Explanation for absence/temporary departure

neeve272

Hi everyone!

Hmmm, I'm not sure what I want to say here. Some of you may have noticed I haven't been as active around here lately and I want to apologise. There's not ONE particular reason, but Michael Jackson's leaving us has changed my current priorities I guess. I'm not going to go into that now but suffice to say my heart just needs to deal with that at the moment.

Also, I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks as I'm moving to the US. I'm start my graduate studies so I'm moving to Texas on Wednesday. Very excited and a little anxious, but very very busy trying to sort out the move, looking for somewhere to live, getting settled into classes, and all that! So I know I probably won't have much time to be on here for a bit, but I will certainly check in when I can and I promise I'll be back (if anyone cares :naughty:)

Fear not, I still love Mika. I just can't concentrate on him or MFC right now. But I'm very much looking forward to the new album and no doubt I'll be as addicted as ever when it comes out!

I just want to say that I have so so many wonderful friends from/on here, who I love with all my heart (you know who you are). And through the gigs I was at last year in Brixton, Amsterdam and Madrid I met many other fabulous MFCers!

I can't wait till Mika starts touring again, and as I'll be on the other side of the pond for that, I look forward to getting to meet in person some MFCers from America!

So, I reiterate again that this is not a goodbye but just an explanation for my recent hiding :roftl:

Lots of love,

Niamh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

Hmmm, I'm not sure what I want to say here. Some of you may have noticed I haven't been as active around here lately and I want to apologise. There's not ONE particular reason, but Michael Jackson's leaving us has changed my current priorities I guess. I'm not going to go into that now but suffice to say my heart just needs to deal with that at the moment.

Also, I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks as I'm moving to the US. I'm start my graduate studies so I'm moving to Texas on Wednesday. Very excited and a little anxious, but very very busy trying to sort out the move, looking for somewhere to live, getting settled into classes, and all that! So I know I probably won't have much time to be on here for a bit, but I will certainly check in when I can and I promise I'll be back (if anyone cares :naughty:)

Fear not, I still love Mika. I just can't concentrate on him or MFC right now. But I'm very much looking forward to the new album and no doubt I'll be as addicted as ever when it comes out!

I just want to say that I have so so many wonderful friends from/on here, who I love with all my heart (you know who you are). And through the gigs I was at last year in Brixton, Amsterdam and Madrid I met many other fabulous MFCers!

I can't wait till Mika starts touring again, and as I'll be on the other side of the pond for that, I look forward to getting to meet in person some MFCers from America!

So, I reiterate again that this is not a goodbye but just an explanation for my recent hiding :roftl:

Lots of love,

Niamh

Hi Nevee,

I wish you good luck in the new continent and about MJ,

I hope you find some good friends on the MJ forum who can suport you with your grief

Hi everyone!

Lots of love,

Niamh

Love you too Niamh!

Have fun in Texas (I hear everything's big in Texas... if your mind thinks of dirty things, go just let it go there! :naughty::das:)

And nab me a Hanson boy, will ya? :naughty:

Seriously though, do lots of study, but have fun too!

Te quiero, lo sabes :wub2:

Good luck, hunny :huglove:

lo sé wapa, tqm tambien!

Hi Nevee,

I wish you good luck in the new continent and about MJ,

I hope you find some good friends on the MJ forum who can suport you with your grief

Thank you, hope you're doing ok too.

asi que habla español genial :naughty:

:naughty:

Oh Niamh! Good luck!! Moving to the US is a pretty big thing....we will miss you here!

And...:wub2: you know... He loves you "more". :huglove:

awwh thank you so much!

Love you too Niamh!

Have fun in Texas (I hear everything's big in Texas... if your mind thinks of dirty things, go just let it go there! :naughty::das:)

And nab me a Hanson boy, will ya? :naughty:

Seriously though, do lots of study, but have fun too!

hahahaha you crazy lady! I still haven't decided between Tay and Zac but I'll send ya Ike ok.

Thanks guys, love you all and I'll be back soooon!