• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't log onto mikasounds anymore since yesterday - always get the message "It appears you are not an active user. Please email us for more information." - and of course i emailed them, but got no reply so far. :boxed: anyone else had this message before and/or knows what it means/what i can do about it?

I guess the pic you are talking about where looks ill is this one?

wenn1799897.jpg

yep, that was the one. And although I know he wasn't ill then he looks so ill. I just really don't like that photo.

I'm pleased to read that he's still alive. And I'm also glad he's randomly replying to people. Like lotto, it increases the chance that we all might be a winner some day.:teehee:

i can't log onto mikasounds anymore since yesterday - always get the message "It appears you are not an active user. Please email us for more information." - and of course i emailed them, but got no reply so far. :boxed: anyone else had this message before and/or knows what it means/what i can do about it?

I dont, but it take longer to logg in now than before after region thingy came...

Nope, I'm logging in perfectly fine. I'm using Firefox if that helps you any.

A change, but not much of an improvement- too posey again

If there is one pic I could stand to look at for the next 3 years, that's the one. I was looking at a massive version today on iTunes and amazed that I'm not sick of it yet like most pics I get over within a month. :teehee:

I hate to even say it because it seems like it's been manipulated a lot so it doesn't quite look like him.

This was the problem I had on the old MS site, but at least this time theress a proper working link to get it sorted this time, even if it does take a while!

But why does it happen anyway?

I haven't been on JC Chasez's MF site in a year, but I can still log in to it!

This baffles me!

i can't even see my profile anymore, if i click on my name/pic in one of my comments, it's just a blank page! :shocked::crybaby::boxed: if they deleted it, now that i'd almost finished uploading all my pix and videos, i'll... :bash::death1:

Did I? Jeez I don't even remember. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Do you follow me then?

Not that I made a big deal about it or anything :roftl:

AND HE KNOWS YOU EXIST?!!!

lucky for some :mf_rosetinted:

I worked for mine!

I started the Greg fan group on Facebook (if you search "Greg Wells" on facebook, you'll find that my group is second only to Greg's FB page!), I made an ass of myself twice (thanks Kelzy) over twitter which Kelzy "Told on me" for :D And I appologised for both!

You'll have your day ;)

Do you follow me then?

Not that I made a big deal about it or anything :roftl:

I worked for mine!

I started the Greg fan group on Facebook (if you search "Greg Wells" on facebook, you'll find that my group is second only to Greg's FB page!), I made an ass of myself twice (thanks Kelzy) over twitter which Kelzy "Told on me" for :D And I appologised for both!

You'll have your day ;)

:shocked:

just looked at gregs wiki..

GREG WELLS PRODUCED A JARS OF CLAY ALBUM?!

my mum LOVES jars of clay. they're like for her what mika is for me.. they played in NZ in 07 and i never heard the end of it.. i like their song dead man (carry me)

wait unti she hears this :teehee:

I woke up and had a revelation! :roftl::lmfao::lmao:

No really...

Remember this vlog? http://www.youtube.com/mikasoundsblog#play/uploads/5/bfKh1jJH2eo

Skip to 2:15 and tell me if you know what song will feature the trumpets? :teehee:

It is not Dr. John!

It is Loverboy! ("Isn't it enough, Isn't it enough...just to feel...sunny and dumb...") :biggrin2::wink2:

Right? :blink:

No really...

Remember this vlog? http://www.youtube.com/mikasoundsblog#play/uploads/5/bfKh1jJH2eo

Skip to 2:15 and tell me if you know what song will feature the trumpets? :teehee:

It is not Dr. John!

It is Loverboy! ("Isn't it enough, Isn't it enough...just to feel...sunny and dumb...") :biggrin2::wink2:

Hmm- I'm having to think about this one- just cos we know there are horns on Dr |John it doesn't mean that's the only one... my first thought was that Loverboy is too fast but...

Edit- having consulted iTunes- yeah, think you're right

Edited by Soaring Simpson

No really...

It is not Dr. John!

I thought we always assumed it was Loverboy? But anyway, yes it definitely sounds like it :thumb_yello: