Interview in German magazine "Jetzt"

mellody

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T4P:biggrin2:

I know I'm not supposed to say anything but there is a song that mika didn't release and it sounds EXACTLY like the "I see you" description....about dreaming about someone he's staring at....:blink:

i know! i thought about that song too:blink:

Nice brecky Mika :eek:

just saw that and it reminded me that i should have commented on the breakfast info. broccoli for brekfast:aah::roftl:

Thanks guys for the original post and the translation. The interview has a sad feel to it, what with his having to be more reclusive, not being able to make the first move when seeing someone he likes due to shyness, not being able to maintain a steady relationship and saying that others in the music business can be shallow and not 'genuine, real' friends etc. Poor sweetie, I just want to give him a big hug!

i know! i thought about that song too:blink:

just saw that and it reminded me that i should have commented on the breakfast info. broccoli for brekfast:aah::roftl:

Reminds me of being in South Korea and we used to have fish and peppers and other totally random stuff for breakfast , takes some getting used to :naughty:

I'll give it a try, if my english is strange, feel free to laugh :teehee:

Thank you! :flowers2::huglove:

This interview is great! M has definitely achieved astounding self-insight skills. He's still so young. I'm impressed. :wub2:

And I didn't know we had so much in common! I mean, we're both saving money to buy a house. :mf_rosetinted: I bet he'll reach the goal before I do. :naughty:

I love these sorts of interviews. Sometimes I think he makes them interesting just for his own amusement, without thinking about how we can spend days dissecting what he really might mean by his comments.

:naughty:

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Awww Mika in love.......I wish he would find someone soon, that's if he hasn't got someone already and is keeping them in the broom cupboard.:teehee:

I'm sure there is someone who would be just right for him. But NOT someone who would only want him because he's famous. He needs someone to love him for himself!

Thanks for posting :flowers2:

Strange reading IMO. I wonder what he really said, before the whole thing was translated into German :roftl:

I was wondering about that too :naughty:. The german translation of his answers feels sort of awkward in many places, and my translation back to English sure did not make things any better, not my field of competence I must admit! :aah:

very nice interview

thanks mellody and harlequeen:flowers2:

btw harlequeen your signature is amazing:wub2:

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

the figurine in the pic is the mascot of the Cologne carnival museum, it's a 'rag-clown', a traditional cologne carnival outfit. When I saw the picture of Mika I was like: where have I seen this pose before? When it struck me it was that clown I just had to photoshop them in one pic facing each other :teehee:

Thanks for posting! :flowers2:

then he talks about the song "i see you", that it's about him falling in love with someone he doesn't know and is too shy to talk to, so he just stares. and that he imagines how it could be and creates really hot movies in his head (:das:), so when he sees this person for the 2nd time it's almost like a 2nd date, although he just stares.

Sounds so familiar! :mf_rosetinted::shocked: I have that bit of the song stuck in my head right now! :crybaby: I WANT TO HEAR IT ALL! ... :sad:

Edited by B!anka

I LOVE that interview, thanks for translating.:wub2:

From what Mika says in there so far about love life.. I can identify myself with most situations.The description of I see you is just how things go for me mainly.:naughty: