WE ARE GOLDEN!

i can't believe how lucky each and everyone of you are to be present for the premiere of this song!!!

saniflo extraordinaire .... get that camera ready!

and babs... don't forget my picture!!

I shall try my best, but they keep saying that no video and pictures are allowed...I hope that they won't really police it :sneaky2:.

I wouldn't mind them having these rules if they were then going to screen it all on tv or make a dvd for purchase, heck, I'd rather have a good quality film than my crappy "home" videos, but it annoys me that it's always the case where they only show a couple of songs if one is lucky, and then they still don't allow recording. Humpf.

So we have 50 tickets .. bloody fabby I say :biggrin2:

It is so amazing!!! Good work, thank you thank you thank you!!! :wub2: I'm watching the vid again and again, everything feels unbelievable, lol :biggrin2: Can't wait to see him on Friday!!

from greg wells twitter

# it really captures everything he wants to express in this song... amazing. perez, see you there!17 minutes ago from web

#

omg... what a sexy boy. what a video!!!23 minutes ago from web

#

Video link, please!43 minutes ago from Tweetie

#

Off to London in a few hours to work with Mika and band preparing for Friday's big show at iTunes festival.about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

seems you are going to see him, and perez too:thumb_yello:

What did John explained about HIS dress code?

I wonder what kind of dress i am going to wear ....:roftl:

Lillibet, you will look fabulous in your black dress!! I'm sure John wears black too :naughty:

What did John explained about HIS dress code?

I wonder what kind of dress i am going to wear ....:roftl:

it's not a code...mika simply explained his ideas about it to a fan in Milan:thumb_yello:

Don't know.

No.

Ok then... I mean I would never wear anything like a fancy dress for a concert but if everyone dressed one colour or a colour scheme as a surprise to him, I would do the same... :wink2:

..just let me know. Otherwise I always prefer to wear whatever I feel like wearing in the morning or, rather, when I pack my luggage:biggrin2:

Can't wait to see him on Friday!!

and me, too, I guess :shun:

:biggrin2:

from greg wells twitter

# it really captures everything he wants to express in this song... amazing. perez, see you there!17 minutes ago from web

#

omg... what a sexy boy. what a video!!!23 minutes ago from web

#

Off to London in a few hours to work with Mika and band preparing for Friday's big show at iTunes festival.about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

seems you are going to see him, and perez too:thumb_yello:

so you're not coming ...:emot-sad:

Actually, no one is paying to get in to this gig! It's free to everyone :naughty:

I really don't see the reason for quibbling over semantics. The bottom line

is that whether you're on the MFC "guestlist" or the "official" guestlist,

you won't have to pay, and you will get entry to the gig. And that's

really what matters, right? :thumb_yello:

Don't be such a spoil sport, AC :sneaky2: ! Let them enjoy the fight :wink2: ...

If I were straight, I would add : let's provide them with a ring full of very slippery mud :drool: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Anyone see on Twitter that Greg Wells is going to be there?

Not sure if he's playing with the band, he said he was coming over to work with them for Friday.

But if he is, it's gonna be a fantastic night!:thumb_yello:

Ok then... I mean I would never wear anything like a fancy dress for a concert but if everyone dressed one colour or a colour scheme as a surprise to him, I would do the same... :wink2:

..just let me know. Otherwise I always prefer to wear whatever I feel like wearing in the morning or, rather, when I pack my luggage:biggrin2:

I still have no clue what I will be wearing...jeans of some denomination and comfy shoes for sure, as that is my standard gig attire, and if the theme is metallic I may wear my crazy metallic coat that looks like tin foil :roftl: but besides that, I really haven't planned anything.

:lmao: Please Lord' date=' let me live long enough to witness that!!!

I think it was just a case of mixed up terminology, whatever. I don't think anyone is suggesting the TF list is privileged in any way. No need for arguing over semantics.[/quote']

Don't hold your breath and meet your banker : the day Federico and I decide to give a live -and slightly incestuous- show :drool: , no fairy will give away tickets and they will be very expensive :shocked: !

What's wrong with you girls :sneaky2: ! First ACDC then you... can't you see that if you prevent Niki from arguing over semantics, she is going to wither away like a depressed flower :tears: ?

Cheers,

Id3

if the theme is metallic I may wear my crazy metallic coat that looks like tin foil :roftl:

:shocked:

...just let me know in time if we finally decide on an outer space theme..:naughty:

The only piece of clothing I was sure to bring was the 12 EURO H&M coat I bought on sale 3 yrs ago.. It would be a most perfect blanket to sit on:biggrin2:

and me, too, I guess :shun:

:biggrin2:

so you're not coming ...:emot-sad:

no darling, this time is a NO for definite! no lasagne in the making!:roftl:

i'll miss you all tremendously though...have fun for me with my friends coming from italy!

Actually, no one is paying to get in to this gig! It's free to everyone :naughty:

I really don't see the reason for quibbling over semantics. The bottom line

is that whether you're on the MFC "guestlist" or the "official" guestlist,

you won't have to pay, and you will get entry to the gig. And that's

really what matters, right? :thumb_yello:

I agree with you. :) Can you get any better than free? Don't think so!

I think this is a wonderful gift :original:

I think he is desperate to find enough people to show in the audience, so that it won't look too pathetic on TV :devil: .

Will you be dressed in black, white or grey or are you going to rebel and wear... emerald green :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Thanks so much MFC and ticket fairy and Mika and everyone!!

All transport booked now, there and back from Edinburgh in under 24hrs .... thanks to the sleeper train service!!!

Family won't notice i've gone will they!!!!?:teehee:

Will they:sneaky2: