• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few questions. I´ll arrive tomorrow evening to London and stay one night at Thistle City Barbican Hotel in the Central Street, how much time will I need to go to the Roundhouse on friday morning?

Is there anybody who goes after the gig and possible M&G to Heathrow, so we can take a taxi together?

Can anyone write me the phonenumber of a taxi?

Those still after tickets, there'a an extra competition on Facebook with fifty up for grabs (not sure if it's one or a pair). The link won;t work for me but it had better by tomorrow!! Closes at 3pm tomorrow =)

Just to let everyone know, I'll be up around The Roundhouse tomorrow, between 9-10am(traffic permitting, it's Friday, so could be a little later) with the flag, so anyone wanting to find me to sign it, that's when to start looking:wink2:

I have a few questions. I´ll arrive tomorrow evening to London and stay one night at Thistle City Barbican Hotel in the Central Street, how much time will I need to go to the Roundhouse on friday morning?

Is there anybody who goes after the gig and possible M&G to Heathrow, so we can take a taxi together?

Can anyone write me the phonenumber of a taxi?

You've chosen a good hotel for the venue :thumb_yello:

From the hotel, you need to find Old Street tube station on the Northern Line (Black on the tube map) and go North to Chalk Farm Station, which is a short walk from the Roundhouse. the train trip should take 12 minutes, so allow half an hour for the walking either end, buying tickets etc.

Blimey Fanny, are you trawling the internet?:roftl:

Good find, for anyone in London, or internet access on their phone though.:wink2:

:naughty:just discovered the fonction "search" on twitter...so,pass my morning time to sprend the "amazing mika new song"..and find this link for uk resident who wants to go....

have fun to all my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Looking out the window, I'd say bundle up.

But we've had grotty days like this before followed by blistering hot ones, so it's tricky to advise you. Just bring warm clothes, just in case:wink2:

Rose, my darling, take it from me. It's NEVER BLISTERING HOT in the UK :lmfao::lmfao:

Oh yeah true :naughty: they're all working though and I'm bored :crybaby:

Just go do some more research on Dan Black :naughty:

You should have seen Kata's fangurlness last night at the gig, hahahaha. I haven't seen her BEAMING so much in a long time.

The gig was fabulous though :wub2: and Dan is really nice. I need to upload my vids.