MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay. I'll try and see if I can make it round about the 11am mark. will you be at the hotel? and what time is marianne landing? anyone know? afternoon sometimes isn't it? what about everyone else?

I'm landing at 13:15 pm and then it will take at least an hour for me to get to the hostel. I'd say I'll be there at 14:30 pm. :wink2:

My flight back leaves at 14:55 pm on Saturday, so I think I'm going to have to leave for Heathrow at ten in the morning. I don't want to miss my flight.

See you all soooon! :biggrin2:

Oh and please text me if you hear anything about the possible extra gig. I don't want to miss it if it's on today. ;)

It's todaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!

will do updates through facebook.

about the possible second Mika gig : Mika said on youtube that it will be this week. "a man of his word"...it will either be today or sunday. And work's given me a week's holiday....:das:

It's todaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!

will do updates through facebook.

about the possible second Mika gig : Mika said on youtube that it will be this week. "a man of his word"...it will either be today or sunday. And work's given me a week's holiday....:das:

Have fun! :boing:

And yay for Facebook updates :yay:

It would make more sense if the free gig was today. He has fans in London today, not Sunday. :shun:

Remember: my hair is dark brown nowadays... And I'm wearing a golden headband so that I'm more recognizable. :naughty:

Edited by Marianne84

It would make more sense if the free gig was today. He has fans in London today, not Sunday. :shun:

Remember: my hair is dark brown nowadays... And I'm wearing a golden headband so that I'm more recognizable. :naughty:

well that's true lol, fingers crossed! I have curly hair today :naughty: I'm wearing denim shorts and a red top with coloured sparkles on it, so look out for me!

Oh heck what am I saying that for, y'all know what I look like :roftl:

Oh my days I am SO ill and I have no idea how I'm gonna last through to the early hours but whatever. Camera battery is going on charge right this second. Hopefully I'll have some lovely videos to share tomorrow. =]

OMG OMG. im sooooo excited :woot_jump:ive been running round all morning trying to sort out ways of getting home after. I love being organized so i have maps, lil drawings, timetables, a first back up and 2nd back up plan. my friends think im mad.:roftl: maybe i am a little. but i like being organized :biggrin2:

why do i always take too long to think about such decisions? i changed my mind whether to go or not every few hours, and when i finally decided i wanted to go a few days ago, the flights had become too expensive. i even have a day off today. then i thought, ok, i'll see him in munich at a really small and exclusive gig on sunday, so that'll be fine. but now, reading his tweets about how much he's looking forward to this (and no word from him about the munich gig! :sneaky2:), i already regret my decision. or my not-decision, whatever. :naughty: well, it's my own fault. :doh: if sunday is great, i'll be fine, but at the moment i rather feel like kicking myself. :aah:

anyway, have lots of fun everyone who's going! :huglove: